88

All the lights are off, sign that it's starting. The fans become wild when the pictures of redvelvet appeared in the screen. Lucas who's standing in marco's lap become hyper jumping and Pointing the played vtr of rv in the screen.  The fans become wilder when the five appeared in the stage. They perform Russian Roulette, and next their newest song Power up, all of them stand up lisa her family and other artist who's present too. Irene glance at lucas and lisa who's also dancing in their seats together with their friends and family.

        They great and introduce to the fans, after playing their three first songs. The show continue, until the come comes that lisa need to prepare and change together with jisoo, byul and twice gays. Red velvet back to their closet.

"Girls, after performing the last 5 song. The back up dancers will stay there okay? Remember the drill." Their manager remind them. The girls nodded and finishing their things and ready to back to the stage.

"Unnie do you whovs the surprise guest?" Wendy asked irene.

"Ani, they didn't told me. I'm also curious" Irene said.

"Don't you think, maybe some artist from abroad" Joy said.

   The girls look at her nodded.

"Maybe, hahahaha i'm so curious right now" yeri.

"Let's go, our 5 mins are done." Seulgi and stand up. They leave the room and ready for the next songs.

"This is the last 5 song, okay? give your all best. Letvs enjoy this with our luvies." Irene remind her member. "Hana,dul,set..."

"hwaiting!!" they all said in unison.

          While red velvet again back to the stage and continue performing, the room next to their dressing are busy. Changing and preparing.

"Don't remove thw mask okay? Don't let them notice you dudes." Lisa remind them, the dorks nodded and check their self. "Unnie do i look okay now?"
z

"Good it's all good now" Jisoo and fix lisa's long sleeve

"okay, gays thankyou for helping me with this" Lisa said and look at them.

"It's nothing lim! You know that we always got your back" Byul and patted lisa's shoulder.

"Yeah, just you know your promise hahaha" jeon joked

"Of course, it's on me. Maybe later let's have mini party in my house"Lisa said. They celebrate inside.

After waiting for them to perform, They heard a knock. Jeon stand up and open the door, itvs the director of the concert.

"Are you guys ready?, the fourth song are already playing. The fifth song you guys will be act as an back up dancer, after that the girl already know what they going to do, when the time come ss that you already in the spot light. So, let's go?" The director said.

"Ne, we will go there after you" Jisoo said.

"Okay this is it, remember the steps? secure you face mask okay?" Lisa last reminder before leaving the room, they can hear the fan screaming and do the fan chant for the song. The last song that rv's will going to perform is rbb.

"Okay, letvs do this...... Hana, dul, set!" Jisoo.

"hwaiting!" They said in unison.

          They heard wendy speak in the mic saying that that the last song that they will perform but they also said about the surprise guest. The fans become wild again, the rbb song play. In the 2nd verse lisa and her members will go to the stage.

        This what jisoo and lisa work on when they leave yesterday night. Lisa wants to surprise Irene and red velvet members for being their guests. They practice it in one day, with the back up dancers without rv's knowing it. Lisa talk the managers of bp, byul, wheein and twice. Thankfully they granted lisa's request, But they want to perform wearing full fase mask. In their main performance they will going to remove it.

    The rv just finished their second to the last song, They take a break and have a little chat with the fans.

"Luvies did you enjoy this concert?" Wendy, the fans scream.

"I hope you guys had fun tonight." Seulgi.

"I miss this, i miss being with you guys our luvies" Yeri said.

"it's that this night have to end. We miss having fun with you reveluvs. It's sad that we're just one last song left to perform for you guys." Irene said.

"But we'll not going to let you guys leave just like that, The management have a present t. for all of us" Wendy said.

"Yeah and even us we don't have any idea about that hahaha" Joy said.

"So let all, wait for that moment. Let us show you the one of my favorite song." Seulgi said. They position their self and wait for the song.

////////////

WATCH OUTTT GUYS!!! QUEENS ARE NOW SHAKING OUR NIGHT!!! JOO-HYUN IS SO FCKN GORG!! I GOT SCAM WITH 30 YEARS OLD... THEY'LL  STUNNINGGGG!!!