33

It's Three months now, All of them are busy in their own works. Blackpink is doing their concert in different countries, they back and forth to korea. Red velvet they're successful on their new album, they also busy promoting and guesting. The others, twice and byulvs group are also busy, while lisa she's also doing her work she is also going back and forth because she decided to extend her company to Philippines. She's also haldling the case of the kim's, she's now ready to make her move. She will just waiting for her unnie to come back here in Seoul.

            In three months, she manage to make time for her fiance and her siblings. When she have opportunity she will go to red velvet dorm and visit them. The blackpink dorm is also move there in KM hotel. They're now neighbor, same floor. That's why it's easy for lisa. She also sleep over there in irene's room, even the others teasing them.

          Lisa can now take break and breathe. she already finished her work outside the country and tomorrow her sisters and chae will arrive.  While the rv, she don't know because she just arrived and she directly go to her office.

"Ma'am, Ms. Jieun is here" Hwasa open her door. She saw her unnie.

"Unnie..." lisa said and welcome her unnie. "What are you doing here??"

"We'll hwasa here inform me that you'll already here so i go here to invite you to have a dinner with me." Iu said and smile to her.

"What do you want?" Lisa said, she don't want what her seeing right now. She knows that there's something why her unnie is being kind to her right now. She didn't said that her unnie is not but It'her unnie she knows her very well.

"Yahhh! what are you saying, i'm being a good sister here" Iu and crossed her both arms.

"Unnie i know yo---"

"Fine!, I'll tell it to you later but let's eat dinner first. I know your tired" Iu said and pull lisa.

"Alright alright" Lisa said and wear her suit.

     They leave the office, lisa give hwasa a bonus and take a leave because she also will take her 1 week leave. They both deserve it after a hard work. She already informed her trusted assistance.

         The two arrived in the restaurant, Iu already made a reservation before she go to lisa's office. They got in and take their order.

"How's the company lis?" Iu asked, their order just arrived.

"It's doing good, you know i decided to expand it more and as of now we're almost done but i let our trusted people to handle it " Lisa said.

"I know i already say this but i'll said it again hahaha." they both chuckled. "Lalisa, thankyou for sacrificing. I really appreciate it, i know you also love dancing and singing but you set a side that for me to our family. Thank you for taking care of us and the company. It's my obligation, but i---" She's almost cry while speaking, thankfully lisa cut her.

"Unnie it's nothing, i love what i'm doing right now. I love all of you, dad, mom, jisoo unnie, jennie and you. I love you all, we're a family. I'll do everything for you guys, even it exchange is my life just to make all of you safe and happy" Lisa hold her unnie's hand and smile at her.

Iu didn't handle it, she cry in front of lisa. She's thankful for giving her a lisa as her sister.

"Yahh unnie, stop crying you look like a kid. Look your cheeks hahaha" Lisa said and pinch her unnievs cheecks. Iu stopping her self but shevs still sobbing, she thow her tissue to lisa.

"Monkey!" Iu said.

"Hoo hoo hah hah" Lisa's actiing, she want to see her unnie smiling and not crying.

"Hahahaha, look's good" Iu tease her.

"If yoy say so" She playfully roll her eyes to her unnie, she remember what her unnie said to her. "So what do you what unnie? you know i can give you all things jus---"

"Can you be my guest to my new episode?" Iu said she cut lisa.

"just don't like tha...t" Lisa continue. "Yahh unnie you know that i don't like that. "

"Please just this one, it's not that we're going to perform in the concert. You always regect my invitation lisa, please support me in this one. A lot of people admiring you, they all want to see you." Iu said, she's silently praying to her mind. She dream this she want to flex her sister even in a stranger way.

    While lisa, she really don't want it. Even when she need to shoot for covering her company magazine. They will take a few shoot and that it. Her unnie is right, she always regreting her invitation. The last concert should be there for surprise guest but she declined it and run away. But today, she don't think she can say no to her unnie. She think maybe it's time to make a live once in a while, like asside from company like that. She look at her unnie, and sigh.

"Fine. BUT JUST THIS ONE, ONLY ONE. and after this you'll never bother me about this" Lisa said, she don't have any choice right now.

"I promise lalisaa thankyouuuu, I love youuuuuu" Iu said and stand up to give lisa a tight hug, she even shower her a kisses. Lisa didn't know that when iu said her promise she gide her other hands and make a cross finger.