95

The Manoban mansion is busy preparing for the photoshoot, they decided to just make it there. No hassle for everyone, and beside this photoshoot is private. The siblings with irene and lucas arrived after lunch. The Bae is already there. Right now lisa and lucas having a hard time to Change lucas clothes because the baby is now throwing a tantrums.

"Love com'on don't remove it, it's my 5th time fixing it." Lisa frustrated said to lucas because the latter always removing his neck tie.

Lisa look at irene, the girls are still busy in the make up. Jisoo is also wearing a lady tux like Lisa.

"Let him maybe he's not comfortable with that" Marco said and get lucas from the his seat. " Right buddy?" Lucas smile and hug his pops.

"Pops werright" Lucas and face lisa whovs already frowning. The people there chuckled.

"What ever" Lisa and leave lucas to his grandpa. Lisa approach jisoo who's busy in her phone. "Unnie!"

"yahhh!" Jisoo startled. "why are you shouting?"

"You seems busy there, what are you doing?" Lisa and peek in jisoo's phone.

"Yahhhh!! stop peeking! it's rosé, i'm asking her if where she is" Jisoo.

"Ow... wait do already know?" Lisa pointing their parents.

"Anii... but maybe later i'll talk to them. Btw our manager told us that the ceo what's to have a party for all the employee in the company, maybe she will going to introduce her self to us. Finally" Jisoo.

"Hehe maybe, Tell me if who is it. I'm curious too" Lisa and chuckled.

"Oh you can come with us, you know the other artists from different company are also invited." Jisoo. "Oh! Irene, are you guys going to attend to the party next week?" Jisoo call irene's attention whovs busy talking to iu and jennie.

"Yeah, sooman required us. He have also important announcement" Irene said.

"I'm curious who's the new ceo of yg entertainment" Iu also joined.

"Are they going to change the name of the company?" Jennie asked. Lisa stop scrolling in her phone, she didn't think that part. Now she's thinking about that.

"Maybe...." Jisoo. "What do you think lis?" She asked while looking at lisa.

"Hu-h? I mean why not, after all Yg's name already have a dirty issues back there" Lisa still focusing in her phone. "Oh excuse me, i need to talk to someone." Lisa and excuse her self. Jisoo just looking at lisa while the girls nodded and continued the topic.

'what are you hiding lisayahhh' Jisoo's thought.

Lisa to the garder, after assuring that no one's there or might hear her. She dialed the person she assigned there.

"Boss, do you need something?" Hwang picked up.

"Mrs. Hwang are you free later?" lisa asked.

"I'm always free boss when it comes to you. What time boss?" She replied.

"I want you the set a meeting with the board members, i'll meet them later ate dinner. To be more secured, Call a private reservation, vip room. Don't tell them that i'm going to be there" Lisa said.

"Arraseo boss, i will remind them after this call. It's thats all boss?"

"Okeh, oh! and please make sure that the party next will be perfect. I want it to be memorable for all the artist and staffs." Lisa added.

"Nee, i will update you everytime. Just give me a call if you still have meed to add boss"

"Okah, that's all. Thank you" Lisa ended the call. She get inside and check everyone. Irene's grandpa called her.

"Lisayah...."

"Grandpa, are you good? Do you need something?" Lisa.

"Oh no no dear, i just want to talk to you..."

"Of course grandpa, you want here or there?" Lisa and pointed the bench in the garden.

"Let's go there, they still not finish." Old bae, lisa assisting the old bae to walk. because the old bae are having a hard time to walk after the incident.

"What do you want to talk grandpa?" They sitt in the bench.

"Lisaya....How are you and irene?"Old bae asked.

"We're good grandpa i mean you know we're both busy because of our work but we still making sure that we have time for each other especially to lucas" Lisa and smile.

"Good to hear that, you know from the start i know, i know that you and irene will end up together." Old bae and chuckled, lisa also chuckled.

"Hahahha.... Thankyou grandpa, if not because of you and popsie. We're not here right now, i'm not like this. Irene really give me a reason to become like this. Now lucas came to our life, i have many reason." Lisa.

"Kid, I witnessed how Good you are, your capable to protect and also to make people happy. I saw how you treat people around you. Life is not perfect. Don't think like that." Old bae said.