80

AFTER 1 MONTH......

             Lisa and lucas are inside of lisa's office, yup. Lisa brought lucas in her office but when she have a lot of schedule, she will leave him in the mansion. Irene and the other artists are busy, BpxIu are preparing for promotion of their collab song. A lot of fans are excited and give their positive comments about it. While Irene in the other members are also busy  for their upcoming concert. which is next next week. That's why they realy busy. She sometimes sleep in lisa's house and make time for lisa and lucas.

Right now lisa is busy in her paper, she just finished feeding lucas. While lucas is busy in the couch watching cocomelon. But of course lisa still looking at him. Lisa got startled when she heard bang and cry.

"Omy!!" Lisa immediately stand up and run to lucas whovs already laying in floor "What happened? ssshhh" Lisa tried to stop him for crying.

Lucas fell in the couch while he's trying to get his milk bottle in the edge.

"Dadddyyy...." Lucas still crying.

"Oghd your bleeding" Lisa saw small cut in lucas head. She grab tissue and wipe it. "Your mom will surely get mad to me." Lisa said to lucas. "Stop crying now buddy..." Lisa said. She carry lucas and get her phone.

"Please ready the car we'll go to hospital." Lisa said to her secretary.

"Nee.. Boss" She replied and call the driver.

       Lisa get her things and lucas, she will bring lucas in the hospital. She still need to assure that no other injuries, the couch is not jokes. The cut is still bleeding.

The employees look at them, it's normal to them to saw lisa with lucas. though they are confused who's lucas.

Lisa and lucas get in the car, lucas still crying out loud. Now lisa is nervous, she don't know if she will tell it to irene or not. She decided to not because the older is busy. She will just tell it when irene got home later.

"Mommy" Lucas said between his sobbed. The doctor just finished checking him, good thing there's no serious damage to him.

"Later buddy okay? mum will visit you." Lisa said and kiss lucas. She look at her watch, it's 2 pm still early. She's contemplating if they will go back to the office or not. She's sure lucas will just cry there. So, she decided to bring lucas in the mall. She get her phone and call her new secretary..

"Palli, i'm not going back there. Just send me the papers that i need to read and my schedule for tomorrow."

"Okay boss copy." Palisa said.

Lisa ended the call and look at lucas who's laying in the bed drinking his milk.

"I'm sorry buddy, i love you" Lisa said and hold lucas hands.

"Yabyu daddy" Lucas said. Lisa smile to her.

"Stop crying now okay? let's go we'll go to the mall" Lisa said. They can go now, the doctor just give him an ointment for his head.

The two entered to the car. After the vacation in Paris, the proposal scene got viral around asia until now. Lisa and irene decided to just let them think, they want it to be private. Just them, family and friends. Sooman's already aware to it but of course he just following what lisa's going to say.

They arrive in front of the mall a public mall. Lisa is about to got out to the car when her driver stop him.

"Boss, it's public place. You need to disguise." He said.

Lisa look at lucas before him and smile. She's ready.

"Ani, I'm okay the body guard is there. It's too early the mall is now that crowded." Lisa said and small to him. Her driver nodded to him and smile to He wave his.hand to lucas, lucas wave his hand to.

"Drive to the mall" Lisa said to her driver, The latter nodded and start driving.

"Look lucas, you want that?" Lisa pointed the cotton candy.

Lucas clapp his hand and giggled.

"Daddy want that! Kuku" Lucas said. He saw a figure of dog.

"You want like kuku?" Lisa asked him Lucas nodded. Everyone saw them, look at them because starstruck to lalisa and handsome lucas like his father. The fans of irene and lisa take them a picture, and wave their hands to the two. Lisa and lucas gladly replied and smile to them.

       After buying lucas a cotton candy, Lisa put lucas down and let him walk in his own, while she's holding his arm. The two enjoy their quality time, they didn't know that one person is already saw them and lucas head.