64

Lisa decided to wash and change her clothes first before fix their position. After taking a bath, lisa get her phone and took them a picture. She immediately set it as her lockscreen. She gently separate lucas from irene, but irene got awake.

"Oh. hey i'm sorry for disturbing your sleep." Lisa said and fix lucas between them.

"It's okay, i also fall asleep because of the music. Good thing lucas didn't fell, did you just came here?" Irene said while gathering lucas toys that they used earlier.

"Ani, i already took a bath. Leave that to me, you should take a rest now" Lisa said and stand up. She walk toward to irene and hug the short girl. "Are you sleepy hon?"

"Hmmm wae?" Irene asked and hug back lisa.

"Ahm i have something to tell you but if you want to sleep now. i'll Just tell it to you Tomorrow" lisa said and kiss irene's forehead.

"What is it? i still can manage...." Irene said.

Lisa pulled irene to the balcony, there's a chair. She sit there and pull irene to sit in her lap. Irene just let her and lean her back to lisa's chest.

"Ahm, it's about lucas hon. I know it's too early and too fast, i need you opinion." Irene just hmmm and listen to lisa. "I'm planning to adopt lucas hon, it is okay with you?" Lisa said, she's nervous because of the what if's. She's praying silently.

"i would love having lucas with us hon." Irene said ang look at lisa and smile. She already expecting this, since earlier just hearing lisa's story about the baby. She really like lucas, so adorable and sweet baby. Lucas eyes is really inviting like lisa's eyes. She admitted the first she saw lucas she thought that he's lisa's baby because they really look the same. In a short period of time, lucas already got her heart. Even the others. Hearing lisa want to adopt lucas, makes her heart really happy.

"Your okay with it? i mean lucas with us? being his parents?" Lisa ask and look at her surprise.

"Hon, lucas is an angel in disguise. He's not hard to love, he's so adorable and sweet. I love him already. I want him to be with us. We're his new family" irene said. Lisa smile and can't stop her self to give irene a passionate kissed.

"You're the best hon, thankyou thankyou. I promise i will be a great dad to him and a great husband to you in the future. i love you" Lisa said and kiss irene again.

"I love you more, you and lucas. Let's take care him together, arraseo?" Irene said and cupped lisa's face.

"Arraseo." Lisa hugged irene, and after making out there they decided to go back inside and sleep with Lucas between them.

Irene woke up because of the giggles from the bathroom, she get up and look at the clock. It's already 7:20 am, she wake up late. She get up and wear her slippers and enter to the bathroom and there Lisa and lucas. Lisa bathing lucas.

"Good morning babies" Irene said and approach them

"Miiiiii!" Lucas said and poiting irene.

"Good morning hon" lisa said and kiss irene. " did we wake you?" Lisa asked.

"Anii, it's okay. It's too early why you already bathing him?" Irene said and help lisa rinsing lucas.

"It's okay, i asked mom if i can bath him. She said just put some oil in his back and besides the water is warm so yeah. Hold him i'll get his towel." lisa said and leave the bathroom.

"How's your sleep my love?" irene babying lucas.

"Miii!" Lucas said and smile to irene.

"Your so cute and handsome baby!" Irene said and kiss lucas. Lucas just giggled, lisa arrive and put the towel in lucas.

"Mii! Diiiii!" Lucas squeal wile clapping his hands. Lisa and irene look at each other and smile.

"What do you call us buddy?" Lisa asked lucas again.

"Diiii!" Lucas pointed lisa. "Miii!" He said and pointed irene.

"Hahahaha your so cuteee buddyy!" Lisa said and giggled.

Irene put clothes to lucas, they both decided to bring lucas to park before bringing him back to the orphanage. They will asked other if they want to come later. They heard a knock to the door. Lisa open it, and it's yeri and jennie who run inside when lisa open the door. Iu and other also enter to the room.

"Hi handsome!" Jennie said and kiss lucas. The others did the same. "We should go to the mall later, i want to buy him clothes" Jennie said.

"And toy's" Chaeyoung said.

"Gezzz for sure this girls will going to spoil lucas "Seulgi said.

"Hahahaha for sure" Jisoo said.

"We should eat breakfast now, mom and dad already downstairs and waiting for this little cute boy" Iu said and carry lucas.