106

The event is almost done, it's time for lisa to give her closing remarks. Everyone really enjoyed the party, they feels like they just a normal people having fun with each other. Jisoo and the others also enjoy the night even though they still have a lot of questions, they set it aside and enjoy the night. Irene also introduced lisa to her other friends in the other gruops. Lisa trying to avoid her siblings because she don't want to answer them right now.

"For our closing remarks, may i call on Ms. Lalisa Manoban here in the stage" The emcee said. Lisa get lucas with her and go to the stage. Good thing lucas is cooperating with her. He still bubbly, looks like he reserved a lot of energy for this night.

     Lisa check the staff and the other board members are there, they will going to reveal the new name of the company. Everyone is focused in the stage. Lisa get the mic.

"This day is really special to me, of course i want to finally share this new journey with you guys  specially to my family, mom and dad come here and join me here" Lisa and signaling her parents, they arrived in the party  to support lisa and her siblings "to my friends and of course to my other half. May i call on Ms. Irene bae." Lisa get down to the stage and welcoming irene and assist the latter. She give her a sweet smile. Irene stand beside her while holding lucas tiny hands. Everyone looking at them in awe, they looks so perfect.

"and tonight I'm so happy to share this moment to all of you. These people I'm so proud of them, actually they are the main reason why i enter in this industry. Aftter so many years of being stranger to each other outside. After being hide in this world." Lisa's voice crack while speaking, everyone are confused. Irene rubbed lisa's back and hold the youngers hand. Jisoo and other sister, are now stunned in their sit. Jennie's and iu's eyes become wet. Jisoo gripping her dress. "Our family face a lot of struggles, and now i whould like to introduce to all of you my beloved siblings" lisa finally dropped the last card that their family keeping in a long time, everyone surprised. They all look at everywhere if who are lisa's talking about.

      Everyone gasped aside from their friends, when the three idols stand up. Jisoo are assisting the two to walk, because jennie and iu is already crying. Lisa get down to the stage and approach her sister. She give the three a tight hug.

      Their parents are also crying in the stage while looking at their daughters. Even the others who's watching them are also get teary by just watching them. Lisa separate her self and assist them to go up in the stage.

     Jennie, Jisoo and Iu run to their parents and hug the both. Lisa wipe her tears and watch them with a smile written in her face. Irene approached her with lucas. Everyone is surprised, even they don't know what's the reason behind of this. They just know how powerful are Manoban.

They happy for them, especially for their co-artist. Jisoo, jennie and iu are so happy. They didn't expect that this day will be known them as Manoban.

"Okay, okay... let's stop this drama hahaha..." Lisa joked, everyone chuckled to them. Iu and jennie glared to her, lisa surrendered her self and continue her speech. " Tonight, i would like to present to you the newest building OF M ENTERTAINMENT." lisa.

Everyone amazed, they all stand up and clapped there hands.

"This building is build 4 months ago, as you can see this is not still fully finished but it can be used now. All of you are welcome to go in and out to this building. Each floor has their own music room, dance room and other equipment. There are also different theme, wide space for making videos mv's like that. I hope everyone will enjoy. Just be your self, continue to inspire and make people happy. Again thank you for coming tonight, i hope al of you enjoy this party. That's all for tonight." Lisa and get down to thenstage together with her family.

        After staying there for awhile, they decided to call it a night because lucas is already sleeping in lisa's arms. Their parent already leave, iu, jisoo and jennie together with chaeyoung also leave the party.

Irene and lisa, send her members in their dorm before going to the mansion. Lisa still need to talk to her sibling.

They arrived in the mansion.

They saw the four waiting them to the living room already change their clothes. Irene go straight in lisa's room to lay down lucas and prepare for bed.

" Can i change my clothes first?" lisa look at her sibling but the latter's didn't respond. "Okay okay" Lisa and seat in the middle..

"First, Why you didn't tell us that your our new ceo? Second, why did you lie to us? Fourth why you didn't inform us?" Iu asked. She knows that the others is also seeking for answers from lisa. So, she voice it as a eldest.

"Okay okay, first of all i didn't tell it to all of you because if i do, it's not a surprise. Right?" Lisa and look at her sibling but she just received a glares from them. "I want to surprise you, i want to give back what you guys worked for. Unnie, jennie and chae... That company was in back there crisis, yang used you to get over with that. I want to give it back to you. This company already name to you guys, but for now i'll be the one will acting ceo. So you guys just focus to your work. You don't need to pressure your selves. If you have something Mrs. Hwang, my right hand will assist you. This is for all of you" She said and smile to them, her siblings look at her mouth agape.

"Are you serious?" Jennie asked.

"Yup, i know you'll dream this since then and  your heart is really devoted to this and i want you all continue that even you guys are you know old hahaha" lisa joked. Iu throw her a pillow and move besides lisa and give the younger a hug.

"You really love us that much, thank you lisaya" Iu and tighten her embrace. Jisoo jennie and chae also joined to them.

"We love you lili" Jennie and kissed her.

"We really lucky to have you" Chae and smiled.

"Hahahaha and i love you all, and i will fo everything just to make yoy guys safe and happy" Lisa.

"Yahhh, we will too limario! thank you bro" Jisoo

"Ahm chae... earlier i'm sorry if--...." Lisa look at Rosé

"It's okay lis i understand. Beside it's for the good though, it's weird when me and jisoo will voice out our relationship to public. They might misunderstood something" Rosé and smile. Lisa give her a small smile, she also think that but Ofcourse she also want to be public with Rosé.

////
:))