72

The dorks busy talking and laughing while drinking though they are in one circle now. Because lucas is already sleeping now inside, Yeri and tzuyu the maknae decided to get inside so lucas will not alone if he wake up.
Irene get back out side and sit beside lisa, who already tipsy. She just let her it's still early so yeah.

"Unnie lucas already sleeping?" Jennie asked. Jennie decided to drink too and the others. So Seulgi and byul get more for them.

"Yeah yeri and tzuyu are with him, i left the two watching movie." Irene said and get the chips.

"Hon you don't want to drink?" Lisa asked her.

"Anii, i don't drink" Irene said.

"Yeahh don't let her drink, the last time she drinks. She just drink one bottle and become wild" Seulgi said wendy and joy chuckled, they wetness it.

"Hahahahaha" joy laughed.

"Yaahhhh!" Irene said. "It's not fault that my alcohol tol is not high"  she added.

"Don't mind them hon they just teasing you" Lisa said and hold irene's hand. Irene just smile and leaned to lisa.

"Ahmmm guys i have something to tell you" byul and jeon said in the same time. The twoo look at each other whil the others look at them.

"What is it?" Wendy asked and sip to her beer

"Jeon you go first"
"Byul you go first"

Everyone laughed, to the two.

"Don't tell me tha two of you are dating" Jisoo siad and chuckled.

"Yahhh! of course not. Byul is not my time" Jeon said disgust written in her face.

"Same duhh" Jisoo and others laughed. "So i was saying, ahh i'm dating someone" Byul said and scratch her nape.

"Jinja?! Who?" Seulgi asked.

"Ahmm hehehe solar" Byul said and stand up and sit beside solar.

"Wooow congrats!" Jisoo and wendy said. Everyone congratulation them.

"Are you guys dating in public? i watched your performance you guys are so wild" Lisa said.

"No we're not, we're planning to keep it until the end of our contract in RBW" solar said and smile.

"Congrats unnieee!" Wheein said and seat between the two " i knew it, i heard the two of you one nigh---mmmmmm" Byul cover wheein mouth.

"Don't mind her" Byul said and lool at wheein,  they laughed of course they know what wheein saying. especially the dorks.

"Nice byulll!" Seulgi said and look the couple teasingly.

"Lol kang!" Byul said and throw the can.

"So, jeon what yours?" Wendy said.

"ohh ahmm aaaaa" Jeon can't speak properly and look to the person who's sittimg besides her.

"We're dating too" The person said sitting besides her.

"WHAT?!!" jennie and irene reacted.

"Nabong! when?" Jennie asked.

"Yahhh! Don't shout!" Nayeon said.

"so when? did the two of you got it" Irene asked.

"After our concert" Jeon said.

"What??! it's 8 months ago!"they said.

"No need the screaming" Jeon said.

"Sorry we're just surprise" they said.

"So why you didn't tell us?" Jisoo said.

"We're busy about the concert and about the mission to yeah we forgot" Nayeon said.

"Wow i think i need to look for my self too" Jisoo said and chuckled.

"Right you should tell to it to ch----" Jisoo cover seulgi's mouth.

"Yahhh what are you saying?" Lisa and jennie said.

"do you have someone unnie?" Jennie asked her and raised her brow.

"Ya--ahhh! Of course i d-on't" Jisoo said and laughed awkwardly. She lie, of course she has but she just coward to admit it. "Don't mind seulgi"

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked again while lookong at jisoo intently.

"Yahh! of course!" Jisoo said and avoid lisa's eyes.

"How about the two of you?" Lisa look at chaeyoung and jennie.

"Yahh! what are lookimg at?"  Rosé and jennie asked.

"Are two dating someone?" Lisa asked the two, she want to sure and know. Her baby girls.

"Me? really?!" Rosé said and munched her chips.

"Ruby jane?" Lisa said, everyone lool at jennie who's already blushing. But she composed her self lisa called her ruby jane and itvs not good.

"Fine!" Jennie said, everyone got shock especially the person who's secretly admiring her. "Jong-in, He's courting me" Jennie said and lowered her head.

"WHAT?!" jisoo and lisaa said at the same time. The protective unnie's alert.

"Wai? He's just courting me, we're not dating" Jennie said. Lisa look at seulgi secretly, she saw the latter lowered her head. Of course she knows it, seulgi already admit it to her when suelgi secretly visit her to her office tell it abput it.

"Do you like him too?" Jisoo asked her.

"I-i do-n't know...." Jennie said.

"Okay, just please don't let him hurt you" Lisa said. Irene also looking at seulgi, she also knew it. She want to comfort her member but the others might get suspicious. especially jennie.

"Tell us if your planning to answer him" Jisoo said. She secretly patt seulgi's back. "Don't worry my blessing is still yours" Jisoo whisper to seulgi, the latter just nod and smile to her and drink her beer.