62

Lisa got off to the car still lucas in her arms. She pick up the bags and lucas other things. She can hear the laughter from the garden. She knows that all of them are already there, the maid approach them and help lisa to carry the bags even though they are shocked seeing lisa with a baby.

"Where are they?" Lisa ask the maid.

"Ahm, they already in the garden Ma'am waiting for you." The maid said and excuse.

Lisa looked at lucas who's quiet since they arrived. The Baby is busy looking at the house.

"Look buddy this is your second home don't worry you will lived here soon with me and you grandma and grandpa together with your aunties. Sounds good right?" Lisa said, lucas look at her and hide to her neck. Lisa just smile and walk towards to the garden.

        Everyone is busy talking and laughing especially the crackheads. The girls also busy talking about their things. Jisoo saw lisa approaching but she got stock in her track when she saw her carrying a baby.

"Lisa" She said, everyone look at her and follow her gaze. They also stunned watching lisa.

"Hi guys" Lisa said and approach her parents and siblings, then she walk and pull a chair beside ss irene. "hi hon" Lisa whispered and kiss irene. Lucas is still hiding in her neck hugging lisa.

Marco is the first one who back to his senses.

"Ahm... ahemm... Lisaya, what's the meaning of this? and who is this cute little boy?" Marco said, everyone got back to their senses when they heard marco talk. They all look at lisa waiting foe her answer. While Irene she's getting nervous and she don't know why she suddenly fell like that.

Lisa look at them first before she look at lucas.

"He's name is lucas, Lucas say hi to them." She turn around lucas so, he can face them properly. Lisa pick his hand and wave to them.

"Omyg He's so cute lili!!" Jennie said and approach them.

"Is he your son lisa? he looks like you!" Iu said and also stand up to have a close view to lucas.

"I'll explain it to you guys later after we eat." Lisa said and look at lucas then to irene. "Hon i'll explain later, don't think to much okay?" Lisa said and hold irene's hand and kiss it. Irene just nodded and look at the baby who's hugging lisa and hiding his face in lisa's chest. She try to hold lucas hand.

"Hi" Irene said. Lucas look at her he first stare at her, irene thought lucas don't want her but when she's about to let go lucas hand, lucas grip it and give irene his sweet smile.

"Ommmoooo He's so cuteeee" Yeri and jennie scream and pinch lucas cheeks.

"Limario! he's so handsome where did you get this baby? i want one too" Jisoo said.

"Lisa he really looks like you, are you really sure you don't own this cute little boy?" Chitthips said while looking at them in awe.

       Everyone are done eating, Irene is the one who fed lucas while lisa is holding him. Everyone in the table looking at them in awe. They can see that the couple future babies will be lucly to have this two. Lucas is now comfortable with their presence and surprisingly, he didn't throw a tantrums or either cry when someone wants to carry him. Lucas is now in Jennie's lap yeri and iu is beside her playing with lucas.

"So, lisa? why lucas is here?" Marco asked.

Lisa drink her water and wipe her mouth, everyone is focused in her.

"He's nancy's baby." Lisa said. She look at her four friends, shock written in their faces.

"Nancy? you mean the girl we saw in the shed?" Byul asked. Lisa nodded.

"Yeah remember we help her, until she give birth to lucas, and decided to move out. She said she can take care of the rest" Lisa said.

"Wait, where's this nancy girl?" Chaeyoung said.

"She's nowhere to found, she left lucas in the orphanage that mom and i sponsored."

"What? why?! it's her son why did she do that?" Seulgi said.

"Yahh! don't judge her, we still don't know what's her reason." Wendy said and look back to lisa.

"She have a cancer, she's sick. She said she left lucas there because she can't take care of him anymore. She's dieing she don't want live lucas without assuring the babies safety. She left lucas there 10 months old almost 3 years ago. I saw him there, at first i didn't know that his nancy's baby. I just knew it today." Lisa said.

"So why lucas is here?" Iu asked her.

Lisa look at lucas who's in jennies lap, already sucking his tumb then look at everyone.

"I'm want to adopt lucas, as his legal guardian." Lisa said and look at her parents.