137

<Our queens just performed the whole queendom choreo... Let's all stream to support them, To have their first win for this comeback. >

STREAM!!!STREAM!!!STREAM!!! STREAM!!!

💝🧡💙💚💜

////////

"Hello? who's this? how did you know my number?" Lisa immediately asked when the unknown number picked it up, she even made it on loud speaker so irene will hear it.

"Lisa? It's sunmi...." The other line said, that makes irene look at lisa and glare.

"Oh! sunmi it's you hehehe. I'm sorry if i didn't answer your call earlier i'm cooking. Thanks to my WIFE she called me downstairs just to call you back hehehe" Lisa said she even pinpoint the word wife and look at irene.

"Oh yeah, she's the one who answered it. I didn't know your already married lisaya hahaha. You didn't tell me when we meet months ago" Sunmi said. Irene pinch lisa in the side.

"Aw--..... Ahh! hahaha i thought you already know that. Anyways yeah i'm already married. So anyways why did you call?" Lisa asked. Irene just listening to the two.

"Oh! right. Well me and my sister already have a plan for our collaboration. I'm flying there so we can discuss it formally. So... yeah, i'm asking if your free in the next day? maybe the day after tomorrow." Sunmi asked. Lisa look at Irene before she answer.

"Oh yeah, sure. I'll have someone to handle this project but don't worry i'll still be present in Every meeting." Lisa said.

"Okay, great! See you soonest lisaya" Sunmi and ended the call. Lisa turn off her phone and look at irene.

"So, i'm already clean?" Lisa asked but irene just rolled her eyes and stand up and do her morning rituals. Lisa just shook her heard and leave the room. She forgot that she's cooking down stairs good thing her unnie jieun visit them.

Irene, after she get out in the bath room. She fix the bed and grab her phone and wallet. She promised the girls that she will going to visit them in the dorm. She also want to check them, she know how tiring their schedule because of the nonstop project that given to them.... She get down stairs and she saw jieun playing with lucas.

"Unnie!" Irene and greet the older. " i didn't know that your here" Irene and kissed lucas who's hugging her legs.

"Yeah, i have no schedule for morning. So i decided to go here and play with lulu" Jieun.

"Oh, how's my lulu?" Irene amd pick up her son, she still can but lisa is just oa. Though she's right lucas is already heavy.

"Mommy, daddy bite me here" He point her cheeks.

"Daddy did that? my poor baby, i'll bite daddy later don't worry okay? Did you cry?" Irene asked and brush lucas hair.

"no... lulu big boy. No no cry" He said and even shook his head. Ji eun and Irene giggled.

"his birthday is approaching? Any plan?" Jieun asked.

"We haven't talk about it unnie, but we will maybe later." Irene replied. Lisa appeared in the living room

"Oh! nice timing, breakfast is already served Queens and Prince" Lisa said and she even bow to them. Jieun just smack her while irene roll her eyes and go to the dining.

"Aish, sometimes i can't understand these girls. I'm also a girl but i'm not like that ayy opps, i have a buddy so asihh never mind" Lisa just shook her head and scratch her nape.

Irene arrived in their dorm alone, lisa want her to have a bonding with her members. She know that irene misses them and the dorm. Wendy is thenone who welcoming her unnie in the lobby, lisa already sent her notice.

"Where's the others?" Irene askesd she put her back in the couch and go the kitchen.

"Seulgi just getting something in her room, while the two is ahmm yeahh im thw bathroom bathing their self?" Wendy awkwardly said and laughed.

"Hmmm.... Nice the dorm is clean" Irene while expectioning the tools their. "who do the grocery?" Irene asked.

"Me and yeri!" Joy who's just arrived in the kitchen pull of sweat. " Anneyoung unnie! how are you?" Joy and kissed her cheeks. Irene cringe.

"Yahh sooyoung your stinks. I thought your already take a bath" Irene and cover her nose. Joy look at wendy but wendy glare at her.

"I do! but you know i do yoga heheh" Joy said.

"Unnieee! I miss youuuu" Yerii run to her unnie but she stop, scared of she might squeeze her umnie

"We just saw each other, the last last day" Irene amd turn her back. She already sense that these four members is hding something to her.

"Unnie, your here!"Seulgi who's also pull of sweat.

"Now let's cut the acting, why are you three looks like you run in the marathon" Irene asked them. The four stand straight together., irene walk infront of them and put her hand in her waist whule looking at the four who's nugging each other.

"It's nothing unnie, we just you know do some work out hehehe right girls" Seulgi and nugged joy and yeri.

"Yeah!" The two response. Irene raised her brow to them and look at wendy tha makes the latter gulped.

"Unnie, why are you staring at me like that? hehehe" Wendy and whispers to joy. "Let's just tell it to unnie...." She whispered but joy shook her head.

"I'll give you time, no one will going to leave this kitchen." Irene and take a sit in the dining.

The four still can't decide if they will going to tell it to their unnie or who's going to tell. Until Yeri sigh because she want to take a bath, and already annoyed to her three unnies.