92

Morning came, lisa's house are still quiet. They all still sleeping. The dorks occupied the living room, girls assist them last night the they can't walk properly. They just prepare a comforter and folded bed for them. It's already 8 am in the morning, they ended the celebration super late. Even the girls they almost forgot the time.

     While in lucas room, he already awake it's almost half hour when he woke up. he's just playing with his favorite bear. When he got bored. He look around and saw that the door is not properly close. So he get up and climb the grills. Once he successfully get down from his bed. He walk to the door and open it widely. He's wondering where's his parents, and why so quiet. in front of his room there's other room. So, he walk and tried to reach the door knob but he can't. He go back to his room and push his babies chair toward to the door. He stand up there and twist the door knob. He succeeded, and get down to the chair and slowly push the door open. She saw her aunty solar, hwasa and some members of twice sleeping together in the bed. He scratch his hair and sighed. He leave the room silently and leave the room opened. He pull his chair and go to his parents room, he did the same. He get inside and saw his mommy together with his aunt nini, chaeyoung, yeri and joy still sleeping. He tried to shake jennie's hands that almost the floor, but jennie just groan. Again lucas sigh and look around trying to look his dad but failed.

After 5 minutes of waiting there, he got bored again and leave the room. His eyes got the stairs, he smiled and giggled. He climbed down, but the last step he got Tripp. He land in the floor.

"Aww...." Lucas said, he's in the edge of crying when he saw his father and the rest sleeping in the living room. he, walk there and lay beside lisa who's still snoring. Lucas hug his father and wipe his tears. He can still feel the pain frim landing in the floor. After minutes of waiting, lucas is already hungry. He stand up and look around her, he saw a pack of biscuit. It's rosé's food last night. He smiled and go there and started to munching the biscuit. After he satisfied his tummy. He saw the maindoor, it's like a bulb light above in his head. He pull a chair towards there and open the door. There no guard watching there, he walk outside and look aroung. His still wearing his diaper and long sleeve. his pulling his bear with him.

The elevator accidentally opened, lucas saw it and he get inside.

            Lisa woke up because of the ring in her phone, she get up and get her phone. Her dad is calling. She immediately answered it.

"Dadd...." Lisa answered and back to her position.

"Yahh! lalisa did your unnie didn't inform you and ypur siblings?" Lisa open her eyes and sit up.

"About what?" Lisa confusely asked.

"Yahh, aish this kids.... Get ready this after noon we will have a family portrait." Marco said. Lisa is noe full awake because of her father said.

"What?! wait are we....." Marco but lisa.

"Right, so go and move your ass wake up your siblings. Bring joo hyun and lucas they will be a part of this family already" Marco said and ended. Lisa stand up and look to her friends still sleeping.

"Yahhh, yahhh yahhhh! wake up!" Lisa kick them one by one.

"Yahh lalisa!" They groan.

"Yahh! it's already breakfast com'on get up!" Lisa and continue shaling them. The dorks sit up and wake.

"I will kiss you lisaya!" Jisoo said.

       Lisa just shook her head and go upstairs, she first go to lucas room because she's sure that her son is also awake right now. She frown when she saw the door is open, she fasten her walk and look inside. Lucas is not there, she also check the small tent house but still none.

     She leave the room and check her and irene's room, the door is also open even the room in front of lucas room. She go down stare and also look around, but still no lucas there.

"Yahh lalisa what are you looking?" wendy asked because she saw lisa running around.

"Lucas.... did you guys saw lucas?" Lisa and still finding.

"Huh? lucas? hevs not in his room?" Jisoo and  stand up, the other whovs still sleep is now fully awake.

"He's not there, the girls is still sleeping even hyun." Lisa and run upstairs. Lisa wake up them.

"Hyun..." She shake irene to wake up. but the latter just groan. "Hyunnn wake up, yahhh girls wakeee up!" Lisa said.

"Yahhhh lisaaaa what's your problem!" Chaeyoung said.

"Yahh wake up.... wake upp hon!!" Lisa and pulled the comforter.

"Lucas is missing!!!" lisa shout at them, the girls automatically sit up.

"WHAT?!" they said. Irene stand up.

"What are you talking about!" Irene and wear her sleepers and leave the to go lucas room