67

Lisa, Irene and lucas arrive in the mansion. Jisoo, seulgi, wendy and byul already waiting them in the front door. when they saw lisa's car entering in the gate, they excitedly welcome them. Seulgi open the door for irene. Byul and wendy get the bags while jisoo she instantly get lucas to irene even lucas is still sleeping in irene's arms. Irene and Lisa just shook their heads because of the dorks.

"Yahhh! carefull sooyaa! he's still sleeping." Irene said.

"Nee, I will mommy bunny" Jisoo said. They leave the two their and enter the house.

"Let's go??" Lisa said and hold irene's hand.

Everyone is already in the garden, they set up tent and long table for them. The Girls busy preparing the foods and table while lisa and her friends busy grilling meats and other foods. Twice and mamamoo with hwasa are also present today. The gays decided to make a mini party with games later. They all agreed. Lucas is still sleeping in Chitthips arms she's busy talking with irene's mom. The fathers also busy chitchatting. Irene decided to cook food that lucas can eat.

"Lisayah! Can you make lucas milk?"Her mom said because she can sense lucas will wake up very soon.

"Nee" Lisa said and pass the tong to jisoo. " I'll just get lucas milk" She said and leave the dorks there.

"Look at lisa, her aura is so different." Byul said while looking at lisa.

"Yeah, she looks different." Wendy said. "I mean lisa's look when she's still single"

"I agree" Seulgi said.

"Irene and lucas, give lisa a reason to be like that. I'm happy for my lil bro" Jisoo said

"Yahhhh Manoban Jisoo look the pork is already burn!!" Cheayoung said and give the 4 smack. "Aishhh"

"YAhhh!!" Jisoo said. " Idoits help me don't just stand there " Jisoo said.

"Hahahahaha, you guys look good together" momo said and look the two teasing.

"Don't me momoring" Chaeyoung said and walk out.

The dorks just laughed at her, while jisoo is already blushing. If lisa is there, she's sure lisa already give her a powerful smack. The dorks look at jisoo and start teasing her.

Lisa after getting the milk bottle, she go to the kitchern. because she don't know how to make milk, the last time she did it she almost drink the milk because of testing if it's already have a good taste. She enter to the kitchen, she saw irene busy cooking while talking to nayeon and jennie. THe three can't seperate to each other.

"Hyun, can you make lucas milk." Lisa said and show them the bottles.

"Are this the new one??" Irene asked her while looking at the bottles.

"Yeah, iu unnie brought this last time" Lisa said.

"Get the other bottles, i will boil them first." Irene said. Lisa scratch her head while looking to irene.

"Hahahaha lisa the clueless" Nayeon said.

"Just get it palii!" Irene said, Lisa run to the upstairs and get the bottles.

"Here" Lisa said and handed the bottles to irene. "Why do it needs to boil it?"

"Lili of course, it's like a new clothes. you need to wash it first before wearing it." Jennie said while helping irene to remove it to boxes.

"Ahh okayy..." Lisa said while getting a water in the ref. " Btw Nayeon, you guys are ready for tomorrow?" Lisa asked

"yess boss!" Nayeon joked to her. "We'll go there first to secured the area." Nayeon said.

"Ookay, Just don't think about it. You guys should enjoy it's my treat vacation to all of you after all the hard work" Lisa said and smiled.

"I'm still can't get move on, with your hidden work nabong" Jennie said.

"I'm surprise too, and the other members. Specially the other idols." Irene said.

"Well let's leave it as mystery" Lisa said and give nayeon a high five.

The four busy talking about things, when they heard approaching and crying. They saw iu carrying lucas who's crying. He saw irene and lisa, He instantly stop crying and pointing irene.

"Miiii" Lucas said. Irene removed her apron and get lucas from iu.

"He woke up because of jisoo and seulgi keeps pinching his cheeks.

"Stop crying now baby, you want milk now?" Irene babying lucas. Jennie gets tissue and wipe lucas tears.

Lucas cupped irene's faced and kissed irene in the lips then lean in irene's shoulder.

"Ommmooo our lucas is so sweet" Jennie said and point lucas tip nose.

Irene walk towards to lisa, Lucas saw his daddy he raise his arms to lisa. Lisa get him from irene's. Irene kiss the two before continue what she's doing.

"You want me to punch aunty soo?" Lisa asked lucas. Iu slap lisa's butt. "Yahhh!"

"Don't teach him like that lalisa" Iu said. " You guys should go there, we're going to eat now" Iu said and kiss lucas kiss before leaving them with nayeon.

Jennie prepared the desserts that they made earlier and leave the two in the kitchen. Irene is already rinsing the bottles and make lucas milk. Though she will give it later to him.