34

The two, decided to leave the resto and go home. Lisa give her unnie a ride to her dorm, they arrived in front of the hotel. Iu tried to invite her to have a tea or coffee even to have a sleep over because she feel that the younger is really tired but the letter refused. Her unnie just let her and kiss her and goodbye because she still have a shoot tomorrow.

         Irene is on her way to their dorm, she just finished her photoshoot. She's too tired and want to sleep, her phone is dead batt. She can't call her member and she remember that she forgot to send a message to lisa before she leave the dorm earlier.

"We're here irene" Her manager said and open the door. She fix her bad and got out to the car, but when she's about to enter to the lobby. She saw lisa's figure walking toward to her car.

'She's already here?' Irene ask and run to lisa's car.

     Lisa is about to start driving when someone know to her car window. She saw irene, and immediately roll down the window.

"Hyun,  why are you here? it's late now" Lisa said.

"You, why are you here? i thought tomorrow is your flight. I just got here from photoshoot." Irene said. She walk to the other side and get in to the car.

"i move it today actually i just got here. unnie go to my office and ask me for dinner.  I drive unnie here." Lisa said. She hug irene and give her a kisses in the cheeks.

"Sorry, i didn't call you earlier i forgot to charge my phone" Irene said and hug lisa too, she miss her fiancé so much. "I miss you lisa" Irene said and tighten her embrace.

Lisa smiled.

"I miss you too hyuniee" Lisa said. They stay in that position for a minute, they just got cut because irene's manager knock to the car window. Lisa fix their position and open her window.

"I'm sorry to disturb you two, Ms. Manoban good evening. Irene we already bring your things to your dorm you guys have two days break." PD-nim said.

"Okay unnie, thankyouu..." Irene said. Her manager bid her goodbye and leave the two.

"Hyun you should go upstair now, you look so tired." lisa said and cupped irene face.

But the latter just pouted, she don't want to leave or lisa. They just saw each other.

"Aniiyooo" Irene and still pouting.

Lisa chuckled and pinch irene's nose.

"Do you want to come with me? i mean we can go to you dorm if you don't want" Lisa said.

"I'll come with you. i'll just inform wendy" Irene said but she remember her phone is lowbatt. "Can i borrow you phone?"

"Yeah sure..."Lisa said and handed her phone to irene.

"You can start driving now so we'll arrived there soon" Irene said.

      She open lisa's phone, she smile when she saw lisa's locks screen it's her picture

       She inter her finger print, yes she have access in each other's phone. She blushed when she saw lisa's wallpaper. Its also same with her phone.

            The picture, seulgi took it when they are in the amusement park

            The picture, seulgi took it when they are in the amusement park. She dialed wendyvs number. After 2 rings the latter answer the phone.

"yoww liss!!" wendy answer.

"I'll not going to sleep there tonight" Irene said. she didn't introduce her self

"Wait, what??... Unnie?! are you two together" Wendy said. Irene hear yeri's voice the younger looks like she heard wendy and want to give the phone to her.

"Common sense shon, you'll in charge tonight. i'll be back tomorrow" She said and ended the call before yeri throw a tantrums to her.

"What did she said?" Lisa said she's focusing on driving because she have passenger.

"Nothing. I'm immediately ended the call. Yeri heard her and she's trying to get the phone from wendy." Irene said adn lean.

"She's really into you, i'm still questioning if the two are you are not relatives or what" Lisa said and chuckled, because she admiring the two's closeness.

"Hahaha, she's more like my daughter. I totally raised her." irene said and shook her head.

"We'll our first born" Lisa said and chuckled.,, irene just laughed at her.

       The two arrive in lisa's penthouse, it's irene's first time to enter there. They mostly spending their time in their dorm or outside thats why. She admire lisa for being neat to ther things, all you can see is thing properly arrange even the curtains. It's also smell so good. She think that if the living room is smell lile this what more to lisavs room, she might locked herself inside and sniff all day.