41

"Lisaa!!" Irene shout, she want to run to lisa but dahyun is holding her. Lisa look at her and thumbs up, she also look at her friends and siblings. She just give them thumbs up, she can't speak. She need to save energy.

"Lili! please hold on we'll go to the hospital after this" Jennie said.

"Let me just check her please" Iu said shevs also crying, she can't bear to see her sister like that. "pleaseee, i'll just check her." Iu pleased.

"unnie letvs follow them for now" Jisoo said and kissed her unnie's head. She need to be tough for them.

"Just please check her for me" Iu said.

"Jeon is there unnie, we know lisa"

"I need to tie you back boss they might back here" Jeon said, lisa just nodded her head.

         After hour, yg back at the room and together with his fake men. Yup, if earlier it's his with real body guards. Now he's with bts team, he didn't know yang that His dirty place is now full of fake men. When yg is busy inside to torture lisa earlier, lisa's team start to raid the house with the help of jeon's team. It's lisa's plan, to let dahyun,momo, chaeyoung and jeon to be her asset in yg's team. They played yg, That's why lisa is just looked chill while yang torture her. At first lisa got panic because the four are still not there but afterwards she felt relieved when the four arrived. the other twice member, they purposely played also a victim so they can position near to where lisa's friends are.

             Yang still not aware what happening around to him. He get back inside followed by his fake men, he look around and it's still the same.

"Are you ready for the biggest surprise manoban?" Yg asked.

"I feel so special yang thank you" Lisa said and smirked.

"Of course, this is all for you manoban. Get her siblings and her precious lover." Yang said, even though the boys don't want to obey him. They need to act like.

Jimin, Jungkook, J-hope and Jin Untie the four and bring them infont of lisa and yg. Jennie is about to run to lisa, but jin hold her.

"Jisoo kim and Jennie kim, You really good in hiding aren't you?. I just recently know that your the missing child of Kim's, how sad to grow up without parents?" Yang said and laughed. Jisoo, struggling in jung kook's hold.

"You asshole killed my parents!!!!" Jisoo said, she's right. Yang is the reason why her parents died. Jennie just cried hearing it. Irene and iu comfort the two.

"Wow, i didn't expect that you will know about that. You're really a genius Jisoo-yahh. How about you Bae Joohyun, are your grand father are still breathing? i wonder if he still alive" Yang said and look at irene.

Lisa look at him, she don't know this part. So, it's not accident?

"What did you do to him?!!!" Irene shout.

"We'll i just show her my favorite gun, i didn't mean to scare them that cause him a heart attack hahahaha" Yg and laughed.

"You'll pay for thisss, i swearrr" Irene shout. This is the first she act like this in her whole life..

"Let see bae, let's see" Yg. Lisa is just quiet she's just listening to them. She's gaining her energy for later. "So, let's start this? shall we?"

     While in the other side, nayeon and other's doing their job. She silently fully untie each of one.

"Stay still, we will out when we got the que to move. Just cooperate with us" Nayeon said.

"What are you doing here nabong? Why are guys are here" Joy ask.

"We will talk about this later, we will explain this all" Mina said.

"Oh! i forgot before we start, i want to tell you lisa a very very secret that you don't know in your entire life. Right Ji-eun?" Yg said and smirked.

Hearing that, iu get the hint and wide her eyes. She look at lisa, but the latter look so confused. Lisa's eyes are shifting her gaze to her unnie and yg. Every one in the room got curious too.

"What are you talking about??" Ji-eun said.

"Really until now? lisa still didn't know the truth?" Yg said and chuckled.