60

The Manoban's mansion are busy for the 'family dinner'. Irene and her members decided to just go there in their own so they can help them for preparing. Lisa, agreed to th because she still have meeting to attend to. Irene, jennie, iu and chaeyoung is in the kitchen helping lisa's mom to cook, while the others is in the garden. Mr and Mrs. Manoban decided to set up a long table table so they can enjoy the view and the fresh air, gladly the temperature is good. Marco is busy instructing the dorks, they insist it so he let them.

"Ani, jisooya you should put that there.... yes.... move forward.... Exactly" Marco said while sipping his tea.

"Dad are you sure this is just a dinner?" Jisoo asked while looking around.

"It's looks like we're having a mini party here" Byul said.

"Exactly!" Marco said. "Of course, we will have fun tonight. I'm kinda bored these days, so let's have fun together." Marco said.

"Wowwww! this is sounds good!" Seulgi and wendy said while jumping.

"Btw where's lisa? is she's on her way?" Marco asked them ,, the dorks look at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Dadddd!" Jennie scream and run to her father. "wowww you guys work hard to this?" Jennie said when she look around.

"Yeahh, dad wants to have 'fun' later so yeah" Jisoo said. "Did you know where lisa is?" She asked the younger.

"Aniii, maybe she's still in the company doing her works" Jennie said.

"It's almost dinner, why she's still there?" Seulgi asked.

"Wait i'll call her." Jisoo said and get inside to get her phone.

"This are the things that you asked boss" Somi said.

"Is this complete already?" lisa asked.

"He's background is clean, according to them Last 2 years they saw him outside. So, i request for the cctv footage to that day. A Lady wearing mask and hoodie left him there. And this, they handed to me the letter. What surprise more is your name is on the letter." Somi said and handed a small envolpe to lisa.

She's also suprise but she pick up the letter and opened it.

  Good day,

              Please help me, take care of my child. I'm dying, i can't raise him with this kind of situation. I don't have family, the father of my child abondoned us when i was still pregnant.

I'm sick. I don't want to left my child without assuring his safety, i don't know how to raise him. When i myself don't know if i'm still going to live more months. I have a cancer, i don't know what i'm going to do. I don't have money or stable job. Please i'm begging you take care my child for the meantime, if i already meet thep erson who help me/us when i was pregnant. I'm going to get him here. If i didn't back here, it's either i'm still not found her or i'm no longer breathing.  If my child got his legal age, that he needs to leave this place. Tell him to find Pranpriya Manoban, i know that person will take care of him. She's the one who help us. Please take care of him, he deserve morethan anything. He's still a baby. I know there's a future waiting for him.

          Thank you for understanding, I love my son morethant i love my self. God knows how i want to stay here beside him and eatch him to grow old and achieved her dreams

         -Nancy

"What are you going to do now boss?" Somi Asked.

"Let's go back there, Process the papers as soon as possible but for now i want to see him again." Lisa said and get her coat.

'I knew it the first time i saw him i know he's something' Lisa said to her self.

          She's inside the car, she decided to bring her driver. When they are in their way, lisa's phone rang. She look at it and it's her Jisoo Unnie.

"Wae unnie?" Lisa answered.

"Yahh, where are you? we're almost done preparing." Jisoo said in the other line.  Lisa knitted her forhead.

"Huh?" lisa asked confused.

"Don't huh huh me, are you dumb? did you forgot that today we're having a family dinner?. So, you go home now and help us here dork" Jisoo said and ended the call. 

Lisa glance to her watch, it's 6:30 already she didn't notice the time when she's inside her office.

'Maybe i will just take this short, i just need to see him' Lisa said. She still have time beside the location is just near to the mansion.

"Do you think, they don't mind if i can get him to our home tonight? even just one night" Lisa asked somi who's sitting in the passenger seat.

"Well see boss, maybe. they already know you. And he looks like close to you" she answered. Lisa just nodded to her.

'Why you didn't tell me? So, that i hepled you. Lucas.... wait for lili i will get you and take care of you like what i did to your mom back there's lisa said to her mind.

"Boss we're here" Somi said and got off and opened the door for lisa.