71

"YESSSSSSSS!" Team B screm in the happiness, Momo catch the ball from the ring. She pass it to jeon, jeon run it to their side. Jeon bass it to wheein and dunk it to the ring.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH MONEYYY!" team b celebrate from being a winner. While the team A is stock in the track, they didn't mind the team B.

"Whatxupp unnieee" Wheein said and dance in front of them Dahyun and chaeyoung join her. Their teasing the five, jeon and momo Tap their shoulders and laughed.

"So what's the bet this time?" Joy asked them,,  they are now in the dining table, eating their dinner then after that they will chill put and make bonfire outside.

"250000 won" Jeon said.

"JINJA?!!" The girls said in unison, the dorks startled even lucas who's sitting in the high chair between irene and lisa startled and cry.

"Omy, i'm sorry baby" Irene and get lucas to the high chair.

"Yahh why are shouting?" Wendy said still covering her ears.

"Who bet that?" Nayeon asked.

"We all bet 50,000 won" Byul said.

"That why this 5 dorks are so happy right now?" Mina said.

"Of course, com'on my 50,000 is now 100,000 won." Wheein said and raise her money, looking at the 5 who lose.

"You guys should treat us" Hwasa said and nugged wheein.

"Sureee, i'll treat you tomorrow" Wheein said and click her tough with wink to hwasa. Hwasa got blushes. Good thing no one notice it.

"So what our plan tomorrow lis?" Jisoo asked lisa. Who's busy feeding lucas.

"Well i planned we can go and visit the animals, i'm sure byul, seul, and jisoo alreadyy miss their family" Lisa said and laughed, everyone also laughing aside from the three.

"Coming from you monkey" Byul said.

"of course hamster" Lisa said and chuckled. "But seriously we will visit the Vincennes Zoological here in paris. Are you guys okay that? for the next day we can go to the beach i already rent the villa there then we'll back here for 4th day and you guys can go with your own and enjoy the paris. For the last day we'll we will go the Eiffel Tower and enjoy the rest." Lisa said.

"Nice! We can also play more activities like jet skiing and what ever" Wendy said.

"Sounds good" Jennie said.

"Btw guys, i remember unnie will arrive tomorrow. Maybe Me and jisoo unnie will pick her in the airport" Lisa said.

"Yeah suree, seulgi wants to come to." Jisoo said and chuckled.

"Yahh i didn't said that" Seul. "But byul wants to come to."

"Yahhh! fineee wendy nugged me and wanted to"

"Yahhh, why not all of you pick up unnie tomorrow." Chaeyoung said and roll her eyes.

"Great! 4 am in the morning tomorrow" Lisa said.

"What?!!" The 4 said in unison, again lucas got startled and cry again.

"Yahhh stop screaming will you" Lisa said

"I'm sorrt but that's so early" Jisoo said.

"It's unnie's flight" Jennie said. "Just sleep early" She said and stand up, all of them are done eating. The five who lose in the game are the one who will wash and clean the kitchen. It's not in the bet but the girls said so yeah.

While the other five volunteered to make the bonfire outside. While the girls get back to their room to get their blankets the others set the food. After cleaning the kitchen the five brought beer and follow them to the bonfire. The girls allowed them to drink but not too much because they still need to wake up early. While Irene changing lucas clothes because just sweater. She will not let lucas stay outside in a long.

"Hey hey, that too much you guys can't drink too much" Irene said.

"Hon, we can manage it and beside joy, nayeon, mina, sana, tzuyu will drink too" Lisa sid and kiss irene and lucas. "Anneyoung buddy, your still not sleep huh?" Lisa said and get lucas to irene.

"Daddyy! yabyu" Lucas said and cupped lisa's face. "Yeyii! play" He added while pointing yeri and jennie who's busy talking with solar and chaeyoung.

"You want to play with them buddy?" Lisa asked.

"Uhmm! nini!!! yeyiii!" He called the two while clapping his hands.

"lulu! why are you screaming?" yeri said "Come here" Yeri added. Lisa let lucas walk towards to yeri who's waiting for him.

"Yeyy good job" Yeri said and kiss lucas.

"Nini!" Lucas called jennie's attention. Jennie also kiss him and pinch his cheeks.

"Don't drink to much or you will sleep outside the room." Irene said and glare to lisa.

"Nee, Maybe we can make 2nd baby" Lisa whisper to irene, good thing no one heard it.

"Pabo!" irene pinch lisa's side. "I'm watching you manoban" Irene said and gestured her to finger to her eyes to lisa.

"Yess wifey" Lisa saod and hug irene. "I love you" Lisa said smile,

"I love you too" Irene said and pinch lisa's nose. Lisa kiss irene's lips when lucas scream. The two immediately separate. The others laughed at them.