17

Lisa open the door for jisoo, they settled in the living room. Suho is also there and Sehun Lisa's trusted private investigator.

"So, what the news?" Jisoo asked.

"Here look at this" Lisa show the box that she receive and other threats that yang sent to her.  "The security gaurd hand this to me, someone give it to him and said that it's for me, after that day. they also found this infront of my car. I already check the cctv even the hidden camera and person is the same." Lisa said.

"did you know who's the master mind?"  Jisoo asked while looking at the things.

"Yes, Ms. kim here watch this." Suho play the video, they already capture the man in the black hoodie. They turtore the man to said who's his boss and they already expected It's yang.

"We also found this infront of your dorm door ms. kim" Sehun said. And show the size bean cam. "We're assuming that this cam is connected to yang's office, they watching you and the others." He added.

Jisoo grip her hand, she really wants to finish this but she and lisa still looking for the good timing. she know that lisa already know what to do.

"Unnie, I'm Already have a plan. We need to move now, it's good timing because Suho already investigate yang that the company is in depth now, because the bastard is addict in the casino" lisa said.

"Lisa, you know what to do. Let's move before the idiots take a move" 

"Ms. Kim Ms. Manoban let's secure girls safety first before we move. Yang might play dirty again." Sehun suggested.

"Yeah, right right. Move in KM hotel unnie" Lisa said. Jisoo looked at her. "I mean move there, then tell to your manager that the fans and sasaengs already knew where you guys living. Tell her that you have a suit in KM and you can used it for the mean time." Lisa said.

"I'll try to talk to them, but i'm thinking yang mmight got a hint. But i'll try"

"Okay, i also move there for the meantime after you guys move, so yang will not suspect us." Lisa said.

Lisa dismissed the two investigator, they also a idol. But they also part of the hidden team their company didn't know that even rm in the under ground.

They called it hidden job.

The two drinking a coffee when their phone ring

"Nini!" Lisa asnwered the call, she hear sniff in the other side. "Hey are crying? why? what happened?"

"Lili come here i need you" Jennie said between her sobb, lisa got alert.

"Hey, lil sis what happened?"

"Come here lili" Jennie said, "Ceo yang, set up me. Check the news" Jennie said.

"Okay okay wait, stop crying i'll pick you up there" Lisa check the news.

"FUCKING YANG!" jisoo slam her handnin the table, chaeyoung already told her the news.

They ended the call, they both fuming.

"Jennie is crying, unnie you need to go there. I'll send my driver to secretly pick up you guys let's go home in the mansion." lisa said, jisoo agree and leave lisa.

"Get ready yang, enjoy you days. I'll fuckin kill you!" Lisa throw the glass because of madness.

"Unnie do you saw the news?" Wendy said, they are sitting in the dinning, eating.

"what news?" seulgi asked wendy.

"Here, look."

The four look at Wendy's phone.

"IS THIS REAL?" yeri said in the loud voice.

"Yahhh don't shout!" Joy said and cover her ears. Irene still looking at phone, she knows that this is fake.

"It's impossible" irene said,, the four automatically look at her.

"What do you mean unnie?" Wendy.

"Jennie didn't know kai, it's impossible" Irene said.

"How did you know that Jennie didn't know kai?" Seulgi.

"Are you dumb? Jennie unnie and unnie are best friends" Joy said.

The four nodded their head agreeing in irene's statement.

"What do you think the reason?" Wendy ask and look at her members.

The three shrugged their shoulders but irene thinking the possibile reasons.

"maybe for attention, i heard yg is in debt right now" Seulgi said.

"Jinja, where did you hear that?" Yeri asked.

"one of our manager"

     Irene wants to believe that, but there is also a side of her saying that there's another reason why yg did that.