36

"Your grandpa, we bring him here in the hospital. He got a heart attack earlier" Irene's mom. Irene got worried, she can't speak. It's like when she heard what her mom said, her mind automatically stop processing. "Hyun are you still there??, don't worry too much. He's not okay and he also move in the vip room."

"I'll go there" Irene said, but her mom stop her.

"No it's okay, you should rest for now. He's also resting, and you too. Tomorrow you can go here and visit him. Don't worry too much, we're here"

"But-...."

"No buts joo hyun, it's just mild. I bet you're also tired. Rest first dear. okay? i love you" Irene didn't have a choice but to follow her mom. She just sigh.

"Okay, tomorrow. Iloveyou too mom" She said and ended the call.

       After the call, that the time when a tear start rolling down to her cheeks. Lisa immediately pull her in a tight hug.

"Lisa.... grandpa" She said in between her sob. Lisa just comforting her.

"Grandpa is strong, He's strong hyun"

       They just stay in theaat position until irene stop crying.

"Stop crying now, grandpa will mad at me when he knew that you cry here in my house."Lisa joked. The latter just playfully punch her. Lisa pinch irene's nose and wipe the latter's tear. "Com'on we'll finish drying your hair"

      Lisa assist irene to sit down, hsshe pick up the blowdryer and dry irene's hair. Irene just looking at her thru the mirror, she's sad and still worried but she's thankful that lisa is here to comfort her.

"It's done, you want to sleep now?" Lisa ask. Irene nodded and raise her both hand to lisa.

"Wow now i have a big baby here" Lisa chuckled and carefully lift irene and bring to her bed. "You'll sleep here, i'll take the other room" Lisa said and fix the comforter.

"Anii, sleep here" Irene said and patted her side.

"Ahm.. Are you sure?" Lisa asked. She always asked irene first. Of course she respect her even though they now already fiance. She still know her limits.

Irene nodded. This is one of the reason why she's falling to the latter, even she insisted the thing. Lisa still make sure if i'm comfortable of if i'm sure, lisa is a respectful person and she love it.

Lisa lay down next to her, irene put her head to lisa's chest and made it her pillow so she can smell lisa. Lisa pull her towards to her and  hug irene. She kiss her fiance a good night before let her self pull to the dreamland.

"Thankyou hubby" Irene whispered before she close her eyes.

             Lisa is the first one who woke up, she welcome by irene's beautiful face. She chuckled because the older's mouth is slightly agape, she can hear small snored. She remove some hair strings covering irene's face.

"You're really an angel" She mumbled and kiss irene's forhead. The older got woke up because of the movement. "Did i wake up you?" Irene shook her gead and snuggles into lisa's neck.

"Good morning" Irene said in her hoarsh voice and cling her legs to lisa's body. Lisa got panic aside from irene's voice that woken her body, Irene in knee is just in the top of her buddy.

"Ahm.. hyunn....you...r knee.." Lisa said, she got shy.

"hmmm" irene just humm.

"Your knee hyun" Irene, smirked. Of course she kccan feel it, she just want to tease lisa.

"Oh.. Sorry" Irene said and separate her self to lisa. "Good morning" Irene greet her and kiss lisa's jaw line. She's really a tease hahahah it's her first time though.

"We should get up now and eat break fast, we will visit grandpa" Lisa said and leave irene in the bed. She really need to go to the bathroom.

Irene just giggled waiting lisa almost run to the bathroom.

           The two arrived in the hospital, they ask the front desk to where's the old bae's room. They go to the vip floor and enter to the room.

"Grand pa" Irene said once she saw her grandfather laying on the bed. "How are you? you make me worried." She said and kiss him.

Lisa also greet her and irene's parents whovs also inside the room.

"I'm okay now irene, no need to worry. Lisa your here" Old bae.

"Grandpa, how are you?".

"I'm good now, i'm one of the bad grass hahaha" The old bae joke.

"hahaha you really are" Lisa said and chuckled. 

"How's business?"

Irene look at lisa and shook her head, she glance to her grandpa.

"Grandpa, stop thinking about work. You still here lying in the bed, you need to take a break." Irene scold her grandparent

"Dad irene is right, you should take a rest now. " Mrs. Bae said.

"Are two arrive together?" Mr. Bae asked lisa.

"Yes uncle, Irene slept in my house" Lisa answered. Irene got surprise to lisa's answered.

Mr. Bae and Old bae smirks while ms. bae laughed at Irene's reaction.

"It's not what you think" Irene said to them. They just laughed at her, irene glare at to lisa but the latter just shrugged her shoulder.