39

Lisa drive to her underground, her team are waiting to her arrival. She turn off her phone because she know that they will contact her. She got down to her car, rm and V are waiting for her to the entrance.

"Ms. Manoban" The two said and bow their head.

"Is everyone are ready?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, boss they are complete. Even your father is also there"

Lisa nodded and proceed to the meeting room. Rm open the door for her. The Meeting is enough for her group of soldiers. She's the unknown owner of the best law enforcement agency in the Seoul. Only her father and she knows this business, actually it's her grandfather who want's this. After he died lisa granted her grandpa's wish. She has a very talented and powerful team. In the world of underground, she's different. She's more tough and cold person. More of his team, is an idol. Bts of bighit, Twice of Jyp, Got7, Exo suho, sehun and d.o and other idols...

"I know this is too ahead to what we planned. Yang is making his move now, we should start ours and give her a good play." Lisa said.

"Are you sure lisa?" Her father said.

"Yes, dad. Besides we already in our hands all the documents that we can use to sue him." Lisa said, her father just nodded to her. He trust lisa in this. "tomorrow, Team C ready you'll do what i assign to you. I want you to exposed that illegal business of yang. Arraseo?!" Lisa said, team c which is got7 answered.

"Copy Boss!"

"I'll play dumb in front of him, we need to corner him. I change the plan, I'm the one will meet him and being her hostage. I know him, That's his purpose. So, let's give him what he wanted." Lisa said but her father protest.

"It's too dangerous lisa!, we will stick to first plan" Her father.

"No, dad trust me in this. I think this carefully. Suga are done what i asked to you?" Suga work towards her and handed to lisa the small chip.

"Yes boss"

"Thanks. Twice tonight you'll go to rv's dorm watch them don't let anyone come to near them. You will go to the mansion, it's more safe there. Dad will send the driver and bodyguard" Lisa said, she also talk the others abput their assigned task. "This, i told suga to make a gps so if ever you guys didn't know where i am and yang. You can locate me. If i will used my phone, for sure yang will throw that away. Suga already connect this to your device. You also need this, later suga will give you each one. Tomorrow is the big day, we work hard for this, it's time for us to get the winning flag" Lisa said and stand up, she look to jeon and nodded.

        Mr. Manoban and lisa leave together the room. They are now will go home but not lisa, she will go home to her oum house. She don't want to see them, she want to focus her self to the plan.

"Are you sure you donvt want to come? your mom will be worried and the girls."Her dad said.

"I'm okay no need to worry, just tell them that you don't saw me." Lisa said.

"Arraseo, please take care. I'm not ready to lose  one of my child" Her dad joked and give her a hug.

"Don't worry" Lisa said and patted marco's back. She hug her father tight, she's not sure what waiting for her tomorrow.

"I'll go now, take care okay?" Marco said and leave with his driver.

Lisa get in to her car and start to drive. She open the radio, she want to hear her sister's voice. She even play rv's song. She sing along to the song, it's almost midnight. She still didn't eat her dinner.

While Lisa is enjoying her ride, she's near to stop light but the break didn't cooperate.

"What the fuck!" Lisa said.

"No... no.... not now" lisa said, Her car already pass the stop light. Thankfully there's no other car there. She saw a truck, coming to her direction,

"Please make them safe" Lisa pray, before the truck bumped it her car. Lisa saw how the truck eat her bumper.

Someone pull her away to the her car. That's the last thing lisa saw before she blackout.