89

The Fans start to their fanchant, because of that rv is become more energetic for their last performance even they are already tired Irene glance at the vip section. She saw lucas in His father still a hyper, they take a glance again when she didn't saw lisa in her seat. She just shrugged it out and continue dancing.

It's the second verse when the 'back up dancers' Go to the stage. The fans didn't notice the changes of the dancer but the rv notice it. The mask, the outfit even the movements. But they just let it and still continue. Seulgi, wendy already got the hint and smile widely. They become more energetic. Some of fans who's very observing, notice it.

The VIP section become more wild when they saw the back up dancers more on Twice members, iu, bp and mamamo. The fans confused but they just follow them. Screaming and cheering can hear in the concert. While Irene, joy and yeri still not noticing who's the dancers. But they do know notice that theirs changes, After the rbb song ended. There's 5 high chair appreared in the side. Rv take a seat, while the 'dancers' position their self in their own spot.

Once the cue of the swalla song start, they one by one removed their masks. All of the dome, got surprise even the Rv's aside to seulgi and wendy. The fans inside become more wilder, specially seeing the artist from different group and the one and only LALISA MANOBAN. Irene, joy and yeri tsstunmed in the seat.

"Omyghad." Joy said.

"I am dreaming??! pinch me if not" Yeri said. Seulgi chuckled and pinch the younger.

"Yahhh!" Yeri reacted.

The performance start, they can really say that this is the real suprise. More camera's, flashes from the phone can see.

(Please just imagine it's them. Thank! hehexoxo).

All of the people inside, stunned to what lisa's movement. They are surprised. They didn't know that the Tycoon young business woman is also good in dancing. For sure this concert of Rv will be the top news and the iconic concert that ever happened.

After the swalla, the nest song started. This time the rv are also in in this last part of the concert. They already practice it with their back up dancers, they already know that they will perform it with the guest.

(I'm sorry for using bp's performance. This is just for entertaining. Again Imagine! hahaxoxo).

The last performance ended, all af them are catching their breathe. The staff handed them a bottled water, Lisa grap one bottle and a tissue and give to irene. The fans scream when they saw that. Lisa and her members get the flowers that they prepare and give it to the girls. Lisa get the roses and approach irene, and again? the fans scream seeing the two intetrract to each other. The manager handed the mic to them.

"Hi!" Lisa shyly said. The audience scream again of course it's lalisa manoban what do you expect. "Hi, i'm lisa" She continue and bow.her head. Jisoo and other also introduced their selves.

"Wow you guys really suprise us" Wendy said to her mic. The audience laughed and cheer.

"Yeah, we didn't expect this. Are you guys also suprise?" Joy asked the fans.

"Hahaha Actually it's really short notice from this sweet lover" Byul joked.

"Hahaha yeah, this lover want to suprise her sweetbunny" Jisoo and chuckled, all of them laughed the couple blushed.

"Yahh!" Lisa and pointed the two. "Well it's true hahaha, ahm i want to surprise this girl and her members." Lisa shyly said.

"Hahahaha we all know that here our Lisa is not fan of camera's or showing herself infront of people. So i want to asked how is it lis?" Seulgi asked.

"Oh, hahaha ahm. It's nice i mean actually it's nice standing in the stage infont of many people. I had fun" Lisa said. Irene hold lisa's hand, she knows that lisa is still not comfortable. Lisa look at her amd smile. Irene smile back too.

"Did you really had fun?" Irene now speak.

"Hahaha yeah, This is my first time doing this with you guys and specially with you" Lisa answered the audience giggled. even their friends. "Back there, i'm just like one of you guys. Sitting there" She pointed the Vip section.   "Silently cheering from there. And now i'm here in the stage standing with this famous and talented idols. It's an honored to perform with you guys!" Lisa, everyone clapped their hands when lisa clap her hands for her friends