73

The girls already in their rooms, they leave the dorks to clean the area. They volunteer because aside from the girls are already drunk, they need to comfort seulgi. Lisa saw seulgi standing in the side looking at the pool. She get two cans of beer and walk towards to seulgi.

"It's still not the end of the earth" Lisa said and handed the can to seulgi.

"Hahahaha thanks" Seulgi said and open the can. "I didn't saw kai will take it seriously" Seulgi said.

"Me too, but you know i suspect him that he also wanted the issue about the dating issue" Lisa said. "They both look good together though" Lisa added and chuckled.

"Is this your way to comfort someone? it's really helping dude" Seulgi said and chuckled too.

"Hahahah i'm just kidding, of course you two look cute" Lisa said and patt seulgi's shoulder. "Don't worry to much, he's just courting jennie, they still not together so you still have a chance" Lisa said.

"I hope so, i hope so" Seulgi said. " you know how much i love your sister lis, when we're still in high school. I still don't know that the three of you are siblings, now i know the reason why jisoo and you always reacting when i'm making move to jennie hahahahah" Seulgi said.

"Pabo, of course jennie is still young back there." Lisa said while shaking her.head.

"If i were you, you should go and move your ass before it's too late." They look at the person speak. It's jisoo

"Where's the others?" Lisa asked.

"They already get inside" Jisoo said. "So how are you kang?"

"Fine? hahaha" Seulgi said.

"Take my advice, seul. We don't want kai get jennie" Jisoo said and chuckled.

They all chuckled and continue comforting seulgi, until the topic goes to jisoo.

"How about you unnie? the clock is ticking" Lisa said and look at her unnie.

"Wai? what are you saying" Jisoo asked nervously. The two just chuckled.

"Don't me unnie, i'm not blind. Rosé right?" Lisa asked.

"Y--ahhhh Wha- Im that really obvious?" Jisoo said. The three of them chuckled.

Lisa stop and looked at her unnie.

"Why Rosè unnie?" The two also stop, seulgi just listening to the two.

Jisoo sighed.

"I don't know too, i jus--i just found my self falling to her. Since we're trainee, she really caring to me especially to jennie. They become best friend. I love her lisa, i really do. I can buy her favorite food, i can let her eat my last piece of chicken." Seulgi chuckled and immediately stop her self. "I know it's weird for you lis, but i really love her. I already told this to mom and dad and they not against to it. Don't be mad, i'm planning to tell it to you but my cowardness eating my butt. I hope you okay with it" Jisoo said.

Lisa sighed, she's not against of course. She knows her sisters is in the right hands, she's okay with it as long as they're happy and safe and sound. She already suspecting her unnie, the way she look at rosé she already know it.

She put her both arms in seulgi and jisoo's shoulder. And speak.

"You two, just promise that you will take care of them when the two of you got together. The hurt them you know how much you guys mean to me. I love all of you, I know you will not betrayed me. And unnie, i already know it i'm just waiting for you to tell it to me." Lisa said.

"hahahaha you!" Jisoo nugged her " Thankyou liss. don't worry i got rosé. You seulgi we're watching you, don't hurt my jennie arraseo?" Jisso said and pointing her two fingers to seul.

"Of course dude you can count on me" Seulg said.

"Good, welcome to the family" Jisoo and lisa said they hug seulgi. the latter smile really big, now she will just need to tell jennie about her feeling and make her her's.

"We should go inside amd rest, we're still need to wake up early for unnie" Jisoo said.

"Yeahh right, it's kinda freezing too" Lisa said. They all walk inside and secure the doors though there's security outside.