19

"Let me goooo!!! Who are you? why i'm here" Kai shout at the men who's also inside the room. "You guys are insane!!!" Kai, he's sitting in the chair with his hands and feet tied.

The door swung open revealing the person who's behind why he's here.

"Are you enjoying shouting here? No one can hear you even you shout out the top of your lungs." Lisa said.

"Who are you? what do you need from me?" Kai said and look at lisa.

"You don't know me?? i pity you" Lisa chuckled. "Do you know jennie kim?" Lisa ask. she walk infront of him.

"Oh, of course i know her hahaha my girlfriend. how did yo--" Kai didn't finish his sentence when lisa punch him in his face.

"So your aware. Well for your information, jennie didn't know you. So, how come? hahahaha stop dreaming" Lisa said.

"Are you her boyfriend? we'll sorry she choose me. She already said that to me HAHAHA better luck next time" Kai smirked.

"STOP.LYING.TO.ME" lisa said between her punches.

Kai's face almost can't recognize, because of lisa's punches.

"YOU WANT MORE?!!" lisa shout at his face.

"No--no please st--op" Kai said, she already coughing blood.

"I'm easy to please" Lisa said and stand up to fix her suit. "I want you to deny the news, take back what you said about jennie and to you. Do you hear me?"

"I ca--n't, they w--il-l kill m-e" Kai said, Lisa stop in her track.

"What did you say?" Lisa ask.

"The-y wi--ll kill me, If i do t-hat" Kai's said.

"Who are they?"

"Mr. Yang and Mr. Sooman" Kai said. "They plan this to trigger you. Your Lisa right?"

"Tell me what you know" Lisa said, but kai shook his head disagreeing.

"I can't my life and my career iaare in thi---"

"Let's trade here, you tell me the things you know then i promise to secure your safety in the future. Oh! wait i know your family company is in depth, right? I can help you with that" Lisa said, she already ask her investigator to background check the kim's.

"Are you sure that you'll help my family?"

"I'm true to my own words Mr. Kai. Just follow and cooperate with me. So, deal?" Lisa said.

"Deal" kai said.

"Okay, i'll be back here tomorrow ready your self. I'll send doctor to fix your face. And tomorrow after we talk you will go back to your boss, don't worry I'll send my one of bodyguard to look for you"

"Thank you Ms. Manoban" Kai said.

Lisa just nodded her head and leave the room, Yesterday was a blast. Jennie's issue, the meeting between her and her unnie jisoo. She remember that today, she invite irene and she also remember that she promised to irene's member and to her friends that they will hang out.

Lisa dial her secretary's number.

"Yezz cous?" Hwasa said.

"Can you make a reservation in the amusement park for this coming sunday?" Lisa said.

"Oh, wow didn't know that your still have a childish side hahaha but anyways, right away boss. I'll update you" Hwasa said.

"Yeahh thanks, oh you can come with me let's see who's more childish between us besides Chaeyoung is also looking for you."

"Yeah suree suree! I'm busy see you tom!" Hwasa said and end the call.

"This bitch, i'm still the boss" Lisa said to herself. She get in to her car and drive, It's almost dinner. She drive to red velvet's dorm, but before that she first buy food's for dinner so the girls don't need to cook.

"Deeulgi open the door!" Irene shout, she's busy packing her other things.

"Wanda the doorrr!" Seulgi shout too, She's busy sweeping the floor.

"Joy pleaseee!" Wendy shout, she's wiping the windows.

"Yerimmmshieeee door!" Joy said, she's busy arranging the boxes.

"Unnieeee!! door please" Yeri shout, she's busy ahm yeah she's busy watching her unnies.

"YAHHHHHH!!! I'M THE ONE WHO ORDERED TO OPEN BUT AISHHH THIS PEOPLE" irene shout and walk to the door. The four just Chuckle to their unnie's sudden burst.

"What do y---"

"Annyoung?" The person who's in the door said and raise the box of pizza, donuts and she ordered take out foods.

"What are you doing here??"

"Call blackpink, i want to talk to them"

"Okay sir, i'll call them."

////////////////////

(Hi! I create a short trailer for this story, It's unexpected. I'm still hesitant if i'll share it to you guys or just keep it, but my sister want me to upload it. So, Maybe next chapter i'll post it. :) :) enjoy readinggggg!!!!!! 

#Top2/Lisrene

#Top3/Hyunlis