15

Its already 5 pm when the meeting ended. Lisa's parents is the first one to leave, the old bae invate lisa and irene to sleep in the mansion but the latter refuses. After an hour, irene and lisa decided to leave to because irene made her promise to yeri that she will cook her favorite for dinner. 

Lisa drove her car to red velvet dorm.

"When will we going to tell them??" Irene ask lisa.

"We can tell them now but i think it's good thing when we're all complete." Lisa said.

"Okay i agree, Btw are you coming with me inside? I'll cook for dinner." Irene invite lisa.

"Maybe next time, they might think something bout us. besides i have something to do after i drop you there" Lisa said.

"what it is? " Irene said and  look at lisa.

"About Mr. Kwon, I already told you earlier of what he did to my company." Lia said.

"Oh, okay. Please take care don't let your hand get dirt" Irene said and hold lisa's hand.

Lisa gets what irene said and chuckled.

"Of course, i don't hold dirting thing. It's Yuckyyy!" Lisa said and laughed, irene just chuckled at lisa she's about to let go lisa's hand but lisa tighten the grip.

The two arrived in front of red velvet dorm, lisa is about to get out and open the door for her but irene stop her.

"No, just stay here. They might saw you." Irene said.

"Okeh, ahm hyun... Ahm are you i mean do you have schedule the day after tomorrow?" Lisa shyly asked her.

"Tuesday? ahm, i have photoshoot in the morning then practice in the afternoon, after that i'm free. Wae?" Irene said.

"Ahm, let me know you still have energy" Lisa said.

"Oh, okay. i better go now yeri calling me." Irene said and raise her phone.

"yeah, thankyou for today" Lisa said and pull irene, she kiss the latters head and bid her goodbye.

"Thank you too, take care. Call me when you get home, Arraseo?" Irene said.

"Yes ma'am!" lisa said, they both chuckled . Irene got out to the car and wave her hand to lisa.

Before lisa leave she watch irene to enter in the lobby.

"Where is he? did he tell it already?" Lisa asked when she saw one of her mens here in under ground.

"Not yet boss, he still not telling any thing. We already used all kind of gadget to him" He said.

"Is Rm are here?, can you tell him to come with" Lisa said, the man bow to her before he leaves.

Lisa work the room where Mr. Kwon is. The one of her man open the door for her. The other, handed a gloves for her.

"What zupp, Ji young kwon do you already miss outside world?" Lisa ask, she stare at GD full of blood in the face already kneeling.

"Fuck you Manoban!, you'll pay for this." GD shout at her.

"Sorry i'm not interested, we both have a balls" Lisa chuckled.

GD glare at her.

"Let me go!!!!" GD shout.

"If i were you, you will said who's your boss. If you do that i might spare your child 's life. Do you know this kid?" Lisa saif and throw the picture in front of gd.

GD look at the pictures, shock written in his face.

"Ho--how did you know this?" Lisa just laughed at him. "How did you know my child!!??" GD shout at lisa.

"You really don't know well, do you? hahahha" She tell her men to hold GD for him. "Of course, i already know that even she still pregnant. I already watch you since then, then i discovered this hahahaha you really a bullshit man. Even your own child you dare to involve in your own shit life." Gd just silently cried, because he remember his child and his wife.

"I'll tell you but please secured my safety and my family" Gd said. "Just secured them safety, i'll tell you who's my boss please, Ms. Manoban" Gd said.

"They already in my hands. Now, tell me who is your boss?"

"Mr. Yang and, the ceo of Yg entertainment. He command me to sabotage your company for them, He blockmail me if i didn't obey them. He said he will kill my family even my family business and also my career and my wife's career. He knows, that i have connection to you. So, they used me." Gd said.

Lisa get mad when the person who wants the kim sister dead, is also the person want her dead.

"Please, Lisa help me, help my family." Gd pleased her. She look at her old friend. She's hundred percent sure that Gd is telling the truth, she already used her trump card to him.

"Okay, but ypu need to cooperate with me GD." Gd immediately nodded his head.

"I will i will. Thank you" Gd said and knee in front of lisa.

Lisa exit in the room, she already got what she needed. She go to her office inside the underground, she also have a office here for business purposes.

"Boss, here's the cctv footage that i got fron hidden camera in the hotel" Rm said  and handed to lisa the usb.

"Thank you, oh call the doctor for GD. Prepare the room for him and also tell the man whovs in charge to Gd's family. Tell them that bring Mrs. sandara here together with the baby. Send them to Gd's room." Lisa said.

"copy boss" Rm said and leave.

Lisa insert the usb in her laptop, she click the file.

"I knew it, they want to play? well okay let's play" Lisa said and smirk.