149

Lisa arrived in the building of Sm town. She didn't inform Sooman that she will visit there. It's already a week, lisa already fix the contract she just need to talk sooman about her plan. A lot of artists and staff who's passing from her are giving respect to her. Lisa just nodded to them,  she bump to someone who's busy in his phone.

"You don't know how to look at your way didn't you?" Lisa asked him politely. But the latter find it annoying.

"How about you? your the who's watching your way yet you didn't step a side" He said.

"What's your name?" Lisa asked, she's earing her sun glasses and looks like this idiot in front of her didn't know her.

"You don't know me? are you living in the rock?" he chuckled.

"The name?" Lisa again asked, still in her mannered tone.

"Shin hyo seob, now you know me step aside and go stu-...."

"Crush? what are..... oppa?!" Joy run towards to them. "Oppa what are you doing here? crush what happened?"

"Do you know her? she bumped in to me" Crush said, in his annoyed tone. Joy look at him  before to lisa.

"Oppa don't mind hi-....."

"Sooyoung, tell him who i am. Looks like he's the one who's still living under the rock until now." Lisa and glance to crush before she patted joy's head and smile and leave them.

"She's so annoying" Crush said. " anywa-...."

"Why are you here??" Joy asked irritated.

"I'm here to visit you, and asked you have lunch with me" Crush and smile.

"Let me clarify all the things to you. We're not together and we will never be. Stop texting and calling me because it's annoyed me. What i feel for you is not like what you think, i just see you as my co-worker co-artist nothing more nothing less. So better move your self in that line. And just seeing your face makes me cringe. Btw That woman you talking about is my irene unnie's wife, the owner of the M ent. So know your place" Joy said and leave crush their standing like a cold water splash in her whole body.

"Is your boss inside?" Lisa saw sooman's secretary, she look at lisa and got surprised.

"Ms. Manoban..... oh yes he is, let me lead you to him" He said Lisa just follow her and get inside.

"sir? Ms. Manoban is here" The secretary, sooman raised his head and stand up when he saw lisa there.

"Lisa, oh have a seat. Why you didn't inform me so i will wait for you in the entrance." He said. " Miya get us some snacks"

"There no need for that, i'm not taking long here"lisa said, the secretary nodded and bow before she leave.

"So what we have here?" Sooman asked.

"Do you remember the last time we talk?" lisa asked him, sooman nodded remembering what he said that time.

"Good I will not going to take this long, in exchange i want red velvet to work in my company." Lisa straight to the point and look at sooman. She put the paper infront of them.

"wh-at??... lisa you know red velvet is one of my assets" Sooman surprise to Lisa's request.

"As like what we talked last time, When your the one who needs my help i helped you without thinking twice. Now stick on your words Mr. Lee" Lisa said and lean on the chair and cross her legs. Sooman is taken back, lisa is right. When some of the government official, trick him and lisa help him big time. But red velvet is one of her top artist he can't just let them go.