105

She looked tha her friends and siblings. "You didn't know how positive things you'll give to us. Keep doing it, keep inspiring people, keep making people happy. This event is for all of you, take this as a reward for your hard work" Everyone stand up again and clapped their hands, because of the touching speech of lisa. Most of the girls in her friend are crying even the other idols who's very touch. While the others, the gays are also teary eyes. Every one thought that lisa already finished giving her speech...

"I know how cruel the past, especially to the yg artist and staff. Let's leave it there and continue working together. Let's create a new and happy memories together." She stopped and look at her sibling and irene before continuing." Tonight, i would like to introduce to you the people who's really the reason why i enter this industry. But before that let me introduce to you my very special person came to my life" Lisa stopped agaid and motion her hand to pallisa who's holding lucas hand. Again everyone is suprise and confused. While irene is looking at her fiance and son who's standing in the stage together. Lisa didn't inform her about this. "Everyone meet my son.... Lucas Manoban" Lisa and smile to everyone

"Hi!" Lucas said to the mic and wave his hand while showing his sweetest smile. Everyone back in their senses and clapped.

"Ommooo aigooo"
"did irene got pregnant?"
"omy he's so handsome, like ms ceo"
"look at them they looks like the same"

       That's reaction can be heard in the party, irene is now blushing she don't know because of what. Everyone thinking that she got pregnant, but she's not  angry because of that. She's proud of it if that they think. She knows that they not that stupid to think like that to her, her group is busy releasing songs every year, it's hard to think that she got pregnant years ago. She's mad because of lisa didn't inform her abput her plan and especially abput this event. Everyone is already fed up so many revelations but lisa still have another thing to announce.

"Unnie are you okay?" Irene got back to her senses when joy hold her hand.

"Yeah, i'm okay" Irene replied and drink to her glass. Jisoo look at iu, the two staring to each other like they talking. Jisoo look at lisa who's also looking at her.

"Unnie do you know about this?" Jennie asked iu, but the latter shook her head.

"May i call on the presence of Mr lee soo man here in the stage?" Lisa speak to her mic, she signal palisa to get lucas. Everyone got curious. Mr. Lee go up to the stage and stand beside to lisa, they shake hands and face the crowd. "As you can see, i have another big announcement.  Yg Ent. And Sm ent. will be working as one. But the name is still on it, it's just we'll be having a friendly teamwork in this industry. I hope every artist and staff will cooperate to each other." Lisa and smile, everyone clapped again for the both company. After lee soo man gave his few words they leave the stage and entertain the other artist and ceo's. The awarding continue and the performance of the other group.

      Lisa get lucas from palisa, the two approach the table of irene nad the others. Lucas saw them and clapping his hands while pointing them. Lisa let lucas to walk in his own.

"Mum!" Lucas and walk towards to irene. "pretty!" Lucas and cupped irene's face. Irene smile and kissed lucas, she donvt mind the other artist who's looking at them.

"you too my handsome baby!" irene and get lucas to sit in her lap.

"Kai-ty!! nini!" Lucas called the two, the two smile at him and wave their hands even they want to stand up and approach the kid. They need to be professional.

"If it's okay if i leave lucas here? I'll just go there" Lisa and kiss irene, she nodded to her other friends and her sibling who's looking at her. "Let's talk late i'll explain, get ready your self for my closing speech" Lisa and smile to them and leave, she didn't wait irene to reply. Irene just look at her back, then focus to lucas. She requested some food that lucas can eat.

"I'll really give her sa punch later" Iu said and grip tye fork.

"Calm down unnie maybe she had a good reason" Chaeyoung while calming iu. Jisoo is just stay quiet since earlier, seulgi and wendy tried to talk to her.