110

Irene and lucas are alone in Lisa's penthouse. Lisa need to fly to thailand because there's a problem there that marco order her to go there and personally fix it. The wedding is approaching. It's two week before the d-day. Irene already finalize all the thing regarding to there wedding, even in her work. Sooman give her a year of 5 months rest, it's a wedding give to her while her members are busy working for their solo's.

"Mum look!!" She and lucas are in the living room, they watching some cartoon. Lucas is focus in the tv while irene is in her phone posting of picture of lucas. Irene looked at lucas.

"What is it baby?" Irene follow his pointing finger.

"Dino-saur--sss" He said, Irene giggled and kiss lucas in the head.

"Very good loveee" Irene said. "Do you want to go outside?" Irene asked lucas. He immediately look to her mom when he heard outside.

"Ou--tside!" He said and clapped her hands. 

"Okay, let's change, let's visit kity and wannie" She said, Wendy and yeri is in there dorm.

"Yes! Kaity!! wanwan!" He squealed. Irene just chuckled and get lucas. 

        Irene go upstairs and change their clothes, she even brought additional clothes for lucas becasue she's planning to sleep there too. She remember the last time that lisa is not there. She will tell lisa before they leave the penthouse. The driver that lisa provide to them is there also the body guard.

After making sure that they bring the things that lucas need, she go downstairs and let lucas play with his toy while she's calling lisa...

"Yes hon? did something happened?" Lisa answered the phone when she saw irene's name.

"Ahh no.. anii, I'm just want to tell you that me and lucas will having a sleep over to our dorm." Irene said.

"Oh, Okay i'll call the driver to fetch you two there. Anyways How are you both? I miss you" Lisa she's busy to her laptop, she want to finish it as soon as possible and go back to seoul.

"we miss you too. We're good lucas is looking for you when she wake up. How bout you?" Irene and walk towards to lucas.

"Still working, i forgot to call you earlier. I had to attend a meeting, i want to finish this and go back there." Lisa reply.

"Just don't skip meals okay? and get enough sleep to.... you don't want to have eyebags in our wedding, right?"Irene teased lisa.

"anii,, hhahhaha i already noted that ma'am" Lisa. "Where lucas?"

"Here...." Irene and move near the phone to lucas ear. "Love daddy looking for you." Irene

"Daddd!!" lucas smile brightly and look at the phone, he thought it's a video call. 

"Anneyoung lulu!!" Lisa cheerfully greet lucas. The latter stand up and jump when he heard lisa's voice.

"Mum! daddy" Lucas  and pointed the phone. Irene heard lisa chuckled she do too.

"Yes lulu it's dad hahaha how are you?" LIsa.

"Good! Lucas good, I'm wit mum!" Lucas replied he's still stuttering.

"Wow good, did you miss daddy?" 

"Yea! miss dadd much" He replied. Irene giggled to the both. She stand up when she heard the doorbell. She leave the two to open the door. 

The driver is already there with some of the body guard. She let in one of the man to get the bags. She walk back to lucas who's laughing because lisa is making some weird voices.

"Hon, we're going now" Irene and pick up lucas.

"Oh yeah. Please take care... Let me know if the two of you arrive there. I love you two see you soon" lisa.

"alright, i will. We love you two. Say byebye to daddy now love" Irene...

"yabyuu daddy bye bye! we meet kai-ty and wanwan" He said, the two chuckled even the bodyguard.  

"Okay take care yabyu more!" Lisa copying lucas voice and ended the call.