101

The two arrived in lisa's penthouse, Lisa open the door. The both shocked seeing the messy living room. Lucas toy's scattered on the floor. It's already midnight, they sure that the people are already asleep. Lisa begin to clean the toys and put it in the basket, while irene go the kitchen directly and put the food in the container. They will be reheat in tomorrow for them. After that, she go to the living and help lisa to clean the mess there.

"My ghad..... it's look like they made this a playground." Lisa complaining, they just finished cleanig the room. "Let go upstair i'm sure there's more, but i'll just clean it tomorrow before i go to office. Let's take a rest" Lisa said and pulled irene upstair. They go directly to lucas room, 

"Now i know why this house turns to play ground." Lisa said, irene just chuckled and walk towards to lucas carefully not to make noise. Lisa just shook her head looking at her jisoo unnie, seulgi, wendy and byul already sleeping soundly in the portable bed in the floor.

Irene fixed lucas position and the comforter, she also get comforter for the idiots. Then they proceed to the other room, jennie, yeri and joy are sleeping in the bed while iu and and chaeyoung in the portable bed.

"It's look like we have a so many children" Lisa whispered to irene, the latter just chuckled and close the door.

"Let's go and rest, my feet is already swollen because of the non stop walking." Irene and go to there room.

          Lisa just got out in the bathroom wearing her boxer and sports bra covered by bathrobe. she saw irene busy drying her hair. She walk towards to her and grab the blower. irene got startled but didn't mind it, she look at lisa thru mirror. Lisa flexing her toned abs effortless. She become distracted by that, she already saw lisa like that many times but she still amazed  how fitted lisa's body. for sure if lisa audition to be a model, lisa will be passed.

"Are you okay hon?" Lisa put her both hands in irene's shoulder and shake irene gently. Irene back to her senses. 

"What?" irene.

"I called you twice but you look so occupied. Are you okay?" lisa and pull irene to there bed.

"Oh... yeah i just remember the party for the next day" irene lied. She lay down beside lisa. "Btw are you coming with me?" irene and look at lisa.

"I'm still not sure not, but i'll follow you there if ever I'm not still done to my work.." Lisa and pulled irene and embrace the older.

"Okay but be sure okay? My senior wants to meet you" irene.

"Hahaha yess ma'am" Lisa andsered and kissed irene's temple. "hon....." Lisa call irene's attention.

"let's start preparing for our wedding..." Lisa said, irene look at lisa. "do you have a exact date or want date to your mind?" Lisa added and smile to irene. She remove some hair string covering irene's face. 

"I love you..." Irene just answered and smile sweetly to lisa. "how october 2?" irene suggested and give lisaa peck in her lips. 

"That whould be great, it's 5 months from now...."Lisa happily replied.

"Yup! Let's set a meeting to wedding coordinators. i want us to be more hands on on this, alright hon?" Lisa nodded

"Of course it's our big day.... I love you so much hon" Lisa.

"And i love you more... Let's tell this to them tomorrow. And asked their opinion too" irene said. Lisa agreed to it. "who's your best man?" irene curiously asked because she know lisa have five dorkie friends. Lisa's smile fade when she heard irene's question.

"HAhaha  can i have four best mans? it's so hard to pick hahaha" Lisa and laughed

"Hahaahha maybe, but incase who do you want too?" irene still teasing Lisa.

"hahahaha if not i will not think twice of course, i want jisoo unnie to be my best woman. I know the dorks will understand why, right?" Lisa answered smoothly, irene nodded and chuckled.

"of course!" irene and peck to lisa's lips.

"how about you? hahahaha" Lisa's turned to smirked.

"Hahahaha I want them all too but yeah.... I want yeri to be my maid of honor to be fair for nayeon and jennie you know my best friends hahaha" irene shake her head. They both chuckled, Lisa just staring irene busy talking about the wedding. Lisa just watching her still can't believe that they getting married. Irene sense that lisa is staring at her.

"Wae?" Irene asked. Lisa pulled irene more close to her.

"i love you so much, did you know that?" Lisa and brush her nose to latters nose. irene smiled.

"i know, and i love you more" Lisa crossed the space gap between them and kiss irene passionately.