138

<STREAM!!STREAM!!STREAM!!>

"Unniewereallycleanthewholedormbecauseyourcomingactuallythedorm-...." Yerii speak like a rapper while her hand is signing a cross to her back.

"What? i didn't understand you" Irene she's already eating ice cream.

"Actually unnie, we really clean the dorm because your going here....and...."Wendy

"And this is not so clean BUT not so messy either hehehe" Seulgi cut wendy.

"And last night this two dorks, bring their batch mate here while me and yeri is in the neighborhood" Joy and smirked. The two look at her glaring. They look at irene who's already glaring to them.

"We already talk about personal space right? We have a rules, yet the two of you dis obey that. Seulgi and wendy is the older here" Irene and stand up. "The laundry is still undone. Go do the laundry for punishment" She said and go upstairs. The four let the sigh.

"Yahh joy we already have a deal right?" Wendy annying asked.

"It's just slip in my mouth i'm sorry lo-... unniee!" Joy and run upstairs. Yeri and seulgi look at each other before looking at wendy who's stunned in her position.

"What the actual fuck Son!" kang and shake wendy.

"Are you two are dat-mmmmm" Wendy immediately cover yeri's mouth.

"Shout the fuck up kim yeri" Wendy said.

"So?" Seulgi and wiggle her brows...

"Three months. Happy?" Wendy and leave the two. Yeri scream and jump into seulgi's back.

"Palli unnie pallii!" Yeri, seulgi run upstairs while yeri piggy back ride her.

       Irene and joy busy preparing for their lunch, while yeri she's inside the laundry room annoying her two unnie there.

"Unnie, let me handle this you should sit there and rest."Joy said it's her thrid time to said it but irene insisted.

"Anni, i'm good. It's fine, besides i miss cooking. Lisa don't let me do anything in the house" Irene said.

"That's why i'm stopping you unnie, you should avoid moving too much. Your belly is looks like it's heavy" Joy and pocking irene's womb.

"It's baby not fat and stop pocking, it ticklish." Irene and slap Joy's hand.

"Ahm... unniee how's it feels? i mean you know carrying a baby" Joy got curious.

"At first actually i'm scared.  I don't have enough knowledge you know i'm a first timer and it's too early for me to get pregnant...."

"Yahh unnie your already in your right age, stopp assuming" Joy cut her.

"Yahh i know! i'm just kidding...  anyways having a partner that really devoted to you, it's really helps a lot. You won't feel alone. Lisa makes it easy for me, though it's getting heavy right now hahaha" Irene explain, Joy just staring at her unnie while speaking. She can see how happy her unnie.

"Your glowing unnie, and i love it. Your smiling  even more, i mean when lisa still not here you looks so scary and cold but you change though it's still scary hahahaha" Joy said.

"What are you guys talking?" Yeri pop up in the kitchen, she wak besides her irene unnie and side hug the older. "I miss your cook unnie! i'm tired eating joy unnie's food hahahaha"

"Yahh! don't eat my cook next time, i won't give you" Joy said and slap yeri's butt.

"Yahh, i'm just kidding! So, what's goin on here?" She said

"Joy asking me about being pregnant" Irene replied.

"Jinja?" Yeri and look at joy maliciously.

"Wae? i'm just curious" Joy sounds defensive.

"What? i didn't say anything  your so defensive" Yeri and chuckled. Irene just shook her head because of the two. She really misses them

          While Irene is in their dorm, Lisa decided to visit her office. Jisoo is there for her substitute for the meantime, though she still working in her office in the penthouse. She left  Lucas to her unnie, Jieun already cancelled her  appointment.

      Lisa arrived in the company, the employee greet her and bow. She just nod and continue her walk to the elevator.The elevator opened, she get out and saw her secretary already there waiting her.

"Pallis, is unnie inside?" She asked.

"Yes boss, and ms. Jennie" She replied.

"Okay good thing, anyways please print the document that i sent to you earlier. Bring it inside after" Lisa said and knock she heard jisoo respond. So, she open the door.

"Lili!"
"Limario"

       The two said when they saw lisa, they greet each other. Lisa take a sit infornt of jennie.

"Are you alone?" Jennie asked. "Where's lulu and unnie?"

"Lucas is with unnie, irene visit her members. Anyways Good thing your here jennie, ,unnie ypu do receive my email to you?" Lisa and look at jisoo.

"Yeah, so when will it happen?" Jisoo asked.

"Sunmi already call me earlier, she will go here the tomorrow so she set the appointment with us the next day. Jennie prepared okay? Do you have any schedulethis week?"

"No, we're all clear this week" Jennie replied

"Good, i'm expecting your presence in the meeting, I'll tell my secretary to forward to you the document and the printed." Lisa, they are serious when it comes to business.

"Ne.. I'll take a look that later" Jennie respond.

        They heard a knock, it's Pallisa with the snack and a folder. She already handed it the them and leave the three. Lisa, jennie and jisoo  continue and make a plan for that project. They really looking forward to this project. After all Sunmi's Company not a joke it also benefit them big time.