65

          Lisa also assign bodyguard around them and from a far. They need to secure and also the dispatch. They now playing with lucas, lucas really enjoyed and comfortable with them. laughing and giggling will be hreeard to their group.

"So, your planning to adopt him?" Jisoo asked, Lisa already told them and reason why she want to.

"Yeah, he needs me he needs us." Lisa said and look at lucas playing with dead leaves.

"Don't worry lili, we're here" Jennie said and give thumbs up lisa. everyone agree to it.

"Thank you" Lisa said.

"Omy we're all auntie nowwww" Chaeyoung said, everyone laugh at her. They're happy because they have new baby in the group.

"Yeahhh! you guys should get married really soon." Wendy said and chuckled. Irene and lisa got blushed. They already told them about the real score between them, of course everyone is happy to hear it. They celebrate last night, until the time comes that everyone wants to sleep.

They really enjoyed the dinner last night, especially lucas is there. Marco and Chitthips are so happy watching them barking and arguing to each other. They really thankful that their children found a true people.

"Niiii! look!!" Lucas said, lisa and other look at him. He pointed kuma and dalgom running. Jennie and jisoo also brought their dogs.

"Hahahaha he's really so cuteee" Joy said

"Yeah, and handsome. Are you lisa your not his real father?" Wendy asked.

"Yahhh! i'm already said that i'm not. Because if really i am, he's not there tsk!" Lisa said and throw wendy a bottled water.

yerii stand up and go to lucas, she's really into kids. Everyone knows that. Jennie also follow her they just watching the three playing and giggling.

"Btw, jisoo unnie. I heard someone already brought the Yg Ent. Do you know who is it?" Lisa asked jisoo.

"Yeah, we still don't know but i heard to our manager it's 'She' so it means our new ceo is a girl." Jisoo said.

"I heard it too from the staff, i hope she will take care of the company and also the artist." Chaeyoung said.

"Of course i--- Yang is a trash, i mean she will definitely tale care of it. After all Yg already has a good name." Lisa said. She almost drop the tea.

"How about the collaboration with you unnie?" Irene asked iu and jisoo, they know of course the blackpink and Iu collaboration.

"We're starting to working on it. But this jisoo dork, making it hard for me she always tease me" iu said and kick jisoo.

"Yahh ouch!! unnieee" Jisoo and pout. "I just want to see your reaction, it's our first time working together" Jisoo.

"Jisoos!" Iu said and flick her hand in jisoo's forhead.

"Hahahaha, Oh! i remember. Lisa said will be having a 1 week vacation out of the country" Byul said.

"Oh, yeah i forgot to tell you guys" Lisa said.

"Nice timing, sooman give us 2 weeks rest before starting preparing our concert." Irene said.

"Nice niceee!" seulgi said.

"I'll check my schedule, when is it?" Iu said.

"This coming weekend" Lisa said. " I already prepared everything. Already talk jisoo unnie's management, and same as you byul, tell to other's they can come with us. Oh, i also invite twice the more the merrier" Lisa said, she's laying down in Irene's lap.

"Okayy okayyyy, we should really go and shopping" Joy said.

"Hon, can we just bring lucas home?" Irene said while looking at lucas who's already sleeping in her arms. They already in their way back to the orphanage, as per hyeri instructions.

"Don't worry hon, we'll get him before this week ends." Lisa said and hold irene's hand. "Ahmm btw, i'm planning to fix lucas name and change it to manoban, if it's olay with you i mean you know lucas carrying the bae and manoban? it's okay if you d---"

"of course, why wouldn't i? Lucas is my son our son." Irene said and kiss lucas forehead. "I'll accompany you tomorrow, i want to be his legally mother" Irene said. Lisa glance at them and smile. One thing is for sure, she's very happy.

"Lisayahhh....." Irene called lisa.

"Hhhmmm?"

"I want to public about our relationship" Irene said and look at lisa. "are you okay with that?" Irene asked. She really want to tell the world that lisa is hers, she wants to claim her. She knows that many girls still want to get her attention or flirting with her. The last time she remember lisa's one investor recommend his daughter to lisa. The old man really get irene's nerves. If not because the girls irene already confront that old man.

"Of course hon, i'm planning to asked you too. Do what make you happy" Lisa said and kiss irene