21

"So, your not free tomorrow?" Lisa asked, they already in front of lisa's car. Irene walk her here.

"Yeah, we'll be busy tomorrow to our new dorm you know unpacking" Irene said.

"Then the day after tomorrow, or i can help you guys tomorrow. My last meeting will end around 3 pm. I'll also cook for dinner so you don't have to cook or order" Lisa suggested.

"If thats what you want, fine" Irene said, lisa just chuckled. Thankfully they are in the underground parking lot.

"So i will go now, so you can rest also." Lisa said.

"Yeah, it's getting late right now." irene said amd fix lisa's coat, they are comfortable with each other so yeah. "Tha k you for the foods, yeri really enjoy it especially seulgi who's eating monster" Irene said.

Lisa put her hands in irene's waist, the letter surprise.

"It's nothing, i silently pray that seulgi got stomach ache hahahaha" Lisa said, irene slap her shoulder.

"So mean hahaha. Com'on you really need to go, they think something why i take so long." Irene said.

"Can i just sleep besides you" lisa pout.

"No, you can't hahaha stop pouting you, it's not cute" irene tease her.

"Fine, can i have a goodnight kiss? hahahaha" Irene pinch her side. "Yahhhh! i'm just kidding, i'll go now. Good night my soon to be wifey hahaha" Lisa said and let go irene.

"Good night too, please update me when you got home. Drive safely" Irene said.

Lisa kiss irene's forhead.

"I'll leave now, sleep well dream of me!" Lisa said and run to her car door.

Irene just chuckled watching the car leaving. She's about to leave too when she saw a man leaning on the wall waving her hand to her. She find it creepy thats why she walk faster.

"Ms. Manoban, the appointment that you ask to  the SM ent. is today, your last meeting. But before that you have meeting with investors which is 5 mins from now before to start, next is lunch with special meeting." Hwasa remained her boss.

"okayy, btw how's the reservation for sunday?" lisa said while reading some reports.

"They already agree and mark it. I also request open the all food stall hahaha" Hwasa chuckled. She's free to pester her boss because they alone, no one will hear them.

"Okay good, for sure chaeyoung will be busy in the food stall not with the rides." Lisa said.

"I agree! hahahaha"

"Oh! we still have a time, come sit here" Lisa said, hwasa obey her and sit infront of lisa.

"I remember you tell me that you want to be an idol right?" Lisa said, she saw how hwasa tense up.

"Ahmm yeah, it's my childhood dream you know hahahaahah but----"

"Can you wait for a little more time??" Lisa said, hwasa got surprise to what she hear.

"Wha-- what do you mean lisa?"

"Well you know, i'm working on something  after i finish that you can pass your resignation letter and follow your what you want" Lisa said.

"Wha-t?!" Hwasa said, a tear roll in her cheek " I can't get you lis".

"Fine, let's says i'm still your boss in the future but, your work is different from what are you doing today" Lisa smile at her. "Just wait little more time cous! just trust me" Lisa said.

Hwasa, even she don't still understand but she's hundred percent that it's related to her dream. She run to lisa and give her a hug. Lisa returned it and patted her back. She's sad because hwasa really help her throughout her journey as a ceo, they're the best duo. But she can't hold her back for her, it's time to do what makes her happy.

/////

"Sir, i have good news to you."

"You better be, I'm paying you"

"This news will turn you life upside down."

"Tell it right noe, i can't wait"

"I found lisa's ahm let say other half? i'm still not sure but seeing them looks like they have something."

"Really!? Good job! Who is she?"

"Irene Bae"