27

"You have a sister?"

     They all shock, they didn't know this, even wendy, seulgi and moonbyul who's her high school buddy, didn't know that. They are something sleeping over to lisa's house but they don't saw any one even in the picture. Irene, she already know that but she's also wondering where's lisa's unnie, she just know that it's also an idol according to what lisa said.

"I have, Unniee...." Lisa said and look at her unnie Jieun.

They all shock to the other revelation. Jieun stand up infront and smile to them.

"Sunbaenim." seulgi and moonbyul mumbled

"I know all of you are shock hahahaha, yeah me and lisa are sister. I'm a Manoban but my screen name is IU Lee." Iu said.

"I'm sorry for keeping this to you guys especially to seulgi wendy and moonbyul. But i'll also explain that later. So back to the our topic. Unnie here is 3 years older than irene, After two years Mom got pregnant and yeah, it's me" Lisa said, she heard Her unnie chuckled, all of them look at her.

"Oh, please continue i'm sorry" She said but still laughing.

"Yahh why are you laughing!" lisa canvt take it anymore.

"I said nothing, just continue" Iu said, lisa just glare at her. The people inside the dorm got surprise from the two's interaction.

"So i was saying to make this story short, They continue the contract and me and irene will get married after a year" Lisa said.

"Wow!" Yeri said and stand up to hug her unnie "congrats unnie and oppa" She said and hug the both. She's happy for the two.

The others also stand up and hug and congratulate them, they all happy for them but there still dissapointed for keeping it to them but they understand the too.

"Thank you guys, we really appreciate it" Irene said.

"Irene, you still have a time to take it bck you know" Iu said and chuckled.

"Truue unnie" Jennie said and smirked to lisa, the two love teasing lisa and jisoo. Irene just giggled to them

"Yahhhh! stoppp!" Lisa said and throw them the pillow. "Aishh, okay let's proceed to the next agenda. hyun you can sit down now" Lisa said and smile to her. Irene sitdown besides yeri and joy.

"We're look like in the conference room" wendy said out of nowhere.

"Actually i still have one to say, this is really a long long explanation." Lisa said. "Mom and dad, decided to keep to everyone about the things between me and unnie ji eun, Every one knows that i'm the only child. Our life back there is not safe, we keep receiving deaththreats. The reason why this three didn't know that because unnie is leaving in the other mansion, we lived separately. Then unnie enter to Celebrity world. Me being a business woman," she continue

"How come you didn't tell this to us, we've know each other for a long time" Wendy said

"Yeah i know, and sorry for keeping this to you guys. it's for safety purposes, the more that you don't know things about my family the more that i secure you safety and your family, once they know that you have something they will attack you to tell them what you know." Lisa explain. "I know they also watching you guys that time because your always with me. i hope you guys understand my side, your special to me. I don't want to risk anything" lisa said. The three stand up and hug her.

"We understand lis, but you can count on us we're best of friends you know that" Byul said.

"Byul is right, we're here for you lis" wendy said.

"We'll fight together " Seulgi said they made a group hug, jisoo stand up and join to them.

"Gays stop being an actress here we'll still have a lot to talk" Jisoo said.

The four look at her and smack her.

"your no good soo!" Wendy said.

"Fuck you hahahaha" byul said. They back to their sit but jisoo remained stand to lisa's side. It's time to reveal about them.

///////

"Did you saw her?"

"Their dorm is already empty boss, the staff said they already move out here"

"bullshit! look where is the new dorm"

"i'm working on it boss"

"Good, i'll ask soo-man about this" He said and ended the call.

He tried to call soo-man's number but it's cannot be reach. He tried again but the latter's phone is off.

"Stupid!!" He said and give up.