6

The two just laughing because irene really make lisa feel embarrassed, lisa just staring at her because she didn't expect that irene here sitting in front of her really grown up morenthan to what she did expect. She become more beautiful, though her aura is looks so scary.

Irene stop laughing when she saw lisa staring at her.

"wae?" Irene said.

"Just admiring the view" Lisa said and wink to irene.

"You--aishh!"

"Hahahaha, so how are you? it's been a long long time" Lisa asked because she's curious about irene's life.

"Yeah, long long long time hahaha. I'm good, being an idol it's not easy like what i thought but at the same time fun and thrilling because of my members" Irene said. "How about you? i thought you'd pursue your dream. As far as i remember we both share our dream become an idol in the future, what happen?" Lisa remember that too but she kust shrugged her shoulder.

"Well people change, many things change. Dad wants me to handle our business, after i graduated high school i'm planning to audition too, i want to surprise my friends but dad didn't let me. Instead of training for become an idol, he trained me to become the ceo and here i am" lisa said.

"But unnie...."

"Yeah, i know unnie.... it's her dream since she's child. Dad wants to stop her also but i stop him"

"Oh, i'm sorry about that. But look at you now a successful business woman at the young age" irene said

"Yeahh, i like this peaceful but powerful hahahaha" Lisa joked.

They talking about things, when Irene's phone ring. She lool at the caller and it's joy.

"Unnieee, you need to go here!!" Irene got nervous because of joy's tone.

"Wae? where are you?" Irene.

"Jackstop, seulgi and Wendy got into fight. they really drunk, yeri and i are already here. Sana called us"

"Ne, ne i'm on my way" irene said and ended the call. "I need to go lisa, i'm sorry "

"Hey what happened? i'll accompany you letvs go" Lisa said.

They both enter to the car and lisa drove fast to go the jackstop. Once they enter inside, the girls laying in the floor they all got drunk. they saw joy and yeri together with sana and mina. Thankfully they are here in the vip room.

"Unniee!!" Yeri run to her unnie.

"What are you giys doing here? where's the two?" Yeri pointing the seulgi and wendy laying in floor, have a bruises in their hands.

Lisa immediately call her driver to follow them and bring the ban. After the call, she check her friends especially jisoo jennie and chaeyoung.

"Nini, i told you to don't get drunk" Lisa said and fix jennie's position. "You being a stubborn lady again"

"Lili? Lili! your here hikhik" Jennie said and cupped lisa's face.

"yeah yeah, you need to fix your self. i'll bring the 3 of you to your dorm. "Lisa said and proceed to the two.

"Yahhh kang seulgi! Shon seungwan! what are the two doing here?!" she whispered shout to the two.

The two who's wasted immediately open their eyes when they hear their leaders voice.

"are you two insane?!!"

"Unnie" wendy said and stand up, she also pull seulgi who's looking drunk.

"Unnie??" seulgi said, assuring if the lady in front of her is really her leader. "UNNIEEE?!" seulgi shout. The people inside the room got panic when they hear the noise.

"Ms. Manoban itvs all set now" Lisa's driver said.

"Ne, accompany them and bring them to their dorm. Here their two member, Sana and mina right?" the two nodded because they got starstruck to the lady standing infront of them, the young ceo of famous MNB empire."Okay heres my driver, they will bring you home together with you drunk member" The two assist their members and say thankyou to lisa.

"Lalisa!!" Seulgi jump to lisa when she saw her. "Long time no see, you idiot your hiding to us" Wendy joined them.

when jisoo got conscious of being wasted, join to them too even moonbyul who's just get up because solar kick her.

"Yahhhhh!!! you guys are so heavyyyy!!" Lisa shout because the 4 idiots lay on top on her.

"yahhh limario it's been a 2 months since we saw you" Jisoo said.

"You will pay for itt" moonbyul said and unexpectedly thrown up in lisa's suit.

"YAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" lisa shout, the people around them got cringe because of moonbyul did.