14

The two arrived to the Bae's mansion, the guard open the gate for them because they already know lisa. Lisa the first one to got out in the car and open the door for irene. The maid welcome them, tell them the they already in the garden. Lisa and irene walk towards them, they saw that their fathers busy grilling while their mothers sitting together with the old bae.

"They here, Lisa irene!" The old bae said, the two approach him and bow, then proceed to their parents. "it's good to see you both together" The old bae.

"You guys look so cute" Mrs. Bae said Mrs. Manoban agree and smile at the two.

"How are you guys?" Mrs. Manoban said.

"We're good aunty" Irene said, lisa pull a chair for them.

the oldies secretly smile because of lisa's action.

"Excuse me, i'll help father there." Lisa excuse her self.

"Dad, uncle" Lisa said.

"Oh, my future son in law are here" Mr. Bae said "Are you guys just arrived?"

"Yes uncle, why are you guys doing. Oh, wow pork can i have some?"

"Yeah, sure here. Oh you go here together?" Mr manoban asked lisa.

"Ahum! i pick her up in their dorm." lisa said. The two old man, smile at each other and secretly high five.

"I told you! " mr. bae whispered.

"Hahahaha yah, you win" Marco said.

"What are goys talking?" lisa ask.

"Nothing" Ji hyun and marco said.

"I think it's enough already, i already saw my wife's smugging stare to us" Jihyun said and chuckled. The two manobans just laughed at him

"i'll tell this to aunty" lisa said. "Aunt---" jihyun immediately cover her mouth.

"Yahh lalisa i'm just joking!" Jihyun said.

The three bring the cooked food in the table.

"Why the two of you took so long?" the old bae asked.

The two just shrugged their shoulder.

"Let's eat now, i'm already hungry" The old bae said.

Lisa sit besides irene, she served irene first before her. Irene smile at lisa's action, even the oldies. They enjoyed their lunch in the garden, Laughing and teasing will be heard on them. The old bae smile at the sight, he thanking his buddy for helping him. He's sure that his buddy also happy to where he is. right now.

"So, let's talk about the wedding. We're planning to announce to public about the wedding" The old bae start.

Lisa immediately cut him.

"No, grandpa i mean not yet not now" Lisa said, shevs thinkong about her enemies. She wants to fix that first she don't want to harm irene. She's sure when they knew irene is her fiance, they will harm her.

"Why?" Her father ask.

"I already told you to give us a year to fix our personal things. I don't want irene to pressure her self. She's an idol, she not like me." Lisa reason out, she can't tell to them about the threats.

"Lisa is right, grandpa. We're preparing for our new album, i don't want to drug my members in this issue. " irene said.

"Okay if you say so, but i want you guys to start preparing now. I want to see the of you getting married to each other" the old bae said. 

"Did you guys tell this to your friends?" Mrs Manoban asked

"No, not yet even unnies and j--i mean Jieun unnie" Lisa said, she almost spill about jennie and jisoo though the old bae and the couple already knew it. Irene still didn't know but she will tell to her soon, even her other friends didn't know about that.

"okay, but you guys should inform them" Mrs. bae said, the two just nodded.

"How's work lisa?" The old bae asked.

"Its all good now, i already make pay the person that we looking for" Lisa said.

"That fuckin kwon, really brave to face you ah" Mr. bae said.

"I already give him what she wants" Lisa said.

"That's my daughter, where is he now?" Mr. Manoban asked.

"To the place where she belongs" Lisa said and chuckled.

The girls just listening to them, Mrs bae and mrs manoban used to that kind of conversation but for irene, it's her first though her father talking about business but not like this. She look at lisa, her body got shiver when she feel lisa's aura.

"Did he already drop names?" The old bae.

"No, i'm still working on it." Lisa said, she feel irene squeeze her knee.

She look at her and give her sweetest smile, but irene just look at her.

"I'll share it to you later." Lisa whisper to her.

The Manobans and Bae's continue to eat, and enjoying each others company. Lisa is acting sweet towards irene. the latter just let her, she also sweet to lisa. Their parent just smile at them.