40

Lisa woke up, because of the noise. Her head is really in pain even her whole body.

"Lisa!! She's waking up!" Someone shout.

Lisa open her eyes, she adjusting her sight. She tried to move but she can't her both hands are tied.

"Lili!" Lisa look around.

"Surprise?? HAHAHAHA" someone said at her back. "Are you surprised Manoban?" The person walk towards to lisa and face her.

"YOU!!!" Lisa shout, she look around and saw her siblings, Irene and her friend also there tied. In the chair.

"Are you not happy to see them here with you? at least you guys will die together" Mr. Yang said.

Lisa analyze what happening, she look back from the accident and this.

"Lisa are you okay?" Jisoo said. Lisa look at her. They're are so worried to lisa when they saw lisa, full of bruises and bloods. Jennie, yeri and the other cried. Even irene.

"Hahaha, you really impressed me Yang." Lisa said and look at her friends before speaking "Do you really think that you can use them to me? Hahaha you really unbelievable. You're more than stupid to what i expected." Lisa said and smirked.

"You bitch!!! Beat her!" Yang shout, he's annoyed.

They begin to beat lisa, though lisa's body feel numb because of the accident. She can still feel every punch and kick throwing to her.

The other's become more worried, they look confused to what they heard to lisa. They again started to cry.

"STOOPPP PLEASEEEE!" iu and jennie shout. They can't stomach watching them beating their precious lisa

"Please lisa sto harming yourself more" Irene said.

Lisa can heard them, but choose to ignore and endure the pain.

"Are you still acting tough Manoban? You want more?" Yang said but lisa just laughed at him. "You even have aguts to laugh despite of your situation."

"Please lisaa! Stop what are you doinggg!!" Jisoo shout at the other side.

"Why don't you just follow what your siblings said to you. Look at them are you not feeling guilty, they here because of you hahahaha" Yang said.

Lisa look at them with no emotion, of course she's blaming her self for that. She look at them one by one she stop to irene. They make an eye contact but irene can't read lisa.

'Pleaseee' Irene mouthed to her while shaking her head.

But lisa avoid her.

"You should be thankful to me yang, i fed you look at them they all an idol" Lisa said.

"Your right, fine i'll give you a credits"

"What the fuck Manoban!" Byul shout, she can't believe to what she hear even the other's.

"I know what she's doing."Jisoo mumble enough for them to hear it.

"What do you mean?" Wendy ask.

"Let's just wait for now, i know lisa" She said.

The door swung open revealing Jeon, dahyun, momo and chaeyoung. followed by nayeon, mina and the rest of twice members who also tied and duck tape in their face. The four members walk beside to yg. All of them shock to saw them, they didn't expect this. While jisoo she felt betrayed, she look at lisa but lisa is just looking down.

"No.... no.... this can't be" Jisoo said.

"Are you not surprised manoban to see this four betraying you? hahahaha you really pity you Lalisa" Yg said.

"you already win yang, just kill me already. You talking to much" Lisa said. "From the start i already know that this four playing games on me. I'm not surprised" Lisa said and look at the four.

"I'm impressed, but killing you in a easy way is not exciting.  anyways, first let me feel to you that your especial to me." Yg said and smirked. He order the four to beat lisa.

The four obey her, They beat lisa throwing punch and kicks in lisa face and body. While in the other side, Jisoo, wendy, seulgi and byul are trying to untie their self. They want to save lisa.

"Unnie, lisaaa" Jennie said and cried.

"Please God help us" Chaeyoung pray.

Yg and together with his men leave the room for the meantime. Once jeon and the three saw that yg men closed the door, she start untie lisa.

"Sorry, we're late boss."Jeon said the three go to the other side to help the others.

"You guys will act later that you still tied. Don't let them catch" Dahyun said.

"What is this?" Jisoo ask, she's confused to what happened. It's not part of their plan.

"We'll discuss this later, for now let's endure this scene. Stay here for the meantime, just trust boss" Momo said.

      Jeon successfully untie lisa, she immediately fall in the ground. Her body is weak.

"Stick to the plan, what ever happened to me. Save them first" Lisa said.