130

RED VELVET "QUEENDOM" 👆👆👆
(Let's all stream the newest song of red velvet. Let's support the girls! Com'on girls, guys and gays!)

"Joohyun can we just sleep now? maybe lisa is already sleeping it's already midnight" Jisoo whine, irene keeps knocking in their room because she can't contact lisa.

"But i called her secretary, she said that lisa is still not in her room" Irene still dailing lisa's number.

"Unnie maybe she's outside buying something, com'on. It's not good for you to stay up late." Seulgi and walk towards to irene and get her phone. "Go sleep in lucas room so you won't feel alone. I'll call lisa and update you if she answer." Irene just sigh and go back to their room and get her pillow and sleep to lucas room.

"Where's that fuckin monkey aishhh aigyoo" Jisoo and get back to their room, seulgi just shrugged her shoulders and follow jisoo inside.

The next two days......

Lisa just finished her morning schedule, it means her purpose there is already done. She's fixing her things in her room when her phone ring. It's her unnie Jisoo.

"Nee.. unnie?" Lisa answered.

"You're dead meat lisaya...." Jisoo said in a serious tone.

"Wha--wae? what are you saying?" Lisa asked her.

"You should go home and explain it to your wife and to us also. Are you already done to you business there?"

"What--yeah... i'm flying back there. it's just 4 hours maybe before 6 i'm already landed there"

"Ne go straight to you house, i'm with byul buying irene's craving food."

"Ne.. thanks unnie, oh btw i have something to tell you when i arrive there"

"Okay okay take care, see you later"

"Ne..." Lisa and ended the call, after she chaeeck her things. She leave the room, her driver and secretary is already in the lobby waiting for her.

She enter to the elevator. It stop to the next floor, lisa is texting in her phone she didn't saw the person who comes in. She just raise her head when she feel that someone is looking at her.

"Sunmi! hey" Lisa and smile.

"Are you leaving already?" Sunmi and glace to lisa's bag.

"Yeah, i need to go back in Seoul. How about you?" Lisa even though she's already know because sunmi is wearing a business attire.

"To my office, oh! good thing i saw you. I'm about to asked in the staff in the lobby to give this to you and also i forgot to get your number...... you know about we talked last last night" Sunmi and handed to lisa a paper bag of channel. "Here it's my thank you to you for accompanying me that night"

"Oh you don't have to it's noth--...."

"It really helped me lisa, please just accept this." Sunmi.

"oh, okay.... thanks and here my card just give me a call if you need anything" Lisa and handed to lisa her calling card. The elevator opened they both step out. "So, i'm expecting to see soon?" Lisa and smile to sunmi.

"Yeah i'll see you around." Sunmi and hug lisa before she leave. They big goodbyes, lisa go insife to her car.

Lisa arrive in front of her penthouse door, she can hear the noises inside. She knocked and wait for seconds but no one opening the door. She's tired from work and flight and still feel sleepy because she didn't have a chance to take a sleep last night because of the paper works. She knock again but this time she used her force, the noises inside stop. She heard someone approaching at the back of the door.

"OOh, lisaya!" Jieun and open the door. Lisa walk inside.

"Why took you so long opening the door?" Lisa asked while removing her shoes, she wear hwr slippers and walk inside. She saw that every one is here. "All of you are here yet no one oepning the door for me." Lisa and walk to the kitchen and get a water. Her head is spinning because of her motion sickness and lack of sleep. Everyone stop and look at each other, irene follow lisa in the kitchen.

"What was that?!" Irene asked gritting her teeth.

"I'm sorr--aww..." Lisa drop the glass in the floor and hold her head. Thankfully she hold in the chair to support her body. Irene got alarmed and walk rowards to lisa.

"What's happening? Jisooo! comee help me!!!" People in the leaving room run in the kitchen

"what happened?" Jisoo and jieun run to them and help irene to assist lisa who's still holding her head.

"Careful there a broken glass" Irene. wendy get a broom and clean the broken glass in the floor.

"Lisaya.... are you okay?" Jennie asked.

"I'm okay, it's just a jetlag don't worry." Lisa and massage her head. She stand up, she's about to loose her balance but irene hold her.

"let's go to the room, you need to take rest." Irene said with her cold tone. The girls just look at each other and let the two leave.