22

Lisa and hwasa proceed to the meeting conference and start the business matter. Lisa want's to finish all of her meetings ahead of the time, she want to see Irene. She don't know what happened to her, she always craving to see irene. Every time they are together, her body likes have own mind to be sweet and clingy toward to irene, she's not against to it but even her she's shocks she might irene feel uncomfortable.

"Okay, make sure that you will send the new report to my secretary. We will discuss that some other time. You can leave now" Lisa said after the meeting ended, it's already lunch.

"Ms. Manoban your next meeting is in your officw they already their waiting for you. I already call for delivery, I'll just prepare it once you guys done" Hwasa said.

"Okay, thank you. You can have your lunch now, i'll just call you if i need you" isa said and enter to her office.

"Ms. Manoban" The two stand up when they saw lisa and greet her.

"Please sit down" lisa said. She also sit to her chair. " Did you receive my email?"

"Yes Ma'am, and we already finished it" Suho said.

"Here Ma'am, Lee Soo-man is born 18 June 1952 is a South Korean record executive and record producer who is best known for being the founder of SM. He also have a 2 sons, Lee Min-ho And Lee Dong-wook both of them are actor. Soo man's wife died 3 years ago, because of the gun shots. That case still not close the suspect still nowhere to find." Sehun said.

"3 years ago?, did you check that case?" lisa.

"Yes, ma'am we already expect that you will ask about this. So, we also gather all information about that. Soo-man is really a good business man, the SM ent. Starting to increase the sale, that's why The Sm enter in the top three biggest entertainment. Mr. Yang, Mr.Soo-man and Mr. Park who's founder of Jyp Ent. are rivals. Soo-man reach the top but yg can't accept the fact the His company is only for 2nd place." Suho explain.

"So, Yang do his dirty play?" Lisa ask, she's surprise to what she knew today.

"Yes Maam, but Soo-man's investigator can't figure it out. That's why He still clueless." Sehun said. "And here the proofs" Lisa take a look.

"He's really a demon, Thank you for this. You two really did a great job, I'll send your bonus in your account later" Lisa said. The two high five when they heard it. "Are you guys busy? I'll called the delivery. Let's eat first before you leave"

"Unnie, where are you looking at?" Seulgi said, they are in the SM company specifically in the studio. Irene got out to get a water, but seulgi follow her. "Oh, is that lisa?" Seulgi ask when she saw where irene's looking.

"I don't know" Irene said, but she's sure that it's lisa. "If thats lisa why is she doing here"

"I don't know maybe we're just hallucinating." Suelgi said and turned her back to irene.

"What are you doing here?" Irene mumble and follow seulgi.

"Unnies!!" Yeri said whovs just enter to the door.

"Wae?? why are you running?" Wendy said.

"I saw lisa with Mr. Ceo-nim" Yeri said and sit beside wendy.

"Jinja?! What is she doing here?" Wendy said.

"So, it's really lisa" Seulgi said. "We saw her too walking in the hallway with mr. ceo"

"Maybe for business purposes, she's a business man after all" Joy said.

The three agree to her, but irene know it already why lisa is here.

"Let's continue, we still need to go to our new dorm" Irene said.

"Ahhhh! i'm so excited" Yeri said when she remember it.

"I hope we'll have a own room now, i'm getting sick to see seulgivs face every morning" Wendy said.

Seulgi throw sla throw pillow to her.

"Same dude sameeee! HAHAHAHA"

They Continue recording the last song for their mini album. After a hour, someone knocked to the room.

"Ms. Irene, The Ceo wants to talk to you in his office" Mr. Lee's secretary.

"Unnie..." The four looked at her worried.

"Wae? we're not doing anything bad, why are guys looks nervous" Irene said. "Wait me here, i'll just talk to him" Irene said and leave.

"What do you think why he called unnie?" Joy said, she's still worried.

"Maybe we'll move today in our new dorm" Wendy said.

"Or maybe increasing our salary" seulgi.

"Or maybe new work" Their manager said, she's also inside but the four looks like they forgot her presence.