98

Lisa and irene planning to have a date, just the two of them. Iu and jennie volunteered to look for lucas when the two leave. Lisa still have a meeting but she's almost done to that, while irene is busy to prepare herself. She go back to their dorm when iu and jennie arrived in lisa's penthouse. While irene can't decide to what to wear for the date. Joy suddenly get inside to her room.

"Oh.. unnie are you still not ready? Oppa already downstair" Joy. Irene got shocked and glance to the clock, she didn't notice the time.

"Jinja?! Omy.... I can't decide what to wear...." Irene still looking at her dresses in her bed. Joy frown to her and walk towards to the bed.

"Unnie, you acting like this is the first time oppa and you will go to the date.... Here this is perfect to you, simple it's perfect combination to oppa's wearing right now." She said and handed the dress to irene, Irene look at it and grab. She go the bathroom and wear it. She wear light make up. She glance herself for the last time in the mirror before look at joy.

"Thanks!" then leave the room, leaving joy inside dumbfounded.

"My gosh!! She's too much than to yeri...." Joy said while shaking her head.

"Oh unnie is here" Wendy said, she's entertaining lisa while irene still in her room. Seulgi is not there, she's with seulgi somewhere...

"Did you too long?" Irene and approach lisa and give her a kiss.

"anii... just on time, you look so wonderfull hon" Lisa and smile to irene. Irene instantly blushed, wendy and yeri who's there still amazed how irene reacted like that.

"Thank you and you too... did you go straight here?" Irene.

"Yeah,.. I just finished my last meeting for today" Lisa.

"Unnie.... Irene unnie is look like a high school." Yeri whispered to wendy.

"Hahahaha yeah... Let her be, it's her first time..." THe two chuckled. Lisa and irene look at them

"Wae?" Irene and raised her brow... The two look at each other before shaking their heads, lisa just chuckled seeing them so scared to their unnie...

"Ahmmm i think we should go now?" Lisa said because wendy signaling asking for help. Thankfully irene agreed. The two sigh relief.

"You... If you will go out inform me, arraseo?"Irene and look at the three.

"Nee, unniee. enjoy the date! Buy something when you guys go home!" Yeri, The two just chuckled and leave the three.

"still Can't believe to Irene unnie's new version" Joy said and sit to the couch. Yeri follow her.

"HAhahaha if you saw how unnie get blush when lisa confliment her" Wendy who's walking towards to the kitchen. 

"She's unbelievable!" Yeri and laughed. The two also laughed.

"Her room looks disaster, my ghad i decided to fix her closet. that's why I take too long there" Joy frustrated said they just laughed and decided to make dinner for them.

       While the two are inside to lisa's car. Irene bombered lisa's question to where are they going because lisa didn't tell it to her earlier.

"Hon, it's surprise. It's one of your liking don't worry and it's safe" Lisa said, irene just crossed her both arms in her chest. 

"What ever, btw how's your work?" Irene and change the topic. Lisa smiled, this is one of the reason why she love irene. She always checking her, it's not the type that she will cross the line but even though she will. Lisa will gladly accept it. That's how she love irene.

"I'm good, Work is tiring but with it. I attend 3 meetings today, I'm planning to have party for our employee. What do you think hon?" Lisa and glance to irene.

"That's a great idea hon. They deserved that for working hard to your company." irene and hold lisa's hand and intertwined it to hers. " Your really a good boss hon, that's why they all love you. You gained their trust as they did to you.They treasure you like how you treasure them. No wonder why most of the people looking up to you and i'm one of them." LIsa got flattered to what irene said.

"Hahaha thank you hon, I'm just doing what i can do to help them. They have a family to feed and so do i. The company will not be in what it is right now if not because of their hard work too." Lisa and kissed irene's hand. 

 "That's why i'm so proud of you hon" Irene and patted lisa's head. 

                     They arrived in one of the public food street in somewhere, irene look at lisa after scanning the place. There so many people there every store are crowded, a lot of stall there and just looking at it the foods is mouth watering.

"Wow.... How did you know this place? are we going to have a date here?" Irene asked her.

"Yup, don't worry it's safe here. I already tried this when me and the gang are not busy in the school." Lisa and smiled, she assured irene that there's nothing to worry about. "let's go??" Lisa asked. Irene nodded. LIsa get down to the car and open the passenger seat for irene. They can go outside freely, no wearing face mask or cap.