100

It's almost midnight but looks like the two still not done to their so called date. They even not aware that they are now viral in social media. Even to the news. They almost finished all the  foods in their table. Lisa intentionally set a side her main challenge to irene and now the time has come. She put the papel plate infront of irene, the latter look at it and examine.

"What's this? i'm already full hon" Irene and push it back to lisa.

"Hon, did you just reject the most popular street food in our country?" Lisa look at irene and acting like she's hurt. Irene immediately get the plate towards her, she don't know but she feel like weird just like looking at the fried thing In front of her.

"What it this?" She said while starting to taste it, she amazed in the taste. "It's not that bad, wow actually it's taste so good!" She

"It's taste good right? i told you!" Lisa said. irene who's still chewing the food  that lisa buy from the other stall. Irene nodded and asked for one more. Lisa gladly feed her while smirking.

"Your right this is more tasty than the other skewers. What did you call this one?" irene asked lisa. Lisa  trying hard to stop herself from laughing.

"We called that Rot Duan in thai" Lisa said.

"Rot what? It's taste yummy"

"Rot Duan is one of the best insect food in thailand" Lisa naturally said like  it's not a big deal. But to irene, she stop chewing and look at lisa with her big eyes. "Its bambo worms hon, yummy right?" Lisa said and also get one and bring to her mouth. She look at irene, who's also looking at her while her mouth agape.

 She's stopping her self not to laughed, but seeing irene stand up and run to the nearest trash can she saw. She laughed so hard in her seat, she saw irene vomiting there. She also stand up and grab the bottled water and run to irene still laughing while rubbing irene's back.

"Why did you spit it out? i thought it's yummy?" Lisa and handed to irene the water, irene immediately get it and drink it all. After that she look at lisa.... no glaring,  she glare at lisa who's still laughing.

"You still have a guts to laugh?!!" Irene shout at lisa, She throw smack and punches to lisa.

"Ahh... ouch... ahh! Hon stopp ahh! I'm sorry hahahah ahh!" Lisa while shielding her self from irene. 

"Fuck you Manoban!" Irene and go back to there table leaving lisa there. Lisa run back to there table.

"Hon, i'm sorry please!" Lisa and sit sit beside irene. But the latter didn't mind her. "Psst, honey.... i'm sorry pleaseeee i will not going to that again." Lisa trying not to laughed.

"Let's go home, I want to go home" irene and stand up. Lisa get her coat and car key and follow irene.

"Look what you did lalisa... Aishhh" Lisa said to her self and run and catch irene's distance. She open the passenger door for irene, But irene slammed it closed. Lisa got startled. "Omy my lovely car..."She mumble and run to the driver seat. She get in and face irene, she will not going to let this night end without fixing it.

"Honey, please talk to me first......" Lisa and tried to hold irene's hand. "I'm sorry okay? i thought it's not a big deal to you. I mean yeah i forgot that you're a korean hehehe sorry pleasee..." Lisa and kiss irene's hand. Irene look at her still can't over to it. "I love youuu" Lisa added and smiled to irene widely.

But irene smack her head.....

"Ouch! Hon!!" irene just chuckled and fix lisa's messy bangs.

"I'm still mad, but i love you too." irene and pulled lisa to hug. Lisa smile and also hug irene tightly.

"i love you most!" Lisa and cupped irene's face and kiss the latter. Irene bring her both arms and lock it in lisa's neck. Lisa bit irene's lower lip.

"hhhmm...." Irene moaned and slightly open her mouth, lisa enter to it and make deep passionate their kiss. 

         They both feel hot inside the car,  they can feel the tension between of them. Irene gripped  to lisa's nape. Lisa become more turn on, she can feel her buddy waking up. She starting to roamed her hands in irene's thigh and rub it. Irene is also turn on right now but she's not let it happened there. Inside the car. In public place.

"Hon---.... No not he-re" Irene and stop lisa's hands. Lisa, get back in her sense and get her elf from irene.

"yeah, i'm sorry i just carried away hahaha" Lisa and give irene last peck . "Let's go back there and buy foods for them" Lisa said. Irene agreed, they fixed their self first before getting out to the car. Lisa planed something that irene also wanted.