13

Today is Sunday, Irene woke up because of her alarm. It's already 9 am, no practice again. She saw her phone ringing, she just got out on the bathroom.

'priya calling.....'

Irene, answered the call.

"Good morning Hyun!" Lisa said when irene answered the phone.

"Are you still mad at me? pleasee, forgive me it's seulgi's plan" Lisa defended because irene didn't talk back.

"But you agree to her, look what happened to jennie" Irene said, she didn't get a chance to schold lisa last night because her members and blackpinks are there.

"Okay fine, guilty. But i already say sorry, Hyun" she heard irene sigh.

"Fine, why do you call?"

"Oh that, donvt you receive a message from your parents?" irene check her phone and she don't see any message.

"No, i don't didn't recieve any."

"oh, i see... Well grandpa wants to talk about our you know" Lisa said and chuckled. "Marriege, he wants us to go to bae's mansion. So, i called to ask if we can go there together. i'll pick you up" Lisa croos her finger, waiting for irenes answered.

"Okay, what time??" Irene ask.

"lunch, we'll eat lunch there so, i'll just prepare my self after that i'll go there." Lisa said.

"Oh, we need to talk too about your members and my friends. I know they bombering you a lot of questions" lisa added.

"Yeah, especially Joy she always ask me rom time to time. Even yeri sleep here in my room just to tease me, after you guys leave" Irene said, she just shake her head because yeri literally throwing a lot of questions last night. That's the reason why she sleep late because of yeri. The kid is still sleep in her bed, snoring.

"She's so cute, tell to her i'll pay her a visit when i'm not busy" Lisa really found to yeri's silliness, she saw her self in yeri.

"Prepare yourself, for sure the next few days you will see her in your office hahaha" Irene said, Lisa just laughed at the thought of yeri in her office for sure she will no longer feel boring.

"I'm looking forward to that, i'll hang up now. Prepare now. paliii" Lisa said.

Irene just chuckled and end the call. She first go to the kitchen because she already took a bath before lisa called. So, she will change her clothes later.

When she enter to the kitchen, she saw seulgi and wendy cooking. While joy sitting in the dining table watching the two.

"Palliii i'm already hungry!!" joy said to the two

"Ayay master!, Good morning unnie" The two said and continue cooking.

"Morning, what's going on here?" Irene said and look at the three.

"Well unnie, this is their consequence for being stupid last night" Joy said. "And we're just starting, there's a lot moreeee" Joy said and smirks.

Irene just laughed and shook her head.

"silly, Btw i will go home later BUT i'll be back before dinner or after dinner." Irene said.

"where are you going unnie?" Seulgi ask.

"Don't you hear the word HOME?" wendy ask her.

"I heard it but you know i just assuring where HOME she's talking about" Seulgi said and smirk.

"Don't start ddeulgi, we're still not good" Irene said and pointing seul.

"Hahahahah, wrong entry seul" Wendy chuckled, seulgi just pouted.

"GOODDD MORNINGGG UNNIEEES" yeri shout  once she enter in the kitchen. "Oh! whats going  on here?" Yeri asked and look at joy, The latter just shrugged her shoulder.

"OHHH!! HAHAHAHAHAV! wendy unnie, seulgi unnie i think my room need to clean" Yeri said and sit down to next to joy.

"Oh! mine too," Irene said, The three give high five to each other. While the two wants to dig the ground and create their own grave.

         Lisa is already ready to go, so she text irene if she's ready.

'Hyun, are you good now??' Lisa and tap the sent bottom.

after a minute Irene replied...

'Yeah, text me if you already outside wait me in the corner. They might saw you when you park in front' irene.

'okay, i'm on my way'.

Lisa start her car and drive to red velvetvs dorm. She remember that she still need to talk irene's boss about her and irene. So, she call hwasa to make a appointment for her.

She arrived near in the dorm, she informed irene that she's already here. Less than a minute, she saw irene walking towards her car. She smiled because even irene wearning jeans and white tops she looks beautiful.

"Hi" Lisa said and welcome irene a hug, and open the door for the latter.

"Hello?" Irene said and chuckled because she got surprise to lisa's sudden approach. "Thanks" She said.

Lisa jog to the other side and get in the driver seat.

"are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah, let's Grandpa just called me that your parents are already there" Irene said.

Lisa just smile and start the car, while driving she throwing a short glance to irene.

"Wae?" Irene said.

"Nothing, just admiring the view" lisa said, Irene just shook her head.

"Focus on the road Priya"

"Nee, Hyunn" They both laughed, because of the nicknames.