146

The girls is already there, they excuse there self when lisa enter to the room. Irene's parents excuse too they will buy coffee for them. Lisa's parents decided to pay them a visit tomorrow because they will look for lucas for now. Lisa saw irene sitting in the chair while caressing her tummy.

"Honn.... does is still hurt?" Lisa asked. Irene look at her and hug lisa.

"where did you go? don't leave me again" Irene said.

"ne... I'm sorry, i can't hold my self to see you like that. I don't want to see you getting hurt. If i can switch my self if can get all the pain i will" Lisa a tear escape in her eyes.

"Ssshhh... you don't have to worry about me, i can handle it. I can bear it for our aruem. I just want you to stay here in my side and hold my hand like this" Irene and raise their hands intertwined

"Arraseo.... tell me okay? i'll do my best to reduce the pain...." Lisa and kiss irene's head. Irene smile and lean on lisa. 

      It's already  an hour passed, every contractions is getting hurt more. Lisa never leave irene. Irene mother told them to walk to distract irene's mind. Lisa assist irene, they just walking in the hallway holding hands. Lisa also share some stories for her. They also reminiscing their child hood. Lisa succeed from distracting lisa. Jisoo, seulgi, byul and also wendy make some funn stories about their crackheads moments in high school until collage. it's really help irene to reduce some pain.

The doctor came back and check irene again. She already feel 10 contractions. 

"Mrs. Manoban, It's okay now we can perform now. Are you ready??" Irene look at lisa nad tighthen her hold before she look back at her doctor.

"Yes doc." Irene said. The nurses fix her and push her bed to the operating room. Lisa still holding irene and help them to push the bed. The others just following them. 

 "Mrs. Irene, when i say push you need to push okay?" Irene just nodded. Lisa is standing beside her still holding her hand. Irene's mom is in the pther side. Jisoo volunteer to take a video.

"Hon, hold tight okay? you can broke my hands" Lisa said. Mrs. Bae chuckled.

"Just take a deep breath irene before pushing." She said and kiss her daughter.

"We can do this okay? we can to this together" Lisa said and smile.

"ready mrs. Irene, Push!" Irene grip lisa's hand and scream.

"AHHHHH!" irene scream.

"Okay? Again push!" The doctor said and irene follow her. She's already sweating, lisa keeps wispher to her that she loves her. " She's almost out, give your big push mrs. bae" Irene scream loudly. The others hear it outside.. After seconds, they heard a loud cry inside of the room. That's the time irene almost passed out but she still manage to open her eyes when the nurse give the baby to her,

"Areum...." Irene, her tears is already falling in her cheeks

"She's so beautiful hon..." Lisa said and kiss irene. Her tears is also flowing. Irene mom is so happy to see her daughter gives birth to a beautiful angel. Jisoo continue to capture this moments. 

"it is, do you want to hold her?" irene asked wiping lisa's tears.

" i'm affraid...."

"It's okay you can do it hon, you also carry lucas when he's still baby" Irene and handed areum to lisa. Lisa still contemplating if she will get it. Irene give her smile, she can saw that her wife is already tired. She get her from irene's hands.

"My princess.... hi i'm lisa...." Lisa talk to her the smile in her face never fade. The nurses, doctor look at them in awe, this is the first time they saw lisa like this. Irene is so happy to see them both. While jisoo is looking at her sister smiling she's very proud of her. 

         Irene already transferred in the vip room, lisa makes sure that they have enough space for them and also bed. She's sure that their friends will not going to leave them there. Lisa is sitting besides irene's bed who's still sleeping since the time she passed out. The rv member and her siblings are sleeping in the folding bed that lisa requested.

She's still up, she can't sleep. Irene's parents buy snack before they leave. It's already 4 am in the morning, her eyes still widely open. She just busy staring at her lovely wife. when she head a soft knock. The nurse open it pushing a troller.

"Good Morning Ms. manoban, It's breast feeding time for baby" The nurse said.

"Oh, okay i'll just wake her mom......" Lisa and gently shake irene. "Hyun?? hon...." Lisa.,, irene slowly opened her eyes and look at lisa.

"Hmmm....?" She look around and spotted the nurse holding a baby.

"Sorry for disturbing your rest Mrs. Irene but baby areum is already hungry" The nurse and handed areum to irene.

"Ow my baby....." Irene and get her.

"I'll leave her with you ma'am and i'll be bavcck after an hour to check you" The nurse and bow before she leave.

"Do you need help hon?" Lisa asked.

"Ahm, can you get her towel in the bag?" Lisa follow her and handed to her. Irene carefully move her body is still in pain. Lisa help her to remove her hospital gown. "Where's mom and dad?"

"They leave after you transfer here, they will come back later with mom and dad" Lisa answered. "Do you want to eat? drink?"

"Water is enough,... thank you hon" Lisa assist her to drink. "They really sleep here huh" Irene glancing to her members and inlaws.

"Hahaha yeah, they don't want to leave you without seeing you awake and of course this our princess..... you so beautiful baby" Lisa and pointed areum's nose. "She really looks like you hon, I'm sorry to cheat on you hon...." Lisa got cut because irene slap her shoulder. "Yahh let me finish aishh.... when i forst saw areum she really looks like you.... i fall inlove again...." Lisa and give her sweet smile to irene and peck to her lips. "I love you...."

"I love you more..... I'm so happy right now hon, tell to mama bring lucas with them I miss him aready." Irene and lean to lisa.

"arraseo, i miss him too. For sure he will be happy when he saw his sister" Lisa and kiss irene's head. They just watching areum who's already sleeping in irene's arms.