10

Irene again woke up early because of yeri, she prepared the school uniform and their breakfast. She feels like a parent having a four kids. She just giggled because of her thoughts. It's Saturday, for yeri it's supposed to be a rest day but she have exam to take that's why.

"Good morning unnie" Yeri lazily greet her unnie and sit down to her chair.

"Eat now so you can go there early and go home early too" Irene said.

They are the only awake in this time because for sure seulgi and wendy having a hang over while joy she bets that the other maknae stay late night just to watch drama. Saturday and Sunday are rest day for them so no practice no schedule. It's time for resting or bonding.

"Unnie, can you pick me up later after my exam. I want to go to the mall i need to buy something" yeri said.

"Okeh, i have something to buy too" Irene replied, she's still sleepy but she need to get up for yeri. Yeri still studying she's alredy in her 2nd year collage while joy is in her last year.

after yeri finished her food, she bid her goodbye to her unnie and kiss her to for taking care of her. Yeri is 18 years old, she's still a baby for her unnies that's why everyone in the group spoiled her especially irene. Irene is only daughter so she treat yeri as her younger sister or more of her own daughter. She also treat her members as her siblings but yeri and joy really stand out because for her, the two still need guidance.

After washing the dishes, she got out in the kitchen. She's about to enter to her room when she remember seulgi and wendy, so being a responsible unnie she prepared water with medicine for their head ache. After that she go back to her room and sleep again.

"Unnie look at this, can i buy this?" Yeri said, after her exam. Seulgi, wendy and joy decided to come also and do the grocery, their stocks in ref are almost empty.

"Ani, you can't buy unnecessary things" Irene said, yeri just pout her lips.

"I think we need this" wendy rise the tofu to irene, she just nodded for agreeing.

"how about this one?" Seulgi asked.

"Put it here" irene.

"Unniee i want that" joy said, irene just nodded her head she thinks that Everyone will also eat that.

Yeri just looking around to buy food for her self, she saw the new flavor of her favorite. She grab it and secretly put it in the cart but wendy saw her.

"Yahh what did you put there?" Yeri cover wendy's mouth.

"Yahhh, i want this one but unnie didn't agree to buy this" Wendy look at the pack of food

"I want this too it's look yummy, get another packs. paliii" Wendy said, yeri follow her and pick another pack. she give wendy a high five.

They proceed to the counter and irene pay for their grocery. The four waited for her, After buying their goods. They all got home because it's almost dinner they still need to cook for their dinner.

The four unnie are busy in their assigned task, but the maknae is just watching her unnie. She sometimes tease seulgi and wendy.

"I remember wendy unnie's face when we saw her last night, you look like a stripper and seulgi is your client HAHAHAHA" yeri said, Joy also laughing because she also witness that scenario too.

"HAHAHAHAAH oh i also think that when i saw them" Joy also tease them.

Wendy and seulgi look at each other and smirk.

"You're right" Wendy said and walk slowly to joy and seulgi to yeri, The two just laughed at them but change in the squeal when the two give them a sexy dance

"AAHHHHHHHH!!" yeri and joy, they run to irene to hide. "YAHHHHHHHH!"

Irene can't focus in her work, because the two maknaes keep tugging her.

"YAHHHHHHHH!!!" Seulgi and wendy stop, and laughed because of the facial reaction of the two.  They give high five and back to their work.

"ddeulgi make sure that it taste sour" Irene said.

"nee.., Oh i forgot to tell that lisa will go here today"

"Lisa?" Yeri asked.

"Yups, the girl last night. I invated her to have a dinner with us, it is okay with you?" Seulgi ask them.

"yeah sure, luckily we grocery earlier." Irene said, the other just look at her smirking. "Yahhb why are you looking at me like that?"

"nothing unnie" Wendy said and smirk

"Aishhh idiots!, joy, yeri clean this, we're almost done." joy and yeri obey her while they're busy, they hear the doorbell.

"Oh, I think it's lisa" Wendy said,

"We got this" Yeri and joy said and run to the door to open it.

"Annyoung!"