78

After arriving in the villa, they just talking in a short time in the living then decided to take a rest because tomorrow, they will go back to the seoul. Blackpink plus iu will prepare for their collab, Mamamoo preparing for their last comeback with RBW, twice will also working for their new album, red velvet for their One day Concert And lisa back to her office work and taking care lucas. She already know that irene will be busy for their concert so yeah.

Jennie and yeri, want lucas to sleep to their room. Irene let them and prepared lucas milk if ever lucas wake up in the middle of the night. Knowing that the morons look at lisa teasingly, lisa just shook her head adn show her middle finger to them. Byul and jisoo blushed that's the time the laughed eat the whole villa.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE F BYUL, SOO! REALLY?" Seulgi said.

"Yahhhh!! What are you talking about?" The two said.

"Yahhh!! Unnieee, it's too early for that" Lisa said, Jisoo throw her a pillow. Yup! Jisoo already confessed her feeling to rose, eventually the two has a mutual feeling to each other, But of course rose is not easy to get. they are now in courting stage. Everyone is also happy for the two.

"Byullii please low down, our room is next to each other hahaha" Jeon said and laughed. 

"Sure, why not" Byull answer then they all laughed again.

"Yahhhh!!! If you don't want to sleep, let us sleeep!!" Iu said upstair.

"Yahhh low down your voice" Jisoo said.

"So, seul when are you planning to confessed your feelings to jennie?" Lisa asked her.

"I--i don't know, I'm scared" Seulgi said and lowered her head.

"Yahh, what if jennie is also have a feeling to you?" Wendy said

"what if she don't? There still posibilities, I saw her smiling in her phone a lot of time. Maybe she already like kai" Seulgi said.

"Maybe? Your sentece also have maybe" Momo said.

"Will not going to know it if you will not going to try seul" Jisoo said.

"Unnie is right and beside, You have our blessing, also iu unnie" Lisa said.

"Hayy okay, maybe when we got back to seoul i will try" Seulgi said.

"You really should move kang, Before it's too late." wheein said while playing with her cap.

The morons look at her.

"what? Did i said something?" She asked and look at them back

"Anii, you just called seulgi kang. Just kang" wan said.

"Wai? There's nothing wrong with that..... yahhh!!" She said when byul throw her a pillow. " I mean we're informally talking here. It's looks cool you know. " wheein defense

"Yahhh you still need to respect!" byul said.

"Fine fineee.... mianhe."Wheein said and surrender her both hands.

After talking a bit and said their advices to seulgi and encouraging the latter....

"hahahaha let's go and take a REST" Dahyun said and chuckled.

 They all go to her room. Lisa enter to their room, There, Irene drying her hair she also saw that their things are also packed. Irene saw her.

"I already ready you clothes, go and take a bath now." Irene said. 

"Okay ma'am" Lisa said and give irene kissed before entering to the bathroom.

            Irene  lay down to the bed while waiting to lisa. She get her phone and scroll to her social media. Her IG got a lot of notification and tags. She click the one and saw the video infront of Eiffel tower. 

'Congrats to this two lovely couple' The caption of the poster and a lot of comments is her name and lisa name. 

Good thing dispatch still not releasing any statement about this, Their faces can't recognized just irene's back and her body covering lisa. The angle of the camera is not that good.

Lisa got out to the restroom and dry jer hair before laying down besides irene.

"What are you looking at?" Lisa asled and also look at irene's phone.

"Nothing, someone post a video about earlier and a lot of fans mentioning us, good thing our face didn't recognize. The angle of the camera is not good." Irene said and turn off her phone.

"Oh? hahaha your fans are good in guesting hahahal" Lisa said and pulled irene to her.

"Yeah, they really are" Irene said and chuckled.  She put her head in lisa's chest. "I love you" and look at lisa.

"I love you mostt wifey" Lisa said and slowly lean down to Irene's face before claiming Irene's lips.