148

"Our zombie daddy is here..." Jisoo, seulgi, wendy,  and byul stand up and clapp. Irene asked them a favor to aske lisa to have some time.

For the whole month, lisa is being attentive to them. She don't even get enough sleep because areum cry every night. Irene told her to just sleep and let her handle if but lisa dis agree.

"What do you want dorks?" Lisa and take a seat, they inside of the restobar. This bar is owned by solar, it's a nice resto bar. You can chill because there's no loud music instead a very relaxing music.

"Well your wife asked us to take you on a date, you look like a monster bro" Byul said.

"This eye bags is worth it, you will understand me if you guys have your own family" Lisa said.

"Yeah yeah what ever daddy lis, anyways we already ordered foods for us" Jisoo said.

"Do you guys don't have schedule today?" Lisa asked.

"Anni, we're all free...." Wendy said.

"Oh what with you face wannie?" Lisa asked and zip to her drink. The four look at her.

"You still not informed?" Seul, lisa shook her head.

"Informed to what?" Lisa asked.

"PNation and sooman released a dating scandal between joy and crush from pnation" Lisa put down her glass.

"What?! how? is this true?" Lisa asked them. Wendy sigh. "and who's this crush?"

"Joy's manager spotted us kissing in the van, we thought it's okay with her our relationship. But  just last week she report us to sooman, then sooman did this." Wendy said.

"Crush is the guys joy work with in the song they released last month." Seulgi said.

"Do you want me to talk him? why you didn't tell me onwards" Lisa.

"Don't. let him. he might think that we'll using you just to have a freedom" Wendy said.

"What the heck? It's your damn rights" Byul said.

"No, i'll take an action about this." Lisa said.

"You know how industry run byul.... they will make stupid stuff just to make some money" Jisoo said.

"We're thinking to not renewing our contract to sm...." Wendy drop the bomb, seulgi and other look at her.

"What?" Byul asked.

"Me and joy planning to not renew our contract to them but we think about unnie and seulgi especially yeri who's still very young" Wendy explain and look at seulgi.

"I have proposal...." Lisa said and look at her unnie and to others. Jisoo immediately get it and nodded. The three still not get it.

"When is the end of your contract with sm?" Jisoo asked.

"We will just have one song for unnie's come back in the group and thats it." seulgi.

"Work for me...." lisa said wendy and seulgi look at her.

"w-hat?" The two asked.

"I'm proposing a contract to you, irene, joy and yeri. You will still stay together. Work for my entertainment" Lisa repeat.

"How...." wendy asked.

"don't worry i'll talk sooman regarding this issue. Let me take care of this. I'll call a meeting for red velvet members. I will personally talk all of you" Lisa said. Seulgi and wendy smile and nodded.

"Just promise us that you will give us a lot of songs" Seulgi joked.

"Yahhhh! we're still here you know!" Byul and jisoo reacted They just laughed.

       Lisa arrived in their house, she saw irene carrying areum in the garden. Lucas is there playing with his ball.

"daddy!!" Lucas and runn to lisa. the latter catch him and sway in the air. "Where have you been?" He asked.

"i meet your comrades buddy" Lisa said and walk towards to irene.

"Do you have fun?" Irene asked and kiss lisa.

"Ahuh, but you don't have to do that hon. I'm okay and i'm enjoying playing wth this two, how's our princess" Lisa and look at irene's arms. Lucas look down and kiss areum's hands.

"She cried earlier dad, she's so loud like wannie" Lucas said, makes her parents laughed.

"Ask wannie to compete with areum next time" Lisa joked, lucas just nodded and agreed. Irene just shook her head.

"How's wendy?" Irene asked.

"Oh about that, why you didn't tell me the issue hon? I will talk sooman about this" Lisa said.

"Wendy told me to don't tell it to you. She want to handle the issue" Irene said. They enter to the house. Lisa and irene don't want to have maid, they just call for cleaning service. They want to live a normal life like a simple one.

      When they enter inside, lucas run to his toys. Irene put areum in her crib in the living room. Irene thankful that areum is behave right now, maybe she already saw lisa. Speaking of her hubby, lisa go upstairs to change her clothes.

"Love, can you look areum for a minutes?" Irene called lucas who's busy looking for something.

"nee.... uhm mom did you saw my truck? the red one?" Lucas asked.

"Wae? it's not there? maybe in your room, asked dad to get it for you later" Irene said and mess lucas head and go to the kitchen and staeted to prepare for their dinner.

"Hyun did you saw my favorite shirt? i can't find it" Lisa enter in the kitchen.

"Hon you already wear that last day. it's still in the laundry" Irene said.

"Oh... okay, i'm just asking" Lisa said. "Do you need help?" Lisa asked.

"Anni, just look the two there...let me handle this" Irene said.

"Dad i can't find my truck!!" Lucas whine. Lisa walk towards him and to his toys already scattered in the floor.

"You bring it in mommy's dorm right? you play it with deulgii." Lisa remind him. Lucas look at her and scratch her nape.

"Did i bring that there? tell katy to bring it here. I need that to play with my other truck" Lucas said

"If they will go here, we can't disturb them. They're also busy like your other aunties." Lisa said, lisa stand up and get areum when she heard her crying. "Anneyoung ari... did you miss daddy so much?" Lisa asked. Sareum immediately stop from crying when lisa get her.

"Dad, looks like ari likes you more than mom" Lucas innocently said.

"Don't tell that to your mom, she will feel hurt" Lisa and chuckled.

"She cry a lot when your not here, i saw mom being problematic when ari not stopping from her crying" Lucas said and play with his toy car. If i were her, i would be like to be with mom. She might be scary sometimes but mom is the bestest mom in the whole world" Lucas and click his tongue. And drive her toy car to the kitchen. Lisa stuck in her position there.

"Good thing i have you ari, i'm not alone anymore" Lisa said and kiss areum. She follow lucas in the kitchen, she can heard irene's laughter. lucas already telling to his mom that's why irene laughing to hard.