128

(I'm sorry for not updating, i'm drunk HAHAHA! So here's my update for today, maybe i'll update another one later or maybe not.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Lisa put lucas in his car seat, and open the passenger seat for Irene. She put he stroller in at back with the shopping bags. After fixing it, she get her phone and dialed jisoo's number.

"Unnie? Are you guys done?" Lisa when jisoo pick up.

"Yeah, we're just waiting for you guys. Let me know if you are near." Jisoo replied

"Nee... thanks!" Lisa and ended the call, she put it back to her pocket before entering in the car.

"Why took you so long?" Irene asked her.

"Jisoo unnie called, asking something hehe" Lisa and put her seat belt and begin to drive. Irele just look at her if lisa is telling the truth.

"Are you sure??" Irene asked again
.
"of course, why would i lie to you...." lisa and glance to her.

"Nothing it's just.... never mind, wait where are we going? this is not the way back to our house" Irene while looking outside.

"it's still early to go home. Let's visit my friend" Lisa and smile to irene. She glanced at the back seeing lucas is just looking in the window while his mouth busy in his milk bottle.

"We didn't buy somethung for them, let's buy first" Irene.

"Ani it's okay, don't worry just relac we're almost there." Lisa and hold irene's thigh.

Lisa continue to drive, she already send message to jisoo. Irene didn't notice it because the patter is busy looking around. She looked at lisa when they enter in the famous subdivision in Seoul.

"They most be very rich...." Irene and look at lisa.

"They are, you know i want to buy property here. what do you think?" Lisa.

"Oh! me too... When i was still in my trainee days, i promise to my self when i have a good income i will buy a house here and live here. Though i can buy but i want to use my own money" Irene still looking at every house.

"We're here" Lisa and stop the car in front of the big gate. it's automatic but lisa just stop her car in front.

"Wow... this house...." Irene mumble but lisa heard it and chuckled.

"What do you think hon?" Lisa and pulled irene towards to her. They already get off to the car. Lisa get lucas and stand next to irene standing in the gate. Lisa can see the cars already park there, it's jisoo and jieun's car. Good thing irene don't know the cars.

"Just looking at it here, i already felt home..... Simple yet very attractive." Irene said, lisa hold her hand and pull

"Let's go inside" Lisa said.

Irene just let lisa pulled her, she's observing the house. She saw a mini ganden, and there's full of her favorite flower.

"Look it's my favorite flower, this is so lovely." irene and walk towards to the garden. Lisa just let her and giggled.

"Let's capture this moment lulu" Lisa and get her phone and took a photo of irene.

"Pretty..." Lucas said and giggled that makes lisa giggle too.

"It is." Lisa and pinch lucas cheeks. "Hon let's go inside!" Lisa called irene's attention who's still busy smelling taking a picture.

"Hon let's buy flowers later before we go home." Irene and side hug lisa.

"Hahahaa later, let's go inside, shall we?" Lisa and hold irene's hand. When they in front of the door. Lisa stopped cause irene look at her.

"Wae?" Irene asked. Lisa get something in her pocket. A small box and handed it to irene. "What is this?" She asked again eyeing the box.

"Open it" Lisa and smile to her. Irene open it and saw a key inside, confused looking at lisa and the key. It take two minutes before she realized.

"Don't tell me....." She look at lisa tear fall in her eyes.

"Surprise...." Lisa said, irene hug lisa and kissed, she also kiss lucas who's clapping his hand. "Are you ready for the house tour?" Lisa asked and wipes irene's cheeks.

"Omy ghad! I-..... hon this is.... can i open it?" Irene still can't believe that this is their new home.

"Of course!" Lisa, irene get the key and put it in rhe key hole while shaking her hand. lisa chuckled.

"Omyghadd........" Irene and cover her mouth. she look around. " Hon are you sure this is ours? because i will punch you if your just joking" Irene walk inside. Lisa laugh and put lucas down and hold his right hand.

"This is ours hon, why would i lie to you? hahaha" Lisa.

They follow irene in the living room.

"How is it?" Lisa asked irene

"I love it hon i really doo..." Irene and run to lisa and give her a kissed. "How did you build this? the interior and the set ups....it's refreshing here homeyy. The furnitures...."

"Actually this house is mine. I live here when i was still in college. Then after i graduated i move to my penthouse near in the company. Less hassle and also avoiding to traffic. I renovate it, for us. I added more rooms for our guest or friends if they want to sleep here. And the mini garden outside, i'm the one who arrange it. I personally plan that flower because i know it's you favorite" Lisa explaining while they touring inside.

"Last last week, i called a help to my siblings to decorate it. Actually it's jennie and Rosé's idea, you know girl thing. Thanks to jennie who's alread knowss your taste when it comes to everything" Lisa.

"Wow.... this is so amazing hon i really love it" Irene, they back to the first floor.

"This is still not fully furnished, I leave the rooms for you to design it. As you can see the kitchen is still empty. You will the one will going to decide and to buy the tools that needed. I know your favorite place. Let's shopping next week" Lisa and smile to irene.

Irene put her arms in lisa's neck and kissed her passionately. After a seconds, they heard a clapped.

"Okay, stop that. Lucas is here" Jisoo cut them and get inside with their friends. Rv's, mamamoo and twice holding a foods. They laughed and Prepare the food for their dinner. This the their first night in the new house.