127

After the wedding everything is back to normal, schedule there, recording there, paper works and so on. Irene and lisa already talk sooman about irene's pregnancy, he don't have any issues with that of course. He let irene decided if they want it to tell the public or just keep it. Lisa and irene decided to just keep it for now, for safety purposes. Irene and lisa's wedding gets trending in world wide. They officially announced it after 5 days.

      Now, it's irene First semester. She's one month pregnant and as of now, lisa is thankful because irene is behave in the whole month. Irene is thankful to lisa because the younger really take good care of her and lucas. They still staying in the lisa's penthouse, she's okay with that though. Lisa never leave her alone, if lisa really need to go in the company she will call one of her sibling or friends who's free and sometimes their parents.

"Hon, are you not going to the company today?" Irene asked lisa who's busy watching t.v with lucas in the living room. 

"Nope, Jisoo unnie insist to go there today since she's bored because of their two weeks break" Lisa still eyeing the tv.

"Hmmmmkay, good morning babies..." She walk towards them and kiss the two. Lucas still sleepy. He raised her arms to irene the latter gladly pick him up. "Still sleepy love?" She asked. Lucas just lead his head to irene's shoulder.

"Let's eat? i'll already prepared our breakfast" lisa and get lucas from irene.

"What did you cook?" Irene asked and cling to lisa.

"Tteokbokki for breakfast" Lisa smile. She pulled a chair for irene and put lucas in his high chair. Lisa open the plate.

"Omyghd!" Irene and sprint in the bathroom. She she smell it.

"Hon? what happened? are you okay?" Lisa worriedly asked her.

"I'm good, it's just the smell is sucks hon. Can you put that away from me" Irene and wiping her mouth. Lisa frown and look at the dish that she made and smell it.

"It's smells good hon..... okayy arraseooo..." Lisa and get the plates and put it away in irene. "What do you now to eat?" Lisa asked her.

"How about cereals??" Irene and look at lisa with a sweet smile.

"You already ate that yesterday hon. Too much junkfood is not healthy" Lisa and open the ref to get something for irene.

"But i want that...." Irene and pout.

"No cereal for today honey" Lisa and started to get bread and fruits. "This, eat this"

"Your no fun lalisa" Irene and start to munch her food. Lisa sit beside her and also eat like irene's food. They also feed lucas, who's still lazy.

"How about we go out today?" Lisa asked them while in middle of eating.

"Where to?" Irene and wipe lucas side lips.

"Secret?" Lisa and chuckled. Irene just Rolled her eyes to lisa.

"Hon i want that one, it's cuteeee" Irene while pulling lisa in the channel store.

"Why all stuffs are cute in your eyes" Lisa look at her, she push the stroller and follow irene.

"It is, look at this. This is look good when my...... belly show up right?" Irene whispering tha her lats words.

"Hahahaha right, you can get that and lets go and eat lunch" Lisa, irene kissed her and get the dress she also pick for some t shirt's for lisa. After  that they decided to eat in the resto, lucas already fall asleep while irene is busy shopping.

"What do you want hon?" Lisa asked.

"I want crab soup and buffalo chicken, ow and add some fries...." Irene and fix lucas head. Lisa look at her in shock.

"Are you sure chicken?" Lisa assure, because this is the first time irene will eat chicken.

"Wae? don't worry i have my medicine with me incase..... yahh don't look at me like that just order, i'm hungry" Irene. Lisa just scratch her nape and face the waiter.

"Ahm, that's out order. Thank you" Lisa, the waitress bow and leave them.

"What time lucas did sleep? last night, he seem so sleepy and tired." Irene asked lisa, She left the two alone because she want to sleep early. She look at lisa who's avoiding her stare. "Lalisa i'm asking you..."

"We just watch ahm yeah and play, lucas still want to play when i'm about to make him sleep." Lisa stuttering.

"You can decide if you want to, thats why lucas seem no energy today" Irene.

        The food arrived, irene wake up lucas to eat that lisa order for him. Lisa took a photo of them and the three of them. They enjoy the meal, lucas already gained his energy and become talkative. Other customers look at them in awe, thought they want to ask for a picture but just watching the three they already satisfied.