53

After eating dinner the Manoban Family decided to have a tea in the garden, it's okay though the temperature outside is bearable. They set up their snacks and tea.

"I miss this, home, family bonding" Iu said.

"Me too unnie, it's really tiring in work." Jennie said.

"Hahaha you choose that path, you should face it and enjoyed it." Marco said.

"Of course we do dad, what jennie is trying to say is we most of the time we're doing work left and right."  Jisoo.

"Hahahah how about me guys? how about me?" Lisa said, they look at lisa and chuckled because the latter got exaggerate her action.

"You can control your time lisa. You have a lot of employee for god sake. Don't tire your self" Chitthips said. She's busy combing chaeyoung hair.

"Aunty is right, you can lay and sleep" Chaeyoung said who's munching her cookies.

"Business won't run if i do that" Lisa said shaking her head.

         They talk about their works and business.  How they day goes every day, jennie and chaeyoung most of the time complaining how their manager tire them, they even can't get enough sleep in a day. Iu and chitthip just listening to their complain and chuckled. Lisa, jisoo and marco are discussing some business. They sometime join to their topic and laugh. But the topic goes to lisa.

"So, what is your plan for the wedding?" Marco asked her, the girls look at her waiting for her answer.

"I'm planning to give her a proper proposal dad you know what i sai----"

"JINJAAAAAA?!" lisa got cut when Jennie, cheayoung and iu Scream. Lisa remember that she still didn't tell it to them.

"Yeah, i forgot to tell this to yo---"

"Yahhhh!" Iu said and smack her.

"Why you didn't tell this to us?" Rosé said.

"I'm planning to tell you girl but i ---"

"do you already know this unnie?" Jennie asked and look at jisoo, the latter give her slowly nod. "Mom?! dad!?" The couple nod to her. "Yahhhhh lalisaaaa!" jennie said and jump to lisa.

"The audacity of this monkey!" Caheyoung said. Lisa lool at them horror, and stand up and run. The girls even they are bare foot, they run after lisa.

"Come hereee!!" jennie said while holding her slippers.

      Their parents and jisoo are just watching them and laughing, They indeed enjoy this beautiful night.

           Irene is busy cooking for their dinner, blackpink and their other friends is going to visit their dorm and have a dinner together. Lisa is also going, she said she just finishing some papers. Wendy and joy is helping her while the two is preparing the table. Twice is also present this night.

"Unnie can you check the taste?" Joy saod and handed the spoon to wendy.

"ohh it's already good, good job. How about this? is this enough to us?" Wendy said and show to them.

"I think so, for sure they will eat light it's dinner." Irene said and continue her work.

"Unnieee!" Seulgi approach them.

"Wae?" Irene.

"Jeon and dahyun said they will bring drinks. They planning to drink tonight" Seulgi said and wald toward to joy. "It's smell so good, can i taste it?" Joy give her a spoon.

"Okay, just don't get drunk. I know it's Saturday but still" Irene said.

"Ne. unnie!" Seulgi said. She give wendy a high five, they actually tell jeon to bring a drink. so, they can drink later after eating dinner.

"Twicce is alreadyy heree!!!" They heard yeri shout at the front door. Good thing they amlost done cooking.

        They welcome them and even mamamoo who just they neighbor is also her. Blackpink is just arrived from their photoshoot and they will just changed their clothes.

"Wow so many foods!" Sana and momo said.

"Unnie, we bring this too for deserts" Wheein said and handed the container.

"Wow it's looks delicious!" Wendy said.

"Yeahh we make that earlier, i mean solar unnie hahaha"

"right, because i doubt when you said the word we." Seulgi said and chuckled.

"Me too, because it's not you byul" Jeon said and give seulgi a high five. After the tragic event they all click to each other. Aside from being an idol.

"Waaaazuppp every oneee!" Jisoo scream who's just enter to the door together with the two. Lisa is still not there.

"Zupp! where's limario?" Jisoo said and give fist bump the four.

"I thought she's with you?" Dahyun said.

"Ani, she left the mansion early in the morning, you know mom request to us to stay there for two days." Jisoo said and pick a piece of chicken but jeon tap her hand.

"Later".

"Unnie, where's lili?" Jennie asked irene, they are in the living room. Waiting for lisa so they can eat together.

"She said, she's on her way." Irene said, she checked her phone but nothing message from lisa.

They heard a door bell.

"Maybe it's lisa." Irene said and stand up.

She open the door, and she's right it's lisa who's holding boxes of sogu and canbeer. Irene raised her brow.

"hi, are you not letting me in?" lisa asked and smiled awkwardly. She's having a hard time carrying old the drinks. Jisoo command her to buy a drink when she's on her way

"Limario!!" Seulgi, jisoo said and help lisa bringing the drinks inside. The two saw irene's face they just give irene smile and dushed out and go to the kitchen.

"Who told you that you'll drink" Irene said still looking at lisa. Lisa just scratch her nape.

"Ahmm hehehe hyun don't be a kill jo---"

"who's kill joy, me?" Irene said and pointed her said.  Lisa immediately shook her head

"Anii anii, i'm the kill joy. don't worry i will not drink later i'll just watch them" Lisa said and approach irene and give her a kiss in the cheeks, irene blushed but she still composed her self.

She help lisa remove her coat and shoes, yeah they acting like a married couple. The people inside are just looking at them lovingly. It's rare to see the two being sweet to each other or having an interaction.