116

The day has come, Jisoo and Jennie decided to do it in the same day so the two will not going to interrupt to each other. Lucas are already in mansion with lisa's parents. Irene and lisa have an argument, irene keep bombering Lisa, jisoo and seulgi. They have a dinner in lisa's penthouse, everyone is there. Irene keep asking jisoo and seulgi if what they will do this night but the two refused to speak.

"Yah manoban put me down!!" Irene scream, lisa carry her like a sock in her shoulder. She already annoyed to irene.

"No i will put you down omce we're already in our room" Lisa and carry her to their room. There friends let them talk, they continue taking to tha living room.

"What with you hyun?" Lisa asked and put her down.

"What's with me? i'm worried!!" Irene and push lisa.

"Worried to what? Are okay? your being like this this pass weeks" Lisa and look at irene worriedly.

"I'm....."

"Are you worried to me that we might do silly things?" Irene nodded na lowered her head. Lisa sighed and walk towards to irene and lock irene between her arms. "Hon you don't need to worry that,  Do you trust me?" Lisa asked.

"Of course i do...." Irene.

"Then thats it, i will not going to do things that i know will make you mad or worst hurt you. I love you from my bottom of my heart. I promise, okay? i will update every part. I will let you know once i know what the two prepared for me and you, you will going to enjoy your night with the girls. Stop worrying about everything, and enjoy. Arraseo?" Lisa and cupped irene's face.

"Ne........ But still i want unnie to be there for safety purposes" Irene, lisa just sighed and nodded.

"Okay okayy madam, i love youuuu" Lisa and squish irne's face.

"I love you more" Irene and kiss lisa in the lips.

Irene being irene, she will be in peace if Ji eun will join to them. At first Jisoo didn't agree to Irene's condition, it was end up lisa and irene exchanging words to each other but at the end they fix it and let Ui be with them instead of the girls. And today, they will going to separate.

Let's go to Lisa's squad........

       Jisoo and seulgi rent a Room hotel in the other branch, they make sure that it's too far from the girls location. Seulgi already asked jennie about that. They make over the room put a lot of party props, it's seulgi's idea being an artistic. The room, it's enough for them to fit. Jisoo also called their other friends that lisa also knew like Got7 and other artist.

"Are you ready lalisa?" Ji eun, is the who fetch lisa in the office. Jisoo and the other are already there to make sure that everything is okay.

"Unnie..... i'm getting nervous, why does it like there alot people inside." She said, ji eun made her wear a blind fold. She's still wearing a tux that she wear in the office.

"Yahh! the more the merrier, let's go inside." Iu and open the door.

"Limario!, oh let me remove this" Jisoo said and walk behind lisa. "Are you ready?"

.
"i'm not sureee....." Lisa replied. Everyone laughed and cheer her name. Jisoo removed the blind fold

     Lisa stunned in her position, her friend from college even there teammate back when they still high school and the other also become an artist. She run to them and hug one by one, she didn't expect this coming. She really treasure these people back there. Lisa, jisoo, seulgi, wendy and byul are really a good student back there when the term good student, they really are. A lot of student fond them, they called them a crackssquad. Even the boys what to be friends with them.

"Omyghd! How are you guys?" Lisa, and walk to her teammates who's busy drinking in the side.

"Lisa your already big time now!" Sam told her.

"Hahaha anni, it's not like that" Lisa replied shyly.

"Your still the down to earth type of person lisasshi. We're good man, you how are you?" Han-su and put her arms around lisa's shoulder.

"Hahaha, i'm good still kickin. i'm glad Unnie contact you all, i thought we will not see each other anymore" Lisa.

"Sooyaa call me, and asked me if i can contact them and attend to your bachelor party. We all agree beside we miss you and the team" Sam.

"I miss you too guys, we haven't see each other after we graduate college. I hopee we still have next time" Lisa and drink to her cup.

"yahh, hey hey what going on here?" Byul joined to them.

"Byulie! Long time no see" Sam and nugged the latter.

"Yeah, it's been what? yearsyears hahaha" Byul said.

"You even don't know when was the last time" Han. They continue chatting, seulgi, jisoo and wendy also joined to them Lisa introduce them to their other friends and tp her unnie. Everyone are enjoy each pthers company. Lisa also entertain the other gues of course, Ji eun also having a good time with them. Jisoo and seulgi prepared a game for all of them. Wendy is the mc of the night.