97

Monday came, another week of full of tiring schedules aside from Rv who's in rest weeks after the.hectic scheduled. Blackpink with iu is not busy for promotion their collaboration. Today is the d-day for that, that's why the fans all over the world are waiting. While lisa, she's now in her office woking her ass. Lucas is with irene together with her members in lisa's house.

"Boss this is the report that you asked earlier." Palisa said and handed the folders to lisa.

"Okay thankyou..... Oh! btw can you asked Mr. Son to came here, i have some words for him" Lisa and dismissed her secretary.

       Lisa continued her doing, she have a lot of works she needs to do today. Thankdfully she don't have meeting. She need to finished this early and go home. Lisa get her phone when she remember the special event today.

"Congratulations to all of you!!" Lisa said when jennie pick up her phone. They are now waiting for the cue to start.

"Thankyou lili!!! Girls! lisa is here" jennie and call the three.

"Zup limars!" Jisoo and show her face to the screen.

"Lisayah!!!" Iu and chaeyoung.

"Zup guys! congratulations! I just call to tell you that please start now because i want to hear it now" Lisa impatiently waiting. Her siblings didn't let her to hear it first.

"Yahh! lisaya, can you wait more minutes. Grumpy foot" Chaeyoung, they chuckled in the other line. Lisa pouted.

"Stop being a duck lisa it's not cute hahaha" They and laugh. "Where are you? are you really watching? i thought yourngoing here" Iu and glare to lisa.

"I'm waiting and yup i'm here in the office, i'm sorry i can't go there i need to finish my papers here." Lisa explain.

"Lili we don't accept apology" Jennie and raise her eyebrow.

"Fine fine..... how about dinner outside later? the five of us" Lisa, the four in the other line automatically smirked..

"Great idea!" Jisoo. "your treat!" She added.

"Right right, we'll end this now we're going to start" Iu, they bid there goodbyes and end the call. Lisa open her laptop and wait for them. She heard a knock, and saw her secretary holding a box.

"Sorry for interrupting boss, here's the official copy of the new magazines." She said and put the medium size of box in the table.

"Okay thankyou, did they already send a copy to the bae?" Lisa asked while opening the box.

"Yes boss." she said. Lisa dismissed her and continue opening the box.

        She smiled when she saw it, this is one of her dream. To be in one frame all of them as a family, for last they will going to show what's the real them She's happy for her siblings and for her self. She smile widely when she saw their pictures with irene and lucas.

"My honey is indeed beautiful, we looked so perfect here hahahaha" Lisa and flipped every pages. "Get ready Manoban siblings are coming" Lisa said and smirked. After scanning the magazine, the show started.

            The siblings arrived in one of the famous and exclusive resto in Seoul. Lisa make a reservation for them, of course in a vip room. Lisa already informed irene, the latter just let her and said that they will be eating dinner with her members there before the girls go bacl to the dorm. Lisa insist that they can sleep there but the girls declined.

"We're trending now!!" Chaeyoung while scrolling in her phone. They are waiting for the food to serve.

"Of course you do, famous kpop stars" lisa and chuckled, she buy flowers and give it to them. The girls smile because of lisa's sweetness, they really appreciate it.

"Do you thing this song will be the soty?" Jisoo asked. Iu smack her head.

"Really Jisoo?" Iu.

"Yahh! i'm just asking!" Jisoo, lisa, jennie and Rosé laughed at the two. "You know i'm just thinking after the contract i'm not going to renew." The four look at her.

"Waeyo unnie?" Jennie asked.

"I think it's time for you know to help lisa to run our business, butttttt i'm still thinking... yeahh" Jisoo.

"Yahh unnie, don't think about that. I can handle it. I'm not alone you know, if you're worried about me handling it alone. Don't be, i promise i can manage it. Don't leave this two" Lisa and smiled to them.

"But lisaya, we're not getting any younger. you maybe it's time to focus in our real world" Jisoo and look at her siblings.

"Jisoo, i'm not against to your decision if you want that. How about jennie and Rosé and besides we can help lisa while still in the industry." Iu and hold lisa and jisoo's hand.

"Unnie if you really want too don't worrt about us we will support you" Jennie and side hug her unnie.

"Jennie is right love, don't hesitate to said it to us." Rosé and hold jisoo's other hand. they are free to do that because they are the only inside the room.

"Thankyou, I'm still thinking though. Lisa is getting married soon, she will going to busy in her own family and making babies" Jisoo jokingly said.

"Yahhh!!! Mouth unnie!" Lisa and throw a tissue to jisoo. They laughed, jisoo really good in cutting the dramas. the food arrived and begin to with while chitchatting.

//////
HAPPY 7th  ANNIVERSARY LUVIES!!!
💗💛💙💚💜