43

They saw medics carrying lisa's unconscious body, her family and friends approach it but the medics sway them away because they need to bring lisa in the hospital as soon as possible.

"Marco our baby" Chitthips said to her husband and cried.

"Unniee, let go to lili" Jennie, said between her sob. Jisoo just hug her both sister and comfort them she also crying because of what happened to lisa.

"Irene, please calm down first. we'll go there, look at your members they also need you" Mr. Bae said while stroking irene's back.

She's crying, glace to her member and approach them.

"Unniee we need to follow lisaa oppa" Yeri cried in irene arms together with joy. Seulgi and others are also crying they still scared to what happened this night. Hungry at the same time exhausted.

"Everyone, we'll go to the hospital now the cars are already here. We need to make sure if everyone of you got scratch of something. We need to be careful too to media." Mr. Bae said.

"I'll handle this issue, everyone is safe now and back to normal. You can take rest all of you after we go to the hospital" Marco said and help them to get in the car. "Irene, please be strong for lisa and to your friends. I know lisa, stop crying now dear. Everything will be alright." Marco said and give irene hug.

Irene just nodded her head and get in the car together with her member and other. No one wants to speak. Irene still can't think straight she just want to see lisa right now, and make sure that her fiance is safe. Her tears flow again when she remember lisa. she want to hug her and say that she's always there, she will never leave her again.

"Unnie, you need to be strong for lisa" Seulgi said. She saw irene silently crying.

"Don't worry about us, seulgi and me will handle this two" Wendy said. Irene just nodded and hug yeri and joy who's sitting besides her

"We're here unnie" Joy said and side hug her unnie. Irene is thankful because they're safe now her members are safe now.

"Thankyou"

    They are now in lisa's room waiting her to wake up. Lisa got shot in her left shoulder, got a lot of bruises her body still swollen. She also got cuts in her brows and lips. Manoban family with chaeyoung and red velvet are staying the others already fetch by their managers. Irene is in lisa's side holding the latter's hand, besides here is jennie and jisoo in the other side is chitthips, iu,chaeyoung and seulgi. Yeri and joy is sleeping in the other bed and wendy is there to look at them. Mr. manoban is just looking at her daughter, his readying his self for lisa. It's the right time to tell her the whole story.

They heard a knock and the door open revealing lisa's doctor.

"Mr. Manoban, good evening to all of you. We already removed the bullet in her shoulder, but base on her lab results there's a fracture in shoulder bone. She need to rest it for 3 to 4 weeks, her left ankle is also injured that's why she has a cast. That's all we just wait her to wake up" The doctor said.

"Thank you" Mr. Manoban said, the doctor just bow his head and leave.

"Mom, i'll will handle the company until lisa fully recovered. And Me and jennie decided to finaly change our, i'm sure mom dad will be happy about it. i mean it's for good purposes, speacially to our safety. " Jisoo said.

Chitthip smile and walk towards them

"Are you sure honey? Your dad can handle it, you guys are still in limelight for sure if you handle the.company your schedule will be tight. Leave that to us we can handle that and about the last name...."

"Mom we're hundred percent sure" Jennie said and hug her mom.

"Okay i'll arrange it tomorrow. about the company leave to me, you two and your friends need to rest and continue your life being an idol after all you'll still an celebrity." Marco said. "Irene, if you guys need something just tell me okay? you and your member, thank you for being a good friend to my children"

"it's nothing uncle we treat each other a sibling i mean aside from lisa and unnie, right unnie?" Seulgi said and look at her unnie while smiling. Irene blushed if seulgi is near to her she already give the latter a solid smack.

"Hahahaha of course irene here is our future sister in law" Iu said and chuckled.

"Right!  be ready unnie, lili here is stubborn" Jennie said.

"She will surely your shake your world hahahah" Jisoo laugh and give seulgi a high five.

"But don't worry my lisa is sweet i know she will take care of you irene" chitthip said. Irene just smile and look at lisa, she stroked lisa's hair.

      They're just talking, and laughing. Yerii, joy and wendy joined to them. They are busy with their topic when they heard a groan, irene and others look at lisa.