26

Blackpink and red velvet together with lisa, moonbyul are also there, they're all settled in the living room, they just finished eating dinner. Lisa desided to tell it to them, after all they deserve to know this especially her siblings and cousin.

Lisa stand up in the center, she look at them one by one before let s a deep sigh. Irene who's standing the at the end of the couch, they're both nervous of what they will reaction about this.

"What's the matter here" Jisoo ask and look at lisa.

Lisa look at Irene, the latter nod to her.

"Okay, ahm Girls..... Iandirenearegettingmarried" Lisa said, she's too nervous.

"Huh? what?" Jennie said

Irene can't take this scene anymore, she walk towards to lisa and grab her hand and intertwined it to her.

"We're getting married" Irene said and look at the persons infont of them.

They all stunned in their sit to what they hear. No one's talking, they just staring the two standing infront them.

After minutes, Jisoo is the first one who back in her senses.

"Wow, i thought i mean you said you twoo didn't know each other?" Jisoo said.

"Unnie" Wendy said."Is this true?"

The two nodded.

"Excuse me" Jennie said, she leave them.

Lisa didn't expect this, especially Irene now that seeing jennie's reaction something came up to her mind.

"I'll follow her, excuse me i'll be back and explain this to all of you" Lisa said and leave.

"Nini! waitt" Lisa said.

She saw jennie walking towards to the elevator.

"Nini, com'on talk to me first let me explain first" Lisa said and hold jennie's hands. "Please".

"Why you didn't tell me? i thought i'm your bestfriend? you siad no more secre--" Jennie said.

"Heyy, let me talk first. Listen I'm sorry, me and irene decided to keep this first because we plan to tell to you guys in the same time. I'm sorry" Lisa explain.

"Idiot, but how? i mean"

"i'll answer that when we go back inside. Plus i'm planning to tell them the truth too about us, i know we can trust them with this" Lisa said.

"How about unnie jisoo and ji eun?" Jennie said, she's okay with it she also want to tell them too, but lisa and jisoo don't want to.

"About jisoo unnie, i'll call her right now to inform her. and about ji eun unnie....."

"What about me?" the girl said who's just got out from the elevator.

"Unniee!" jennie said and hug her unnie. " what are you doing here"

"I'm living here jenjen, did you forgot?" Iu said and hug Jennie. "Lisa tell it to jisoo?"

"Yeah, i already text her, she agree"

"Good, now let's goo" Iu said.

"Piggy back ride lili!" jennie said and pout to lisa. "It's your consequence" Lisa just laughed and carry jennie.

"How about me?" Iu said.

"Unnie you have your own feet, use it" Jennie said, they both chuckled when they saw iu's reaction.

"Whatever" she said.

The three enter in the room, the people got shock when they saw Iu. they all stand up even jisoo and chaeyoung.

"Iu sunbaenim!" wendy, seulgi and joy said they all stunned seeing her inside.

"Annyeong??" Iu said, she didn't expect that this people are all idols.

Irene look at to lisa who's still carrying jennie at her back. Lisa also look at her and smile to her.

"Okay, nini can you get down now your heavy you know" Lisaa said, jennie got down but she punch lisa before she sit between iu and jisoo.

"Okay, like what i said earlier we'll explain everything to you guys." Lisa said and look at irene. Even the others still schock in the news plus Iu is here, they sit again and focus to the two.

"It's arrange marriage, My grandfather and her have a contact about merging the company." Irene said she look at them and sigh. "Our grandparents are good friends when their time, they plan this arrangement for their future son and daughter but sadly they both son, my uncle and my father while in lisa's side is her father." She continue, she look to lisa ask for help.

"So, they changed it and to set it to their future granddaughter and grandson but sadly the bae got their first baby is a girl which is Joo hyun, while to my side is also a girl" Byul interrupt Lisa.

"which is you" byul said

"No,

not me it's my sister."