57

KOREABOO BREAKING NEWS: SM entertainment, already confirmed the concert of Red Velvet Before the end of this year. According to their statement they will announce more information soon. 

DISPATCH BREAKING NEWS: Singer and actress Lee Ji-eun, previous show got viral. According to the fan her sister has more similarities to the Business tycoon Lisa Manoban. They all curious and a lot of question. They also spotted in one of the famous restaurant 

"Unnie! look at this Lisa oppa and Iu unnie is viral today" Yeri said and handed her phone to irene. Seulgi and the others are also look to it.

"Wow, They all good observant ahhaha" Iu said. They all in rv's living room. They just finished eating breakfast that lisa and irene prepared. Twice, they manager pick them when they finish eating breakfast.

"Did she know this??" Jisoo asked. Jennie massaging her head.

"I don't think so" Irene said.

"You guys will have a concert?" Chaeyoung asked

"Yeah, but it's just one day concert here in seoul." Joy said. 

"When?? Give us free ticket" JIsoo said. But wendy throw her a pillow.

"you dork, We always give you free seat" Wendy said. Who's massaging her head.

"i just reminding you guys, Make it four for sure lisa will watch too."

"Of course she will, If their concert will have a golden ticket for sure unnie will give it to lisa. RIght unnie?" Jennie said and look at irene teasingly. Irene immediatly blushed. THe other's just laughed at her.

"YAhhhh!!"

"Didn't know unnie is also a flirt hahaha" yeri said and laughed. Jennie give her a high five.

"Don't tease her, she might  fart" Seulgi said. This time irene stand up and pinch seulgi. "Yahh Ouch! ahhhh!!" 

"Don't me seul don't me" Irene said and back to her seat.

"Irene, may i ask you a question?" Iu said and seat besides irene, Irene look at her and nodded.

"What is it unniee?"Irene said, the others look at them listening too.

"What is you skin care?" Iu asked and trace Irene's face. Everyone laughed at her.

"Myghad unnie, I thought its serious matter" Jennie said while laughing. 

"Yahh unnie hahaha but later i'll show you the products"Irene said and chuckled.

"Your so funny unnie " Joy said.

"Aish this kid, I'm serious. But here's my real question irene." She said. "If ever. if ever okay? If ever lisa asked you to marry her soon. Are you going to agree i mean you know  hahaha" Iu said. Irene stock in her track, the others look at irene waiting too.

"Ahm,  it's okay though we're still end up to that part." Irene said and smile.

"Do you have feeling for her?" JIsoo asked and look at irene. She's now sitting.

"ha---ahm..." 

"Why it's look like Q and A portion with siblings" Wendy said and chuckled.

"Truth hahahahah! So, unnie?" Chaeyoung said. 

"Since then until now" Irene said and lowered her head.

"Huh?" iu said still confused.

"What do you mean unnie?"Jennie said. "waitt... is she the personnnn that you always told me before?" Irene slowly nodded. "Wow!! priya. omyg!!! why i didn't think that!!"

"Yahhhh what are guys talking about, we're still clueless here!" Jisoo said.

"Unnie and i are friends when i was a trainee unnie! remember when i ask you permission to go out. I'm with irene unnie all the day, she told me her story, her childhood crush!" Jennie said and scream. "Ahhhhh unnnieeeeee destiny!!!"

"I knewwww itttt!!!! All this time my instinct never fails me" Iu said. Everyone look at her. "HAHAHAHA nothing i just remember our childhood" Iu said and chuckled.

"Unnieee share it to usss!" Yeri said.

"Hahahah it's about irene and lisa, that two can't separate. Lisa always throwing a tantrum everytime irene needs to go home, she will just stop being a grumpy kid when irene make a videocall to her. This two even when they about to sleep they still on call." iu said, everyone laughed while irene just lowered her head because of embarrassment. "One time i tease Irene to our cousin, bogum when we get back home she throw her ball to me. Even mom and dad got surprise, she cried and run to her room." Iu added and chuckled. Everyone are laughing.

"Cuttttteeeee!" jennie and yerii said at the same time.

"Lisa is really a grumpy even when we're in highschool" Wendy said.

"But now i see the difference hahahaha" Seulgi said and give wendy a high five.

"Do you already admit this to her unnie?" joy asked.

Irene shook her head.

"Not yet, but maybe if we have some time. i will tell it to her" irene said the girls scream because of she said.

"Omghad lalisa, i pity you irene. lisa is the turtle, didn't know lisa is like jisoo" chaeyoung said.

"Yahhhh!! why me?!" Jisoo said.

"Cause Jisoo turtle rabbit kim" Wendy and seulgi said at the same time.

"HHAHAHAHAAHA!"

"YAHHHHH!!!!"

"Yes, i want it to be simple but elegant. Ahuh, okayy just sent the details. Thankyou".

"Ma'am, This is your order"

"Thankyou!" she said and smiled.